Lily Pebbles #23 I hate my hair and my salad's too yummy. Life is so hard as a London mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounds really proud of herself formtalking about reel music, LOL, also, she gor her teeth whitened because they are too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
this dress screams ‘i’m a cult leader’
You're giving her far to much credit there. Lily isn't smart enough to be a cult leader. This dress actually screams "I got hoodwinked in to joining a cult" 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I recently watched an old video of hers where she clearly states that beige does not suit her/her skin tone but I guess it’s better to look bad and (badly) follow trends than not at all

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I recently watched an old video of hers where she clearly states that beige does not suit her/her skin tone but I guess it’s better to look bad and (badly) follow trends than not at all
it's all about shades! gifted/ad beige is not to be confused with ordinary beige, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even if she dyed the dress a colour that actually suits her (no idea what that would be as we never see her in anything colourful these days), ironed it, put a belt on it, wear shoes and maybe a sun hat, it would still look awful.

Reactions: 10
Enough of this awkward and unnatural pose! Her hand placement drives me nuts. It’s so clear she just copies wearetwinset and others and has no clue why she is striking this pose. I believe it is meant to accentuate the figure and give shape to an otherwise shapeless garment by highlighting the waist. Instead she highlights her side butt?? It’s the widest part of the figure and not flattering to accentuate with an awkwardly positioned hand. She doesn’t have a bad figure but this pose is not doing her any favors (tbf it wouldn’t flatter anyone). And ffs put on some damn shoes! Inject some style into this “look”! Influence!!! Oh wait, it doesn’t matter that it took 3 seconds to throw on a wrinkled beige sack and take a picture, it’s all the years of doing this that make her an expert and why we should be grateful she is sharing this with us 🤣.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Does she not understand that not wearing shoes and it being so wrinkly makes it look even more like a nightie?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Enough of this awkward and unnatural pose! Her hand placement drives me nuts. It’s so clear she just copies wearetwinset and others and has no clue why she is striking this pose. I believe it is meant to accentuate the figure and give shape to an otherwise shapeless garment by highlighting the waist. Instead she highlights her side butt?? It’s the widest part of the figure and not flattering to accentuate with an awkwardly positioned hand. She doesn’t have a bad figure but this pose is not doing her any favors (tbf it wouldn’t flatter anyone). And ffs put on some damn shoes! Inject some style into this “look”! Influence!!! Oh wait, it doesn’t matter that it took 3 seconds to throw on a wrinkled beige sack and take a picture, it’s all the years of doing this that make her an expert and why we should be grateful she is sharing this with us 🤣.
Omg, in her later stories the dress is BLUE. It's actually quite bright and summery and cute! Why ruin it with ridiculous beige, ugly filters? It looks like she does her laundry in coffee 🙄

Reactions: 18
I thought that was the "oh my back is sore" pose certain pregnant ladies do to make their bump look bigger?

Omg, in her later stories the dress is BLUE. It's actually quite bright and summery and cute! Why ruin it with ridiculous beige, ugly filters? It looks like she does her laundry in coffee 🙄
Is it a different dress I wonder?! The blue is actually nice and the colour is good on her. I think the sleeves are a bit shorter on the blue one?

Reactions: 12
Pretty sure it's a different dress. Blue suits her!

Reactions: 6
[View attachment 592281

Possibly controversial, but if she added a belt and some statement earrings, I’d actually quite like this. However, she’d never think to do that/accessorise with anything that wasn’t #gifted from Missoma, because #noonetoldher.
I don’t think this is the type of dress you’d wear with a belt. I mean, you can, but it’s meant to be more of a wide nightgown fit.

Reactions: 4
What the duck is this. Did she escape from the asylum?!
Looks like what my mum wore during labour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She had a photographer round today, THANK GOD, we all know Lily becomes incapable of 'self shooting' pouring a glass of water... Has no company come to her rescue and AD-Gifted/AD-PR/AD-Experienced (poor old me, I don't know the difference between the three, maybe Lily should teach me) a tripod?

Also, does a bank holiday really mean much in her line of work? She's self employed, 'working' from home, and 'works' part time.

Reactions: 14
Her most recent story... I could never be an influencer, imagine getting emotional at something and then thinking oh I know what I’ll do, I’ll take a quick selfie? And then post it on Instagram?? 😑 cringe

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.