Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were her sisters as hopeless as she was when they first moved out and had children? I can't imagine... Her parents must be so proud.

Reactions: 1
I used to enjoy Lilys videos but now she just irritates the tit out of me. She was moaning recently that they never have food in and don't have time to shop yet her morning routine video, on the 'mum day' bit, she says the hour between Grey waking and going down for her first nap is so boring, erm how about do an online shop. If she thinks she hasnt got time now I cant wait to see what shes like in a few months time 😂 When my daughter was a baby, I was literally so bored, all she did was sleep so I had all the time in the world. I've also never known anyone to put such a young baby in a strict routine as they have. It's like shes an inconvenience to them.

Reactions: 8
I used to enjoy Lilys videos but now she just irritates the tit out of me. She was moaning recently that they never have food in and don't have time to shop yet her morning routine video, on the 'mum day' bit, she says the hour between Grey waking and going down for her first nap is so boring, erm how about do an online shop. If she thinks she hasnt got time now I cant wait to see what shes like in a few months time 😂 When my daughter was a baby, I was literally so bored, all she did was sleep so I had all the time in the world. I've also never known anyone to put such a young baby in a strict routine as they have. It's like shes an inconvenience to them.
That woman is just like watching paint drying😡

Reactions: 2
The stories about a bloody artichoke have got to me the most boring thing I’ve ever watched! She really is scraping the barrel for content! Sick of her complaining she has no food in the house, just do an online shop for God’s sake, it genuinely feels like she posts about it, in the hope someone will gift her a food shop! She really needs to grow up and get a better handle on her life if her and Rich can’t handle a simple thing like that when they’re both working part time!

Reactions: 7
It takes minutes to do an online shop?! What is she going to do when Grey starts eating? Or when she has more than one child? Kids need to be fed constantly. She needs to grow up.

Reactions: 5
They went to an osteopath to see whether they thought her little Greyness was strong enough for the bigger buggy seat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jesus bleeping Christ. You couldn't make it up. Your baby doesn't give a tit. Just leave it in the bassinet or put it in the seat you'll soon find out if she's strong enough. I'm keeping my daughter in her carry got til 6 months or more as I hate buckling then in. I had enough of fighting my son 🤣🤣 she's an absolute dick

She's going to buy a swivel one, when precious is one, God forbid she should have to lift her out at an angle. Dear Lord, how did me and mine ever survive.
She'll 100% be gifted a cybex sirona and she will have grey ff in a shot. Like all these other bloggers. I just personality don't get it when rf is safer. But they are a bunch of lazy witches whose only research is what free gift is the most expensive. My son rf at 3.5 years. No judgement to anyone else who doesn't rf I just find it a shame that they could do good for advertising it with the gifted seats but don't

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think she did forward facing with grey when they went on holiday in the summer?! Each to their own, no judgement on what you want to do personally, but I do think if you’ve been gifted your buggy then maybe you should follow the guidelines? If not then, and this is a bit crazy, but buy your own bloody buggy 🙄🙄🙄

So a couple of things after this weekend...

I haven't even watched her vlog but reading these comments has annoyed me enough.
My alarm goes off at 5.45am 4 days of the week as I have to leave the house at 6.45am to get my son to my mums so I can get to work by 8.30am.
When I'm not in work, chances are we're up at that time anyway but sometimes we make it to 6/6.15am (yay!)
We don't get home till 6pm when we do dinner, bags ready for the next day and then I can sit down for about an hour (after cleaning etc) before i'm too tired and head off to bed.
Never known anyone moan about having it so easy....

Secondly, they live in London. There is most definitely a Sainsburys Local, Tesco Express and most probably a Little Waitrose very close to them that they can pop to if they run out of food for dinner. One of them can leave the house or both with the baby to grab something to eat.
Funny how they can manage to buy an artichoke (can you just get them from normal supermarkets!?) but haven't had anything in for dinner for 3 nights in the past week...

Reactions: 12
I think its the fact that she just can't see how damn easy she has it. She is going to alienate her entire audience and just can't see past her own damn privilege.

I have two kids at school and work five days a week as does my husband. We just get our shopping delivered! If we don't how the hell do we feed them?! The thing with having kids is that you need to be organised. They have so much that they need done. Bags packed for school, PE kit on various days, snacks needing to be packed, homework done, reading done etc etc etc. If she can't even do her food shopping on an app then god help her as time goes on. Yet she has time to post her moany face doing her make up once a week!

I hate Lily but sort of want to see how this all pans out as Grey gets older, needs to go to school, second child etc. Car crash viewing!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone in the comments:
"Even though I don’t have children, I do love seeing these videos. Have you thought of hiring an assistant to help you for a couple months while you juggle the first few months of motherhood and full time work? "

What??
She does not and never has worked 'full time'. And now that they only work 5 days a week between them, surely they can do without an assistant??

She is making this look sooooo difficult and while sure, a baby requires adjusting from your old life, it's not as impossible and hard as Lily makes it seem.

Someone in the comments:
"Even though I don’t have children, I do love seeing these videos. Have you thought of hiring an assistant to help you for a couple months while you juggle the first few months of motherhood and full time work? "

What??
She does not and never has worked 'full time'. And now that they only work 5 days a week between them, surely they can do without an assistant??

She is making this look sooooo difficult and while sure, a baby requires adjusting from your old life, it's not as impossible and hard as Lily makes it seem.
Lol, so her 'fans' are even more silly than she is. Would not surprise me in the least if comments like that make Lilly get the idea an assistant or nanny is just the thing she needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Remember she did a post on stories about how people should care for new mums , remembered she said people don’t teally care about the mum anymore after the baby is born (she is probably the only mum that has such thoughts, I guess every single mum will naturally want the focus to be on the baby because they are selfless). She said people can offer to bring food blah blah. Maybe that is what she wants, her friends and family to bring food to her because she is the ONLY mum that pop a baby from her vagina. Hope Anna can cook her some food or waiting Waitrose to do a sponsor post with her

Watched the vlog and I honestly don't see how she can't use that hour before the first nap to do an online shop, or even take Grey with her to a local supermarket sometime during the day? She faffs around doing her hair and makeup and the amount of stuff she packed into that bag to go out with Grey was unnecessary

• Haha
Hauling unnecessary baby crap on holiday again I see - complaining her car is full with one child’s stuff and pondering what happens with two? 🤔 maybe people manage with more than one, because they don’t take - travel cots, baby seats and countless other #gifted crap with them!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
When my son was a baby I was glad to get out for an hour or so during the day so food shopping was definitely possible. I would warn any expectant or new mothers away from her-she puts such a negative spin on motherhood! Honestly the baby stage is easy compared with what’s to come 🙈🤣

• Heart
Oh for God’s sake , that’s all they’ve got in the house🙄.
They really are a couple of pillocks, they work part time and can’t manage an online delivery or visit a supermarket.

Yes she has a face like a slapped arse, Rich is stuck under her thumb and Grey probably thinks ‘what the actual duck🙄
This is my fave quote ever! Even reckon it’d be a good thread title 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.