Lily Pebbles #21 hair so brittle it snaps, colour palette limited to shades of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could easily re-think her bad carpet decision as being in a rental, having no control over these sorts of things and ask herself what would she do to make it better. THAT’S relatable.
Lily renting? LOL :D No way. That girl never rented in her life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Wow. I’m lost for words. I actually listened to that episode yesterday and there’s so much that didn’t sit right with me – the first thing being Anna saying “oh yeah, it’s been a crappy, crappy week for women with Sarah Everard and – Blessing – found dead on a Sussex beach”. Ffs, at least try to learn to pronounce her name in your stupid token sentence!
This podcast episode just screams privilege and stupidity to me – it’s fine if you’re privileged and stupid, but maybe don’t try to make a podcast out of it. They were basically just reproducing negative stereotypes of women by saying they found it surprising that the working atmosphere at Gleam wasn’t bitchy despite there being so many women. And I shouldn’t be surprised, but I’m still baffled that these two dimwits can’t understand the rules of maternity leave and call their minimal efforts research. This podcast is incredibly lazy content, and it exposes them for their lack of intelligence and awareness around anything that doesn’t directly revolve around them and their overly coddled lives.
Blessing Olusegun was found dead in September 2020. That's how we know Anna threw her name in as a token gesture here. She doesn't actually care or she'd have the basic facts right.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I hate carpet; I really, really hate it. If you have it, fine, but it’s not for me.

Lily, babe, the carpet is not the issue. It’s your pepto-bismol colored walls. They’ve been hideous from the moment you moved in and they’re still hideous. Ans then it’s wall to wall and there’s no contrast. God it’s hideous and not at all influencable

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is she...is she actually going to replace all of the carpet upstairs because of the colour. Wtaf so wasteful. Disgusting. Paint the walls a different colour, cheaper and less waste. Jesus bleeping christ on a bike.

Reactions: 22
She is going to repaint anyway. We all know that Blue Hague is going bye-bye. We all know that silly pink in her bedroom won’t last. She is already painting Grey’s room even though that cute little girl will eventually just pick up her things and move into the office herself. Why change the carpet. Why waste so much money and material. Why is Lily such a clueless spoiled brat.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t wait for the complaining about how hard it is to live through a renovation this time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'this one works very well'. It's carpet. It will not be that visible in your pictures and doubt anyone in your life would care.

Reactions: 16
Is she...is she actually going to replace all of the carpet upstairs because of the colour. Wtaf so wasteful. Disgusting. Paint the walls a different colour, cheaper and less waste. Jesus bleeping christ on a bike.
Jesus bleeping Christ on a Peloton!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
My feet hurt just looking at her choices! Colour aside they look so rough!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her priority is bad, fix the window first. Once the window is fixed, perhaps it will be warmer so they can get rid of the carpet altogether. But this is how Lily grew up so it has to be the same...

Reactions: 26
If I remember correctly, wasn’t her reason for having that grey carpet that she admitted she didn’t like because “that’s just what you do” or something 😂 Please someone tell me I’m not going mad!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.