Lily Pebbles #22 Moans about her sad hairdo while riding Rich for baby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son is only 2 days older than Grey and we are literally doing nothing for his 2nd birthday! We’ve bought him a new scooter and that’s it 🤦‍♂️ She’s making me feel like a bad mum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My son is only 2 days older than Grey and we are literally doing nothing for his 2nd birthday! We’ve bought him a new scooter and that’s it 🤦‍♂️ She’s making me feel like a bad mum 😂
No party for our two year old either - going to the zoo instead, just the three of us. Putting off parties as long as possible (my worst nightmare 🙈)

Reactions: 29
No two year old will remember it! They love the wrapping paper and cake the most! I hate this whole 'for the gram' shite.
And the fake grass... :sick: 🤬

Reactions: 34
Just sent her a reply suggesting she rewatches last year's video where she shows how to make a balloon arch, rather than begging for a free one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Classic Lily that she managed to fail at looking after her grass. Like it’s grass, the most basic thing and she some how wrecked it 🤣
Artificial grass is so awful. I’m totally not surprised that Lily got it. So lazy and irresponsible.

Reactions: 24
She makes EVERYTHING into such a problem!!! You already made a balloon arch idiot! And you literally bought her a bday outfit last week. I cannot with her!!! I need to calm down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I know she’s technically just begging for free tit, but I also think this is just who Lily is - she’s been given everything on a plate in life, and therefore panics at the first sign of having to do even the tiniest bit of research or planning herself. I also suspect she believes this is a relatable way to be, which is rather hilarious.

I find most influencers lack life skills in general, but Lily is one of the worst.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Hilarious moaning she doesn't know how to make a balloon arch when she put up a video showing her making much the same last year. Ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Balloon arches are also abysmal for the environment. We have reusable paper decorations that look just as brilliant!
Right? And the whole idea of them is weird. “Happy birthday, here’s a sack of my breath to celebrate”.

Hilarious moaning she doesn't know how to make a balloon arch when she put up a video showing her making much the same last year. Ha!
Someone should send it to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm confused - I thought the rules were still 6 people outside - with Rich, Grey and Lily that's 3 so how many people are coming to this party?

I swear to god - if she picks up a load of freebies this week as a result of her 'beg' last night I'll lose my mind. Someone really needs to message her and say 'i'm sure it's because no one has ever told you but 2 year olds really don't care about Instagramable parties and the fact that you are so invested in creating one for her is all to do with you and nothing to do with Grey's wants and needs'.
Grey's birthday conveniently falls on 19th of May, which means at that point 30 people are allowed to meet outdoors and 2 households can meet indoors. So they can have a bunch of people in their garden and not break any rules. Bojo is about to announce the rules today, but the papers have already leaked it.

Classic Lily that she managed to fail at looking after her grass. Like it’s grass, the most basic thing and she some how wrecked it 🤣
Artificial grass is so awful. I’m totally not surprised that Lily got it. So lazy and irresponsible.
Just hire someone to restore it, it wasn't even that bad, just needed re-seeding a bit like any lawn does after winter.

Reactions: 14
Grey's birthday conveniently falls on 19th of May, which means at that point 30 people are allowed to meet outdoors and 2 households can meet indoors. So they can have a bunch of people in their garden and not break any rules. Bojo is about to announce the rules today, but the papers have already leaked it.

Just hire someone to restore it, it wasn't even that bad, just needed re-seeding a bit like any lawn does after winter.
I thought it was the 16th? But I suppose they might delay a party to fit with the new rules.

Reactions: 6
She also said in that story "pretty sure Gray is afraid of balloons"... THEN DON'T bleeping PUT THEM UP AND MAKE YOUR DAUGHTER CRY ON HER BIRTHDAY YOU SELFISH PRICK!

Sorry for the caps, she is just infuriating sometimes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I am sure people will DM her to say bring her to the zoo, to the beach and go for a family outing that isn’t a mall. But I guess Lily’s answer will be ‘but we live in London, going to zoo is not a Londoner thing’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I get the feeling all this panic about Grey’s birthday and wanting it to be insta perfect is in response to Philippa Bloom posting about her little boys birthday this weekend... it looked amazing and even her and her husband dressed up as superheroes to join in. Lily will have been throwing a Verucca Salt type hissy fit at wanting to be just as extra 🙄
I think it might also be prompted by Millie Mackintosh’s daughter’s first birthday - she had a HUGE ridiculous balloon arch, a ton of flowers and a special dress 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She also said in that story "pretty sure Gray is afraid of balloons"... THEN DON'T bleeping PUT THEM UP AND MAKE YOUR DAUGHTER CRY ON HER BIRTHDAY YOU SELFISH PRICK!

This! Your child is frightened of balloons. Of course you shouldn’t shield her from balloons and help her see there is nothing to be scared of. However it’s HER birthday so maybe, just maybe she shouldn’t have to confront her fear on that particular day??? Just because Instagram dictates that you must have the perfect balloon arch. There are many many tasteful decorations you can do that look very affective which don’t include balloons and are also god forbid reusable/recyclable. Also should it not be about Grey having a nice time. Not having the perfect outfit or balloons. Does she reallycare more about how it looks in photos then her daughter having a good day??

Reactions: 23
Lily has a beautiful healthy daughter who won’t really know it’s her birthday and will enjoy whatever they choose to do.

I don’t think no one should ever moan about anything online, everyone has bad days etc, but the absolute failure of Lily to read the room and turn her lovely child’s birthday into a moaning session is outrageous.

Lily just be fking grateful for literally anything once in your life. Constant moaning isn’t relatable when your complaints are about minor blips in your otherwise deeply privileged life, it’s ungrateful

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just looked and she has only done 1 charity highlight in 2021. What a useless waste of space. Such performative nonsense, just like we all said.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

but khloe kardashian did it and it looks so, so great on instagram! what is one's kid's fear compared to that, ey?

jokes aside, this reminds of a my family member who threw me into water despite my crippling fear (and constant reminders from my parents) for the sake of "tOuGheniNg Up"... safe to say it didn't help;) were it my parents, I reckon it would cause far worse damage, so, her "funny" caption pisses me off, Lily would throw hands if anybody dared to poke fun at her in any way, so why is she doing it to her own kid?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She probably seething seeing how Milly Mackinstosh bounced back after pregnancy and seems to bond well with her daughter.

Plus we are in 2021, why are we still building balloons arch. It makes no sense when they are promoting packaging free deodorant....

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.