Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s conscious about how many stories she has to include ‘pr gifted’ like does she actually realise how much of a glorified sales rep she is?!?!

Reactions: 5
Does she actually like doing anything with Grey? She literally describes everything she does with her like it’s a chore! I love taking my baby swimming. Yeah it’s a lot of effort for a small amount of time but it’s so rewarding when you see there little faces!
The kid is going to grow up being constantly reminded of the burden that they are, poor thing.

Reactions: 9
I do actually think that her and her husband aren't the brightest torches in the box. They jointly decided that the snooze pod was too small for Grey even though it is supposedly for up to 8 month's old. She said it was too narrow🙄🙄, but I thought that was the idea of them, to snuggle the baby and keep it feeling secure and cosy. If it was wider, wouldn't the baby be rolling over to one side😏. Well at least she got 3 months out of the 8 months with her gifted product😡. Maybe I'm wrong🤔

Reactions: 6
I do actually think that her and her husband aren't the brightest torches in the box. They jointly decided that the snooze pod was too small for Grey even though it is supposedly for up to 8 month's old. She said it was too narrow🙄🙄, but I thought that was the idea of them, to snuggle the baby and keep it feeling secure and cosy. If it was wider, wouldn't the baby be rolling over to one side😏. Well at least she got 3 months out of the 8 months with her gifted product😡. Maybe I'm wrong🤔
I imagine Rich occasionally pipes up with a sensible idea but gets squashed so never really bothers. She strikes me as the critical “I told you so” type if someone else’s idea doesn’t work out but minimises her own missteps.

Reactions: 4
He sounds a bit of an ass though to be fair, telling her the basket in the pushchair was messy, there was literally a piece of paper in there. Glad she is making the most of her "work day" rabbiting about her PR gifts and make up that is so Autumnal it hurts. Bet Rich Is delighted he has cut his hours to allow her to do these things.

Reactions: 3
I’ve said this before but why the hell if you’ve not paid a penny for a product can you then add a aff link on it & make money from people buying it! I get that it’s there job to advertise products so get sent them free to review but then they should be band from making money.
Also the way she says it was on our list to buy but the companies got in touch to gift! Oh really? What a lovely little coincidence for you! 🙄
The sleepy head is controversial because it’s not approved for safe sleep! Yes lot of people use them but I almost feel like she eye rolls everything that might be unsafe if it goes against what she wants to do.

Add to her work list an insta q and a sat on her sofa drinking tea talking about... baby products. Now a pic of rich measuring Grey with a metal tape measure! I want her job! Please!

Reactions: 1
They went to an osteopath to see whether they thought her little Greyness was strong enough for the bigger buggy seat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
“When I already have such a lack of time.....”

She is the MOST deluded, self absorbed individual that is so detached from reality it’s both laughable and actually really bloody embarrassing. Does she have no self awareness to realise how much she’s humiliating herself each and every day on social media with her comments like this?

What a way to alienate your followers...There are people her age who are Full Time working Mums having to juggle childcare alongside the demands of an actual employer and an actual boss....There are plenty of “millennials” who work multiple jobs and also have a fair length of commute (not to mention crap pay) in order to work in the industry they dream of...and certainly don’t have the luxury of sitting at home fart-arssing around with free guff from make up companies and call it a job! ....And what about her followers who live in the UK but have families/parents/in laws that live abroad and therefore have NO family support network to help with children...these are the individuals that are likely to be lacking in time! Not her!

She evidently has spent far too long ruminating in her own self pity because she’s had to kiss goodbye to life as she knew it, but her narrative these days is a complete joke...if I was a company I wouldn’t want to be associated with her and her ridiculous non-relatable views.

Also she frowns so much she’s becoming ugly.....

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I saw that story and wondered if she knew that the Sleepyhead opened at the bottom... I thought she said Grey was too tall?
My son stayed in his until he was about 7 months because their feet can stick out the end which isn't a problem

But then, why would you carry something small around when you want to take a whole travel cot with you!?

I imagine she sits around kidding herself she’d be able to do x,y,z if it weren’t for the fact that she’s a mother now. The delusion knows no bounds.

I can’t get over her talking about using the sleepyhead for sleeping in her crib, it’s not safe for unsupervised sleeping!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
her facial expression is permanently looking like she's smelled something bad

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I enjoyed the car seat chat where she condescendingly told one poor viewer that suggested cybex seats that she did loads of research and chose only on safety.... minutes after she’d said that she had never heard of extended rear facing. Even the most basic of car seat safety research will bring up ERF. Why not just say, we were gifted the pebble plus, and as I’m a money grabber I took it and used it, and now have no idea what I’ll do next until a free car seat comes my way?

Reactions: 8
She's going to buy a swivel one, when precious is one, God forbid she should have to lift her out at an angle. Dear Lord, how did me and mine ever survive.

Why is her fridge always empty? It takes me 30 mins to do an online shop and not even with particular meals in mind, but staples I know I can turn into something I like. Plus she uses Hello Fresh too so she only really needs to focus on half the week?

Of course, had she planned her kitchen with the family in mind she would have had a much bigger freezer and could cook in bulk.

She seems to be insistent on being Not Your Typical Mother or Wife but if she doesn’t have time/interest to order food to their house then Rich should as they both work part time! This is how adults crack on with life, this is what a partnership looks like.

I’m embarrassed for her that on a Saturday night she’s scraping together a crappy vegetable soup. And she’s sharing it with the world!

Reactions: 11
Why is her fridge always empty? It takes me 30 mins to do an online shop and not even with particular meals in mind, but staples I know I can turn into something I like. Plus she uses Hello Fresh too so she only really needs to focus on half the week?

Of course, had she planned her kitchen with the family in mind she would have had a much bigger freezer and could cook in bulk.

She seems to be insistent on being Not Your Typical Mother or Wife but if she doesn’t have time/interest to order food to their house then Rich should as they both work part time! This is how adults crack on with life, this is what a partnership looks like.

I’m embarrassed for her that on a Saturday night she’s scraping together a crappy vegetable soup. And she’s sharing it with the world!
Could not have said it better myself! She’s a total waste of space! Shoulda saved time on that crappy Q&A the other day and done an online shop instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.