Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now treated to a blow dry by her mum after all her "hard" work - I would love to see her walk in a non-influencer mum's shoes, even just for a couple of hours!

Reactions: 9
Wtf - if swimming is at a time that isn’t right for naps etc go to a class at a time that is better. Why is this woman such a frigging moaner and why am I still watching this tit

Reactions: 8
It’s honestly mind boggling the tit that she says! That baby seems to be a hindrance! Everything is a hindrance!

Reactions: 5
Lily is currently doing a Q&A. Do you think she’d answer if I asked why she is such a miserable cow??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh ffs. She said she is using talc to "dry her off quicker." WHY. Just dry her properly with a baby towel. Talc is an awful product.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG! The latest on the Q&A!

‘Would you ever do strictly?’

‘I would love to. My mum always asks why I’ve never been picked!’

As bleeping if! That would be the year I stopped watching! Miserable Lily Peebles dragging her petted lip around the dance floor! No thanks!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
OMG! The latest on the Q&A!

‘Would you ever do strictly?’

‘I would love to. My mum always asks why I’ve never been picked!’

As bleeping if! That would be the year I stopped watching! Miserable Lily Peebles dragging her petted lip around the dance floor! No thanks!
Even Louise Pentland has more of a chance of getting on Strictly, and she has no chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I nearly spit out my tea when I read that she is 'the happiest she's ever been'. If this is the happiest, wow... sucks to be you, Lily!

Reactions: 2
Had to come here to comment but loads of you have beat me to it, if she's the happiest she's ever been right now then I'd hate to see what she's like when she's actually really unhappy! Happiest she's ever been but moans constantly and when she smiles it looks like she's finding it really hard work? Ooook then Lily!

Reactions: 4
Tattlers, brace yourselves...she wants another one. Imagine her trying to juggle having a toddler or a threenager with another newborn...

All that clobber...Would she need to hire a Pitter Self Drive van every time she’d need to leave the house to carry all their belongings...?

Forget the GP Surgery, Nursery would be a hotbed of germs...Would she have to hose down Grey at the front door with disinfectant before letting her loose in the house and near the newborn?

Is Rich going to be forced into early retirement so he can do the childcare whilst she can maintain her part-time job of attending eyebrow threading appointments and begging for a new batch of baby-related freebies?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry, but I would absolutely love to see her on Strictly. It would be hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those mustard dungarees are quite something aren’t they. She’s really given up any semblance of style.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.