Lily Pebbles #22 Moans about her sad hairdo while riding Rich for baby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘She hasn’t got a birthday outfit and I can’t find one’

find that quite hard to believe when you spend each and every day doing nearly F all!

My 2 year old will be wearing a £3.99 T-shirt from H&M for his birthday party in a couple of weeks and will LOVE it. Why doesn’t she let Grey choose? Or is she worried she will choose something too colourful?
thats the thing right. You can’t choose something that’s perfect? Let her choose.
My toddler has just picked the ugliest pair of wellies in the world but she’s thrilled with them because she got to pick them!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
thats the thing right. You can’t choose something that’s perfect? Let her choose.
My toddler has just picked the ugliest pair of wellies in the world but she’s thrilled with them because she got to pick them!
THIS! I recently let my daughter choose swimming costume. She went for a princess themed one and utterly loves it. When we went to her swim class everyone was telling her how lovely it was and she was beaming with joy. THAT matters more to me than if she looks trendy in my instagram grid.

Also, for her last birthday it was just the three of us (due to lockdown). We took her to a 'new to her' playground and I made her a Frozen cake. She had the best day and still talks about the cake as if it were yesterday. Keep it simple. Enjoy them and their experience of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
View attachment 567108
How many nieces and nephews does she have? She's probably been to more kids parties than most adults her age. Moan moan moan, please send me a free balloon arch or giant 2 balloon
She's bleeping ridiculous

The only explanation for these posts is that she's had a jealous tantrum seeing other peoples celebrations so is seeing what she can beg. The 'I'm new to all this kids birthday thing'!? Next she'll be saying everyone else is taught this but no one told her...

Reactions: 30
Did Lily recently moan about PJ? Because she was sent some.

Honestly Lily, just bring Grey to the library or Legoland (maybe not for Grey yet?). Omg why do I have a feeling that Lily hasn't been to those local theme parks herself. I feel she has only been to Disneyland in Paris/ Florida and never any theme parks in the UK

Reactions: 15
Did Lily recently moan about PJ? Because she was sent some.

Honestly Lily, just bring Grey to the library or Legoland (maybe not for Grey yet?). Omg why do I have a feeling that Lily hasn't been to those local theme parks herself. I feel she has only been to Disneyland in Paris/ Florida and never any theme parks in the UK
Took my daughter to the library last week - got her own library card, chose some books (that she is now requesting to be read on repeat) and it was the best FREE hour (should be right up Lily's street!) They never seem to do anything for Grey activity wise - baby and toddler classes are back on now, thought Lily was annoyed that they were all cancelled before so surely she'd have been banging down the doors once they reopened 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Also! It’s Khloe bleeping kardashian. She paid 10000s for that party and decor, I’m assuming.
1. she didn’t go on the beg for it, probably not privately, and definitely not publicly.
2. She paid others to make that space look beautiful.
3. If that’s the standard lily is setting for herself, she’s going to fail and moan for the rest of her life.
4. and, while we’re here, this would have been the perfect opportunity for her to talk about how ridiculous of a standard this is for a toddlers party. What Khloe did. How it’s important to creat a party that is intimate to family members and what. The. Kid. Wants. Not what lily wants for her Instagram feed. It’s a day that should be spent as every above described — what the kid wants. And, I don’t know about you, but I sure as hell don’t remember my 2 year party, probably because my parents didn’t throw me one, whatever. Jesus. Now I want a frozen themed cake!

these influencers truly miss the mark every single time.It must be so sad to live their lives

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Here's a little bit more pressure, Lily, growing up my mum MADE me my birthday dresses. And she made dresses for my sisters, too. You need your husband to thread a needle, so can't see that happening any time soon.

As for themes and balloon arches and all that crap.... Just invite people she knows and loves, have some (storebought) cake, sing a few songs, job done.

Reactions: 21
Took my daughter to the library last week - got her own library card, chose some books (that she is now requesting to be read on repeat) and it was the best FREE hour (should be right up Lily's street!) They never seem to do anything for Grey activity wise - baby and toddler classes are back on now, thought Lily was annoyed that they were all cancelled before so surely she'd have been banging down the doors once they reopened 🤨
i used to love going to the library as a kid, it was so exciting to pick out books. It’s a shame so many have been cut.

I cannot imagine lily going though, I actually reckon she would say it was gross to have library books in her house Because someone else might have touched them. She’s that much of a snob. I agree they do nothing for grey, unless rich takes her to toddler classes. But it’s def not lily taking her. Again she might have talk to people or touch toys other kids have touched, it’s sad for Grey to miss out on the fun things though.
I am intrigued if grey has any kids her own age to invite to this party that aren’t family or kids of friends

• Heart
Reactions: 26
but khloe kardashian did it and it looks so, so great on instagram! what is one's kid's fear compared to that, ey?

jokes aside, this reminds of a my family member who threw me into water despite my crippling fear (and constant reminders from my parents) for the sake of "tOuGheniNg Up"... safe to say it didn't help;) were it my parents, I reckon it would cause far worse damage, so, her "funny" caption pisses me off, Lily would throw hands if anybody dared to poke fun at her in any way, so why is she doing it to her own kid?
Hilariously, Khloe DID NOT put this party together herself. She hired help (or got it for free). In any case, she had a party planner who found vendors based on a vision. Lily could do this too and, as many of you mentioned already, I’m sure local businesses would love the work and the exposure. I just wish she would clue in to how bad it looks when she puts out these very public moans hoping to get something free in exchange for eXpOsUrE. It’s her 2-year olds bday. Is nothing exempt from her begging?!?! It’s not even work related!

Reactions: 15
My husband would oust me and keep the child.

half /s
And they asked us to get a life! Lol

Lily is that relative that keep criticizing your appearance and will say you are being overly sensitive if you are upset and you should toughen up.

Reactions: 18
Hahaha lily is redoing her kitchen. If you can’t keep up with the Jones’ then try and keep up with the Newton’s 😂. Let the begging begin!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lily needing to ‘change up’ the kitchen is everything that’s wrong with the influencer world.
She made choices based on what she perceived to be insta-fashionable and now is trying to keep up with everyone else as trends move. What struck me watching one of her kitchen videos is how many times she spoke about the double larder looking nice/impressing people. It’s a kitchen and should be practical ffs - choose what works for your family not what random people online will like.
Lily needs to develop her own taste and stop following insta fads or she will never be happy in her home

Reactions: 46
Lily needing to ‘change up’ the kitchen is everything that’s wrong with the influencer world.
She made choices based on what she perceived to be insta-fashionable and now is trying to keep up with everyone else as trends move. What struck me watching one of her kitchen videos is how many times she spoke about the double larder looking nice/impressing people. It’s a kitchen and should be practical ffs - choose what works for your family not what random people online will like.
Lily needs to develop her own taste and stop following insta fads or she will never be happy in her home
I have to say I fully agree with the sentiment expressed here. Indeed, trying to impress people instead of being practical and being real is the road to unhappiness. Unfortunately, when one has chosen a “career” as an influencer, however, one does have to constantly impress people and everything in one’s home, including one’s kid (as awful as that sounds) is for show. That is why I am happy I am not an influencer, nor even close to one. I keep my private life private, thank you very much. That means my kitchen can be slightly dated, but as long as I like it and it serves its purpose, so be it! 😊

• Heart
. I agree they do nothing for grey, unless rich takes her to toddler classes. But it’s def not lily taking her. Again she might have talk to people or touch toys other kids have touched, it’s sad for Grey to miss out on the fun things though.
I am intrigued if grey has any kids her own age to invite to this party that aren’t family or kids of friends
I imagine the mums LOVE rich. I can see them all being invited and Lily not knowing any of them because she doesn’t take her daughter anywhere.

• Haha
I agree with how influencers like Lily always feel the need to update everything in their home and feel the need to impress people.
I would never in a million years want to be an influencer because it sounds horrible. Sometimes I catch myself (especially now that I’m working from home) and think my life would be easier if I was an influencer as I wouldn’t have long hours, would be able to travel when I wanted as I would have the funds and I’d have a big house. But when I really think about it, I’m happy I get to work a job even though we’ve all been at home, I’m happy I get to save money to travel and really immerse myself in the culture and I’m lucky I have a small room to live in.
These influencers are greedy and they don’t appreciate anything. I feel lucky because I don’t have to show my life online and try to make money from it.
I know some influencers show their life in a tasteful way but the majority of them have lost touch with reality and it really shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hilariously, Khloe DID NOT put this party together herself. She hired help (or got it for free). In any case, she had a party planner who found vendors based on a vision. Lily could do this too and, as many of you mentioned already, I’m sure local businesses would love the work and the exposure. I just wish she would clue in to how bad it looks when she puts out these very public moans hoping to get something free in exchange for eXpOsUrE. It’s her 2-year olds bday. Is nothing exempt from her begging?!?! It’s not even work related!
No one told Lily that she is not Khloe and she is not even Millie. No one cares :rolleyes::cautious::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.