Lily Pebbles #21 hair so brittle it snaps, colour palette limited to shades of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 505796
Depth and substance? High bar? šŸ˜Ø

I really wouldn't be surprised if Anna wrote this herself. The 'my word' is a clue. I also refuse to believe that anyone would describe these two dimwits as 'incredible.'

Can anyone tell me what Mark's 'sincerely insecure' friend said? I'm guessing it relates to Mark 'working' for Anna?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she's showing her scandi grey carpet as a little dig at Anna, mentioning she wanted a plain stair runner in her video? Lily is known for doing oneupmanship comments!

Why anyone would want that doormat looking carpet in their house is beyond me!

Reactions: 6
She is really changing her practically new carpet everywhere. Her last story showing that ā€œit works well in every roomā€. Truly canā€™t believe her.

Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s a wasteful idiot.
why waste all that perfectly good 2ish year old carpet for the aesthetic and especially before she gets her loft done????

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Sheā€™s a wasteful idiot.
why waste all that perfectly good 2ish year old carpet for the aesthetic and especially before she gets her loft done????
Because she's a moron. I think a lot of Lily's personality can be explained by the fact that she's significantly younger than her sisters and was clearly a complete spoiled brat. She can't wait for anything, and has to have everything RIGHT NOW. Any sane person would realise that having major building work done would be a reason to wait, but not dear Lily.

Reactions: 32
She needs to sort out that tragic garden more than she needs to replace perfectly fine carpet with doormats šŸ™„

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I really wouldn't be surprised if Anna wrote this herself. The 'my word' is a clue. I also refuse to believe that anyone would describe these two dimwits as 'incredible.'

Can anyone tell me what Mark's 'sincerely insecure' friend said? I'm guessing it relates to Mark 'working' for Anna?
Something along the lines of ā€œyou might as well chop your balls offā€!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So...what has she kept from her original renovation and furniture choices?! Her bedroom for example.... New carpet, new bed, new bedside tables, changed the handles.... All within a few years of the original reno?? The stuff she has kept the same is.... The paint?!

Reactions: 15
I just canā€™t believe sheā€™s already replacing the carpet. What a bleeping privileged, wasteful, lazy twit. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Reactions: 32
Over the weekend she said she bought a big piece of art for behind the sofa, she's now begging (sorry choosing) new carpets for the entire upstairs. The loft is being done very soon. The kitchen will be repainted shortly -watch her beg for a new fridge.

Totally think that within two years her house will look totally different to her post loft reno house.

Reactions: 20
Over the weekend she said she bought a big piece of art for behind the sofa, she's now begging (sorry choosing) new carpets for the entire upstairs. The loft is being done very soon. The kitchen will be repainted shortly -watch her beg for a new fridge.

Totally think that within two years her house will look totally different to her post loft reno house.
she is Lydia but a London version

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just canā€™t believe sheā€™s already replacing the carpet. What a bleeping privileged, wasteful, lazy twit. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it.
Also, if Grey is moving into one of the larger bedrooms in the next few years then the carpet will be trashed. Just throw some big rugs over them and chalk it down to a reno mistake.

I honestly believe that the carpet isn't the issue. Lily is the issue. I bet she sits in bed at night giving her grey carpet the angry side eye and blaming it for everything that is not going right in her life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Also, if Grey is moving into one of the larger bedrooms in the next few years then the carpet will be trashed. Just throw some big rugs over them and chalk it down to a reno mistake.

I honestly believe that the carpet isn't the issue. Lily is the issue. I bet she sits in bed at night giving her grey carpet the angry side eye and blaming it for everything that is not going right in her life.
Compared to her deco choice in the bedroom, the carpet is not a big deal. I absolutely dislike her bedroom colour, her console table at the other end of the room doesnā€™t serve any purpose either.

Reactions: 9
Maybe I donā€™t get it because Iā€™m not from London, but wall to wall carpet is never going to be instaworthy whether itā€™s gray, beige, oatmeal or sisal. Itā€™s certainly not something Iā€™d ever lust after. She flatly refuses to put hardwood floors in bedrooms because itā€™s not practical (even though you can put area rugs over wood floors which looks nice and is
cozy). So which is itā€” Instagram aesthetics or practical function? Ripping up new carpet is wasteful and itā€™s not going to solve her problems. Lily is not going to look any better standing on a beige carpet than she does a gray carpet.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

She is spend, spend, spend at the moment, which is VERY unlike Lily. Of course, she is documenting her carpet search in the hopes of a freebie, but I'm starting to wonder if her parents sold their house and gave her a cut/early inheritance (I think this may have been speculated on before). That or she just can't cope with the fact that Anna is renovating her house and is actually spending her own money (!!!) in order to keep up with the Newton's. I'm sure she spoke of the loft renovation happening in a couple of years time (I could be wrong) but now it can't happen fast enough! It also seems like such a waste to replace carpets after such a short amount of time. Lily is one of these people who is never happy with what she has. She always wants more!

Reactions: 21
She is spend, spend, spend at the moment, which is VERY unlike Lily. Of course, she is documenting her carpet search in the hopes of a freebie, but I'm starting to wonder if her parents sold their house and gave her a cut/early inheritance (I think this may have been speculated on before). That or she just can't cope with the fact that Anna is renovating her house and is actually spending her own money (!!!) in order to keep up with the Newton's. I'm sure she spoke of the loft renovation happening in a couple of years time (I could be wrong) but now it can't happen fast enough! It also seems like such a waste to replace carpets after such a short amount of time. Lily is one of these people who is never happy with what she has. She always wants more!
The loft has definitely been accelerated because of Anna and I wouldn't be surprised if she got Ā£Ā£ from her parents too. It's not even been three years since they moved back into the house and they are already doing major reno work. Why didn't they just do it at the time? Because they planned for it to happen way later than it's actually happening.

I can see it now - the loft will be done by the Autumn then Baby 2 will be here by next Spring and a move will be on the cards before the end of 2022.

Reactions: 25
Honestly I dont see why she is doing a loft reno if they plan to move in a few years. The money would be best saved for the future move rather than spending Ā£20k to Ā£30k (at least) on a loft reno. My parents have lived in their house for 30 years and have had the loft converted twice (the first time my dad's uncle did it on the cheap about 25 years ago and they reconfigured it about 3 years ago to install a bathroom). My parents will be in their house at least another decade I would have thought.

Reactions: 8
I think this whole reno, new carpet, loft stuff speaks to her lack of creativity. The fact that she would rather pull up practically new carpet, undergo a disruptive and expensive loft conversion, and redo the kitchen to fix her mistakes (that people actually told her were going to be mistakes) instead of figuring out new and creative ways to either spruce up parts of rooms for filming or just doing some simple aesthetic upgrades is so, so telling. Especially in this day and age where her followers are mostly at home, and maybe saving to get onto the property ladder themselves or are renting. She could easily re-think her bad carpet decision as being in a rental, having no control over these sorts of things and ask herself what would she do to make it better. THATā€™S relatable.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.