Lily Pebbles #22 Moans about her sad hairdo while riding Rich for baby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily is in for a shock when grey gets older. My friends daughter repeatedly wants to wear an old t shirt
The lack of work really is quite astounding, it's been days with very limited posting other than to beg for a new kitchen and lie about balloon arches (of all things), and still no explanation for the lack of video.

I would love to see Lily try to do a month in a "regular" job where she has to be out of the house to commute, drop her child off at childcare, and have non negotiable deadlines at work, she really wouldn't know what hit her!
Oh 100% this. I would love to see her juggle it all. She’d be hiding under the table.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone believe for a moment her claim the door handles are worn out where she went ‘cheap’? Sounds like such an excuse. Just be honest and say I’ve had the opportunity to upgrade my handles. It’s snide to claim they are worn out after a couple of years. Just getting people worried about going for handles that are cheaper. I’ve never seen gold handles wear out. Has she been hanging off them all day or something 🤣
I have the same cheap handle in my kitchen and they haven't worn out. She's exaggerating as usual

Reactions: 17
The lack of work really is quite astounding, it's been days with very limited posting other than to beg for a new kitchen and lie about balloon arches (of all things), and still no explanation for the lack of video.
I’ve been like a stuck record over this. I’m stunned how little work both Lily and Anna do.

Reactions: 24
Weren't those handles gifted by The Frugality or something? Anyway, I found the handles she showed yesterday really gimmicky imo. Definitely won't stand the test of time
Replacing tat with different tat, classic Lils

I would love to see Lily try to do a month in a "regular" job where she has to be out of the house to commute, drop her child off at childcare, and have non negotiable deadlines at work, she really wouldn't know what hit her!
Maybe she is finally pregnant like some people here think and will pull "an Anna" - as in, will post very sporadically without explaining why so little content

Reactions: 19
She just got her kitchen done for free And shes getting it redone again for free!?!!
Ugghgh it makes me so sad! Couldn't she have potentially worked with a deserving follower with a frontline job (nurse or supermarket worker) to gift them the kitchen upgrade, perhaps talking it through over a zoom call and promoting the kitchen designers. Would be far better content for the brand, less wasteful and also just a really nice deed for someone who has had a terrible pandemic. But no influencer will ever do stuff like this, we've created such a selfish group of people 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I do think lily is trying very hard to have people believe she’s pregnant... the lack of posts. Showing off more of grey and to come across more maternal. No complaining about her period. Saying she’s ‘sick’. And also rushing to get the loft conversion done because if she is grey will move to the office, baby will have greys room so lily ‘NEEDS’ an office for all that work she does... she’ll be working in the loft conversion

Reactions: 32
Ugghgh it makes me so sad! Couldn't she have potentially worked with a deserving follower with a frontline job (nurse or supermarket worker) to gift them the kitchen upgrade, perhaps talking it through over a zoom call and promoting the kitchen designers. Would be far better content for the brand, less wasteful and also just a really nice deed for someone who has had a terrible pandemic. But no influencer will ever do stuff like this, we've created such a selfish group of people 😭
Ha! Lily? No way. She can’t even do her charity highlight properly, and that was a target she set herself AND publicly announced that she was doing. That to me is one of the most psycho things about her - how hard is a charity highlight? And she does hardly any work! As literally everyone else also comments about her, I can’t imagine if she had to balance an actual job with set deadlines, parenting (in a pandemic) and really following through with philanthropic or volunteer work.
I guess she wont be talking about whats happening in Palestine then
I’m sure Lily is the type of Jew that is pro-Israel no matter what, and that’s why she hasn’t commented.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ha! Lily? No way. She can’t even do her charity highlight properly, and that was a target she set herself AND publicly announced that she was doing. That to me is one of the most psycho things about her - how hard is a charity highlight? And she does hardly any work! As literally everyone else also comments about her, I can’t imagine if she had to balance an actual job with set deadlines, parenting (in a pandemic) and really following through with philanthropic or volunteer work.

I’m sure Lily is the type of Jew that is pro-Israel no matter what, and that’s why she hasn’t commented.
I sort of see Lily as the type of person who is completely clueless about Israel and Palestine to be honest...

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Yeah, tbh there’s no way she’ll even know what’s happening. She very clearly does not watch or listen to the news...
Nah, none of them would know. Anna is all about the good vibes; Lily, well no one told her and it wasn't taught in school. :confused::confused:

Let's watch them for the teeth, moles, skin and kitchen handles...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She talked about Sarah Everard’s awful murder due to it taking place in London, and she’s a Londoner you know. Israel and Palestine isn’t relevant to her small self-centred bubble.

Reactions: 16
She talked about Sarah Everard’s awful murder due to it taking place in London, and she’s a Londoner you know. Israel and Palestine isn’t relevant to her small self-centred bubble.
"Obviously, I am aware of what is happening. Like for obvious reason, lets be grown up and not discuss politics on my IG. Like...I am so shock...No one told me that this was an issue, I am speechless and no words. For now, I am making falafel wrap to show solidarity."

"Guys, I am coming back here again as so many of you DM me saying how bad is our education system. And also so many of you were asking for the plate that I used to plate my falafel. Swipe up AD-Affiliate Link"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I remember a few years ago when Lily said in a YouTube video that she was going to Israel for a month on a trip with friends and family... then after a few years she uploaded another video saying she got so much backlash for saying she went to Israel. Just shows she’s not mature enough to deal with anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
"Obviously, I am aware of what is happening. Like for obvious reason, lets be grown up and not discuss politics on my IG. Like...I am so shock...No one told me that this was an issue, I am speechless and no words. For now, I am making falafel wrap to show solidarity."

"Guys, I am coming back here again as so many of you DM me saying how bad is our education system. And also so many of you were asking for the plate that I used to plate my falafel. Swipe up AD-Affiliate Link"
The sad reality! I unfollowed Caroline Hirons because she outright refused to spread awareness. I saw Jameela Jamil post equally weak tit about “OF COURSE I object to people being evicted, beaten up and bombed but I don’t want to comment on it because I’m a woman!” These lot make me sick. They’re quick to jump on the bandwagon for trendy causes such as trans rights, BLM, Sarah Everard, etc, but couldn’t give a rats arse about the apartheid, annexation and systematic oppression of Palestinians over the last 70-80 years! GTFO here. Is the Palestinian flag not pretty enough for your Instagram “AeStHeTiC”?!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I remember a few years ago when Lily said in a YouTube video that she was going to Israel for a month on a trip with friends and family... then after a few years she uploaded another video saying she got so much backlash for saying she went to Israel. Just shows she’s not mature enough to deal with anything.
Hm, antisemitic backlash after saying you’re going on holiday to Israel isn’t something that anyone should have to deal with. I don’t see how that connects to her immaturity.

Reactions: 28
Hm, antisemitic backlash after saying you’re going on holiday to Israel isn’t something that anyone should have to deal with. I don’t see how that connects to her immaturity.
How is it antisemitic to criticise someone for visiting a country that is upholding an apartheid regime and engaging in military occupation? Is it antisemitic because Lily happens to be jewish? Non-jews are criticised equally for going on holiday there so...

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So this stays on topic it's probably best to move the offtopic stuff to its own thread :)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.