Lily Pebbles #22 Moans about her sad hairdo while riding Rich for baby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned it and said that she knows it will be controversial. Goes ahead and installs it anyway. Does she plan on not showing her garden for the rest of her influencer career now? Because she will get a lot of flack for ripping out a perfectly fine law after 3 years and replacing with plastic. We will be able to see it through your garden doors, Lily.
She also mentioned that she knows it’s really bad for the environment and her dad said so. I’m really not the green police, but come on, putting plastic in your sad (non-)garden because you want an insta worthy lawn but don’t want to lift a finger to care for it?! So lazy and selfish.

Reactions: 33
She mentioned it and said that she knows it will be controversial. Goes ahead and installs it anyway. Does she plan on not showing her garden for the rest of her influencer career now? Because she will get a lot of flack for ripping out a perfectly fine law after 3 years and replacing with plastic. We will be able to see it through your garden doors, Lily.
this is classic Lily. All style And no substance behind it. Yet even gets that wrong. I wouldn’t dream of installing artificial grass. It’s so tacky.

Reactions: 25
I hate artificial grass too. It just puzzled me when people who want a house with garden then proceed to lay artificial grass. Maybe is good for Rich, he is already the only parent, chef, cleaner, driver plus a job. Being a gardener means he has to sleep 4h per day.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
She posted a photo for her and grey for engagement... 100%. Her usual posts get 8000+ and now she has 22k on that photos. For someone who actively doesn't show her daughter on videos and social media... She has no problem when it comes to saving her dying career 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 27
She posted a photo for her and grey for engagement... 100%. Her usual posts get 8000+ and now she has 22k on that photos. For someone who actively doesn't show her daughter on videos and social media... She has no problem when it comes to saving her dying career 🤦🏽‍♀️
Yeah, having a quick browse through her grid, her engagement goes up massively when Grey is shown in the photo. She must have clocked onto this and possibly seeing if it makes up for the lack of video?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Someone needs to tell her that none of us can remember our 2 years old birthday so she can chill the duck out

• Haha
Reactions: 31
"sweetie...hold my hand... No, no, don't wall away grey, hold mummys hand. Hold it. Just...touch it...please"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20210509-221923_Instagram.jpg

How many nieces and nephews does she have? She's probably been to more kids parties than most adults her age. Moan moan moan, please send me a free balloon arch or giant 2 balloon

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
The begging is strong in her last insta story there about Grey’s bday
Totally; that’s actually so sad. Incoming balloon arch I expect 🙄🙄
Why does she need a new outfit for her birthday? I know lots of toddlers, and some kids have had a sweet birthday tutu or headband but the special outfit isn’t a thing.

ETA - sorry, maybe it’s a special ‘London’ toddler thing 😂

Reactions: 35
Pretty sure the begging witch made a baloon arch last year. Either pay someone to make one or don't have one and nip dlwn asda and get beige a Peppa balloon like every other fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 43
View attachment 567108
How many nieces and nephews does she have? She's probably been to more kids parties than most adults her age. Moan moan moan, please send me a free balloon arch or giant 2 balloon
‘She hasn’t got a birthday outfit and I can’t find one’

find that quite hard to believe when you spend each and every day doing nearly F all!

My 2 year old will be wearing a £3.99 T-shirt from H&M for his birthday party in a couple of weeks and will LOVE it. Why doesn’t she let Grey choose? Or is she worried she will choose something too colourful?

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.