Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree she doesn’t eat out nowadays unless it is prfood. How difficult is it to do food shop, Anna does host from time to time granted she is not pregnant but I don’t recall lily was that generous back then before she had Grey. I wonder how she sees Anna, I reckon she compares herself a lot to Anna and she somehow convinced that she is the better one in hitting all those boring milestones that she deemed successful

Reactions: 6
Oh for God’s sake , that’s all they’ve got in the house🙄.
They really are a couple of pillocks, they work part time and can’t manage an online delivery or visit a supermarket.

Yes she has a face like a slapped arse, Rich is stuck under her thumb and Grey probably thinks ‘what the actual duck🙄

Reactions: 12
Totally agree she doesn’t eat out nowadays unless it is prfood. How difficult is it to do food shop, Anna does host from time to time granted she is not pregnant but I don’t recall lily was that generous back then before she had Grey. I wonder how she sees Anna, I reckon she compares herself a lot to Anna and she somehow convinced that she is the better one in hitting all those boring milestones that she deemed successful
Whilst the content of Lily and Anna is pretty similar (advertising similar fashion and make up brands, similar home interiors and aesthetics) the differences are Anna knows how to smile...genuinely...she doesn’t spend 98.5% of her time complaining about everything...She has genuine passions for things; cooking dinner for friends, fashion, books...and she doesn’t come across as entitled whatsoever, if anything grateful for her success. Lily has the opportunity to branch out her market as she is indeed a Mother but she makes it look duller than today’s forecast!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Whilst the content of Lily and Anna is pretty similar (advertising similar fashion and make up brands, similar home interiors and aesthetics) the differences are Anna knows how to smile...genuinely...she doesn’t spend 98.5% of her time complaining about everything...She has genuine passions for things; cooking dinner for friends, fashion, books...and she doesn’t come across as entitled whatsoever, if anything grateful for her success. Lily has the opportunity to branch out her market as she is indeed a Mother but she makes it look duller than today’s forecast!
Exactly, she's got a face that could turn milk sour 🙄. She's got no redeeming qualities whatsoever😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lily rides on Anna’s coat tails. It’s a good job they’re friends or al the jobs would just go to Anna because whilst she’s a tad boring she’s not horrible to watch.

I think Anna will grow her channel hugely when/if she has children. All Lily does is moan, she can’t even make having a child joyful.

Reactions: 10
I’m so genuinely puzzled as to how she has so many followers for such poor content. Who are they? Did she buy them??

• Haha
Why is her fridge always empty? It takes me 30 mins to do an online shop and not even with particular meals in mind, but staples I know I can turn into something I like. Plus she uses Hello Fresh too so she only really needs to focus on half the week?

Of course, had she planned her kitchen with the family in mind she would have had a much bigger freezer and could cook in bulk.

She seems to be insistent on being Not Your Typical Mother or Wife but if she doesn’t have time/interest to order food to their house then Rich should as they both work part time! This is how adults crack on with life, this is what a partnership looks like.

I’m embarrassed for her that on a Saturday night she’s scraping together a crappy vegetable soup. And she’s sharing it with the world!
Yes just go to a shop or supermarket already jeez. We have two teenagers, they eat tons, so one of us is always en route to the supermarket to get more supplies in and/or ingredients for dinner. And if it really is that much trouble to do this daily just order for the whole week...or maybe, how novel...order a meal to be delivered.

Reactions: 5
'Work day vs baby day', wow, even just the title makes my bloodpressure spike. She then goes on to say that the person 'who has Grey' gets up earlier, and that it's 7:15 when she's getting ready, but it's not. According to the time stamp on her video she gets up at 7:45, on a work day! So many people are stuck in traffic by that time or at work already.

I wonder what Rich now thinks of her work as he gets to be there all day now. Before, she could just tell him she'd been 'sooooo busy', when in reality there's not all that much going on, especially if you compare it to people who work outside the home.

For her to moan about 'that first hour, when I'm not really awake and I have to entertain her'. Please.

Quite hilarious that Anna's new video is 'come food shopping with me'.

Reactions: 14
Long time lurker , first time poster here. I had my baby a month after lily and followed most of her pregnancy. What baffles me with lily is she does so much to make sure grey is entertained. She wants grey to have constant stimulation, takes a travel cot to her musk so she can nap, takes sun screens for the car abroad, she does so much ( some of it is over the top imo and I can be over the top lol) but she seems to completely disregard safe sleeping advice . It really confuses me why she does that.

Reactions: 12
I can not believe she didn’t bother to go and support Rich on his charity run thingy. Blaming it on Grey being a little bit snuffly and not wanting to take her out in the rain is such bull tit. No, Lily, you didn’t want to go out in the rain - selfish much!?

Reactions: 13
I can not believe she didn’t bother to go and support Rich on his charity run thingy. Blaming it on Grey being a little bit snuffly and not wanting to take her out in the rain is such bull tit. No, Lily, you didn’t want to go out in the rain - selfish much!?
What?? Could her family not look after Grey for the day? Oh wait, she does not like to leave her even with her parents, because they 'don't listen to the baby monitor'.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am so confused: the baby has a nap at 8.15? And she is supposed to be 'working' but she is doing her make-up? And what is Rich doing? Cleaning? Grocery shopping? Batch cooking?

And on another note: Grey seems to have a very flattened back of her head :unsure:

Reactions: 4
Where do I even begin with that tit heap of a video? Her “working day” beginning when she rolls out of bed at 7:30...the fact she spends a good hour layering up a load of eye shadow whilst her husband tends to the crying baby...her sneery comments about what Rich dresses her in. Ready to go about her working day of “tending to emails” and writing her to do list...by 9:36. Absolute waste of space. Sooner companies start pulling the plug and funding this nonsense the better and she can go out and learn what a real job is!

Reactions: 18
I just wish she would acknowledge her privilege for once.

She really has no idea and at this point, I am confused as to how anybody would find her relatable.

She was in the right place at the right time with blogging, with hugely privileged parents, a central London house to live in rent-free and a father who works as a TV executive. She’s has ridden off the coat tails of all of this for years and still, she fails to see the bigger picture of how fortunate she really is and instead, she indulges in relentless moaning about every god damn thing.

I actually find her complete lack of humility sickening.

Reactions: 17
My favourite bit was when she claimed she gets little time to watch a video or listen to a podcast, when the first thing she does in that precious morning hour with Grey is stick the telly on?! And still moan that it’s hard work.... Babies don’t actually need you with them 24/7, you can leave them safe on their mat and pop for a wee or to brush your teeth! Best advice I give new mums if they’re struggling, imagine you have an older child and you HAVE to get out of the door for school every morning, naptimes have to be flexible around other commitments etc. Yes routine is good, but my god it does not have to be by the minute!

Reactions: 9
I just wish she would acknowledge her privilege for once.

She really has no idea and at this point, I am confused as to how anybody would find her relatable.

She was in the right place at the right time with blogging, with hugely privileged parents, a central London house to live in rent-free and a father who works as a TV executive. She’s has ridden off the coat tails of all of this for years and still, she fails to see the bigger picture of how fortunate she really is and instead, she indulges in relentless moaning about every god damn thing.

I actually find her complete lack of humility sickening.
Spoilt Princess that she clearly is would never cope even a day in the cut and thrust of a real life job, like the rest of the non influencer population.

Where do I even begin with that tit heap of a video? Her “working day” beginning when she rolls out of bed at 7:30...the fact she spends a good hour layering up a load of eye shadow whilst her husband tends to the crying baby...her sneery comments about what Rich dresses her in. Ready to go about her working day of “tending to emails” and writing her to do list...by 9:36. Absolute waste of space. Sooner companies start pulling the plug and funding this nonsense the better and she can go out and learn what a real job is!
Your post says it all! 👏🏼 She has no idea how easy she has it. Writing to do lists is not work! I bet she spends about two hours a week creating actual content. She is lazy and utterly privileged resulting in her horrid bad attitude. She has barely embraced motherhood, everything is effort for her. Even spending the day looking after poor Grey.

I wish brands would stop wasting their money on her. She cannot be influencing anyone.

Reactions: 11
I'm still confused why she can't go shopping with Grey, or on work days, or on days they're both off. How many times does she have to show her empty fridge? Mine is never empty. Mealplanning and (online) shopping do not take that much time, especially when it's just the two of you eating.
And if her fridge is so empty, doesn't she ever run out of loo rolls? Laundry detergent? Tooth paste? You know, all those other things you pick up when doing your weekly shop? I just can't wrap my head around her being an adult and not being able to keep on top of a simple task as shopping. It's not like she has to watch her pennies or is on a strict diet due to health issues or whatever. She can pop into any shop and pick up a few days worth or meals.

She really is a little privileged princess. Who grows up eating bloody artichokes 🙄 and yet she can’t even do something as simple as meal planning and a food shop 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.