Lily Pebbles #22 Moans about her sad hairdo while riding Rich for baby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there's one thing Lily does not need is another hoodie.

Has anyone listened to the podcast yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t even say that’s beige, more baby poo brown…

Just because a colour palette is trending doesn’t mean it actually flatters and suits you, Lily!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow you're a piece of crap.

Yes they did, here's the link to the post https://tattle.life/threads/lily-pe...ile-riding-rich-for-baby-2.18719/post-4920604

Just goes to show how normalised anti-semitism is. Do we need an equivalent of BLM, but for anti-semitism for all this 'woke' people to understand? Shame on you.
I was reading this in the thread as “dismissing” anti-semitism and criticism of visiting Israel as the same. Not denying the actual existence of anti-semitism. I genuinely hope that’s what the OP meant.

Imagine attempting to do the same for a Black person who felt they were being racially attacked, or a disabled person experiencing ableism? That wouldn’t be ok, so why does the complicated relationship that many jews have with Israel mean this instance is different??
So when my black friend visited Israel (and later Iran) she got heat from several camps of friends. Never once claimed it’s racism, because it’s not.

We have to differentiate between criticism of oppressive regimes and discrimination. And between performative activism and genuine advocacy for a cause.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Lily’s jumper is awful, just because it’s from arket doesn’t make it trendy... it’s just an oversized sack on her 😐

Reactions: 20
This week on the podcast Lily and Anna are UNFILTERED and answering the juiciest set of questions yet! To anyone who listens, please report back on how crazy wild things get!

I predict that Lily will talk about her penchant for pasta doused in ketchup and Anna will giggle at the craziness of it all before admitting, in a controversial moment, that she does not do cheese on pizza. That, she in fact, is not here for it.
Maybe Anna will elaborate more on her “controversial” dislike of halloumi. Which isn’t controversial, just downright nutty!

And Lily can describe how she takes her tea, don’t know if anyone saw the video where she describes her tea preferences🤢 It was so annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I’m a silent lurker for years, mainly for lily pebbles and lydia millen. Lydia millen grates me to death but she has never pushed me to make an account so that I can post as much as lily has done with her moan about hair vlog.
Firstly, how embarrassed would you be if you were asked to advertise a car but instead spent the whole vlog moaning about EVERYTHING. If I was the car company I’d have said that’s not good enough.
Secondly and more importantly why I’ve now joined tattle is the fact that both my son and grey are a similar age so that’s why I followed her to start with. I lost 40% of my hair post partum and have never ever indulged in such a tirade about my hair and god forbid let my son here. Does she not realise what a luxury it is to have hair. Luckily 1.5 years after it fell out it’s growing in but as u can imagine at all different lengths and still have bald patches but for god sake you have a beautiful child out of it and there’s more things to worry about than having to wear your hair up 24/7 or in my case in different styles to hide the patches. I’m flabbergasted and also agree that this negativity she has towards curls will rub off on her daughter. My son actually has super curly hair and my husband doesn’t like it which makes me so unbelievably angry because I think it’s beautiful but do you know where his dislike stems from- his mother. It’s passed down. She always negatively comments on my sons hair but I honestly couldn’t be more proud of it and will make sure he is too! God she doesn’t know how lucky she is.
Can you try Viviscal? There are contraindications and it’s got animal product in it (so not ideal if you are veg or vegan) but I highly recommend checking it out. That helped me and is easily available in the US and EU.

Reactions: 2
She is so attention seeking, she is wearing that potato sack to speculate her own pregnancy

LOL in the background Grey's jumping toy in the exact same colour... Only ever seen such toys in the primary colours...
So many things in their house just remind me of poo poo colour. Also Anna's choice of print yesterday, is literally someone putting a gauze bandage on top of poo poo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
An oversized hoodie with leggings? Thank you, oh great influencer, I would never have thought of that. :rolleyes:

Also, she can't give her hair a break because she has to look a certain way for her "job", but unflattering, bland loungewear all day every day is fine? I lived in my pyjamas all lockdown, but my job isn't to sell clothes to people over Instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I have very similar colouring to Lily (often end up buying the same shade of foundations as her) and every time I've bought beige clothing in the past, I've regretted it because it just washes me out and makes me look crap! So I just don't buy beige clothing anymore. Lily needs to learn the same lesson!

Reactions: 16
I don't get Lily's choice of sock - are they trainer socks or ankle socks? Or some strange hybrid? Honestly makes my head hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have very similar colouring to Lily (often end up buying the same shade of foundations as her) and every time I've bought beige clothing in the past, I've regretted it because it just washes me out and makes me look crap! So I just don't buy beige clothing anymore. Lily needs to learn the same lesson!
Yeah to be honest, I think beige and brown tones are some of the hardest to get right - they rarely suit anyone.

Tanned blonde girls can often look nice in certain shades of beige, but Lily’s colouring (which is actually really lovely and as someone with naturally pale grey eyebrows, I’m jealous) just doesn’t gel with any of it.

I still find it staggering that anyone takes advice on fashion or beauty from her, when she consistently shows how little she understands about it all. She could be a knockout if she just put a little effort in to finding what actually suits her (and stopped looking miserable).

She looked so lovely in that pink jumper with the red detailing (was it from Hush?) a few weeks ago, she suits colour!

How she can look in the mirror and think baby poo brown suits her is beyond me, as others have said, it rarely suits anyone!

• Heart
Seems like she’s still feeling uncomfortable in her figure and just swamping it. Ironically she would look so much slimmer and more put together in tighter clothes.... she still has a great figure! Just different to the one she had before childbirth.

Culottes and a tight top would look great on her!

Reactions: 14

Yes they did, here's the link to the post https://tattle.life/threads/lily-pe...ile-riding-rich-for-baby-2.18719/post-4920604

Just goes to show how normalised anti-semitism is. Do we need an equivalent of BLM, but for anti-semitism for all this 'woke' people to understand? Shame on you.
Sorry but you’re wrong. It was said that criticising someone for visiting Israel is NOT antisemitic. You decided to turn that into people saying Lily does not get antisemitic hate at all. No one said that. We just said that the mere critique of the state of Israel and its apartheid regime is not antisemitism, nor is criticising people who decide to travel there, thereby supporting this regime.
Stop looking for conflict where there is none.

Reactions: 11
I am mortified! I meant to say “Of course it is NOT okay to dismiss antisemitism” and don’t know how such a typo got through. My argument is just that being anti-Israel is not necessarily anti-semitic.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Seems like she’s still feeling uncomfortable in her figure and just swamping it. Ironically she would look so much slimmer and more put together in tighter clothes.... she still has a great figure! Just different to the one she had before childbirth.

Culottes and a tight top would look great on her!
My guess is the brown hoodie will heavily feature on her grid, her stories and her vlog for the next few weeks. She always gets obsessed with anything new in her wardrobe, will then buy multiple colours of the same item and then you don't see it again until she does a wardrobe refresh and it ends up on the pile to donate to her friends/sisters.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.