Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the vlog and I honestly don't see how she can't use that hour before the first nap to do an online shop, or even take Grey with her to a local supermarket sometime during the day? She faffs around doing her hair and makeup and the amount of stuff she packed into that bag to go out with Grey was unnecessary
Exactly - surely if Lily claims the shopping centre is 'baby sensory' for Grey then the supermarket would have the same effect...

Reactions: 7
Someone in the comments:
"Even though I don’t have children, I do love seeing these videos. Have you thought of hiring an assistant to help you for a couple months while you juggle the first few months of motherhood and full time work? "

What??
She does not and never has worked 'full time'. And now that they only work 5 days a week between them, surely they can do without an assistant??

She is making this look sooooo difficult and while sure, a baby requires adjusting from your old life, it's not as impossible and hard as Lily makes it seem.

I’ve just had her morning routines pop up in my YouTube feed, I don’t think she realises what a laid back start to both days she has, but she also seems to make parenting seem like such a chore which is sad. I did spot someone comment she could use her ‘boring hour’ (where she struggles to entertain Grey) to actually do her food shop online so she won’t have an empty fridge 😂

Do you think she justifies her refusal to meal plan, online food shop etc as resisting gender stereotyping? I vaguely recall her trying to claim years ago that their relationship defied traditional gender roles.. whatever that means. Does that mean she does all the gardening?

Newsflash: it doesn’t matter who does it, as long as it gets done. And currently it’s really not getting done at all.

Speaking of which has she ever used her kitchenaid?

Reactions: 6
Do you think she justifies her refusal to meal plan, online food shop etc as resisting gender stereotyping? I vaguely recall her trying to claim years ago that their relationship defied traditional gender roles.. whatever that means. Does that mean she does all the gardening?

Newsflash: it doesn’t matter who does it, as long as it gets done. And currently it’s really not getting done at all.

If that’s the case then let rich do it on his ‘days with Grey’ when she’s ‘working’. Some weeks my partner does the food shop, sometimes I do it, sometimes we do it all together 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s just lazy

Reactions: 4
If that’s the case then let rich do it on his ‘days with Grey’ when she’s ‘working’. Some weeks my partner does the food shop, sometimes I do it, sometimes we do it all together 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s just lazy
It drives me mad to not have a good supply of food in the fridge. To voluntarily leave the fridge empty then complain, is daft, imo.

Reactions: 5
And now she's in France and the first thing she shows is is them at a supermarket! She is trolling us for sure! Even adding that 'better than Tesco', please! As if she ever shops at Tesco, I'm sure she only ever goes to Waitrose..... Which, btw, I find hilarious that Anna has an ongoing #AD deal with them.

Maybe that's why she wants to start baking? Maybe she scored a deal with Kitchenaid? who knows...

Reactions: 1
And now she's in France and the first thing she shows is is them at a supermarket! She is trolling us for sure! Even adding that 'better than Tesco', please! As if she ever shops at Tesco, I'm sure she only ever goes to Waitrose..... Which, btw, I find hilarious that Anna has an ongoing #AD deal with them.

Maybe that's why she wants to start baking? Maybe she scored a deal with Kitchenaid? who knows...
That’s why she’s constantly commenting on the lack of food at home then...Anna’s got her deal with Waitrose so now Lily wants some freebie groceries too, hand delivered by carrier pigeon to her doorstep of course. She’s a greedy cow.

Reactions: 9
I think Lily thinks that everyone has a selective memory like her though. She has NEVER wanted to cook and has always been quite vocal about not shopping and cooking. So why on earth would Waitrose (or anyone to do with food) offer her a brand partnership. It doesn't make sense for them. Hello Fresh sort of made sense as it is cooking for those that can't really be arsed but she has totally flogged that dead horse hasn't she.

Basically Lily has no USP anymore. She moans about being a mum despite all her 'gifted' tat. Her skin looks awful, she can't be arsed with what she's wearing and looks dreadful and she's been doing the same make up for years. Because she has made her life such a god damn moan fest, what is she actually good at promoting anymore?!

Also, it gives me literal joy to open a full fridge. Like angels singing type stuff! I'm a loser. :ROFLMAO:

Also imagine the mutiny if I told my kids that they can't eat tonight because mum couldn't be arsed to do a food shop. If my kids aren't fed they are pretty evil to be honest. Doesn't really bear thinking about.

Reactions: 10
Has she said she wants to start baking? :LOL::LOL:

Her kitchenaid was #spon #kindlygifted #prgift from her parents I think.

I think Lily thinks that everyone has a selective memory like her though. She has NEVER wanted to cook and has always been quite vocal about not shopping and cooking. So why on earth would Waitrose (or anyone to do with food) offer her a brand partnership. It doesn't make sense for them. Hello Fresh sort of made sense as it is cooking for those that can't really be arsed but she has totally flogged that dead horse hasn't she.

Basically Lily has no USP anymore. She moans about being a mum despite all her 'gifted' tat. Her skin looks awful, she can't be arsed with what she's wearing and looks dreadful and she's been doing the same make up for years. Because she has made her life such a god damn moan fest, what is she actually good at promoting anymore?!

Also, it gives me literal joy to open a full fridge. Like angels singing type stuff! I'm a loser. :ROFLMAO:

Also imagine the mutiny if I told my kids that they can't eat tonight because mum couldn't be arsed to do a food shop. If my kids aren't fed they are pretty evil to be honest. Doesn't really bear thinking about.
Yeah she is literally limited to HelloFresh and Special K - and remember how that turned out :LOL:

Reactions: 3
I remember both of them did a waitrose ad, Anna tried to make something different out of waitrose Xmas ready meal while Lily (probably hiding behind the fact that she was pregnant) and churn out rubbish content. I am sure Anna. If she were to do a special K cereal she will at least be creative ( perhaps use special k in baking/ cooking) while lily taught us how to eat cereal lol

Also why the duck her family bought her a kitcheaid mixer? She may as well go Agos

I mean, it's basic isn't it, having the comfort and stability of a full pantry & fridge, so there is always something available. It honestly turns me right off her videos when she fannies about "cooking" or complaining about food & lack of. Her comments during pregnancy about expecting her parents to drop off food & constantly eat out, then ending up receiving hello fresh are just ridiculous. How can you even get to your teens without being able to cook more than spaghetti & ketchup or rigidly having to stick to a recipe?!

As others have said, maybe she saw Anna's supermarket deals and wanted in on it too. Difference is, Anna has shown interest in cooking, comes up with her own meals and creates positive adverts rather than scowling at the camera or coming out with extreme lack of self-awareness.

It was like when Estee had an advert, and said she never cooks, she just buys falafel sandwiches and doesn't even have cookware. I don't get it, are they all trying to appear relatable or non-gender conformist by showing such economic privilege and lack of basic life skills.

Agree also, there is no usp, everything is just ads.

Last edited:
I mean, it's basic isn't it, having the comfort and stability of a full pantry & fridge, so there is always something available. It honestly turns me right off her videos when she fannies about "cooking" or complaining about food & lack of. Her comments during pregnancy about expecting her parents to drop off food & constantly eat out, then ending up receiving hello fresh are just ridiculous. How can you even get to your teens without being able to cook more than spaghetti & ketchup or rigidly having to stick to a recipe?!

As others have said, maybe she saw Anna's supermarket deals and wanted in on it too. Difference is, Anna has shown interest in cooking, comes up with her own meals and creates positive adverts rather than scowling at the camera or coming out with extreme lack of self-awareness.

It was like when Estee had an advert, and said she never cooks, she just buys falafel sandwiches and doesn't even have cookware. I don't get it, are they all trying to appear relatable or non-gender conformist by showing such economic privilege and lack of basic life skills.

Agree also, there is no usp, everything is just ads.
That's exactly it, economic privilege to just buy premade food for every meal. Scratch cooking at home is a lifeline for most.

I don't understand why she thinks she has to 'entertain' Grey. She's literally a baby. All she needs is feeding/changing and taking for a brisk walk in the park everyday. If Lily wants to go to a mummy & baby coffee morning or walk around a shopping centre, that's more to break the monotony of looking after a baby, rather than a 5 month old finding it entertaining! Everything is a song and dance for her! What's she going to do when Grey is a terrible two year old throwing tantrums...or a cheeky six year old? Then she actually will need 'entertaining'.

Reactions: 6
All the other new mums I follow just get on with it. Up with baby, stick them in a high chair, get jobs done and then get on with their day with baby in tow. That ‘boring hour’ she talked about wound me up no end! Why is spending time with you baby boring?!

Reactions: 9
I had a baby 2-3 weeks after her and certainly do not find the hour in the morning boring. You’ve not beeen with her all night, if anything the morning is the best time with them when they’re happy to see you. She really needs a reality check and to realise how easy she has it. I loved on her stories the other day she talked about the sleepyhead and pram and snuzpod etc and how she highly recommends them. They were free!!!!!!! I don’t think she bought anything herself for that baby.

Reactions: 12
She was also talking about waking up early...she was getting up at 8am on a “work” day and nearly half 6/ 6:45 on a “baby” day. I’m already at work by 8am and usually get up at about 5:45. She needs a serious reality check.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The pampers ad is ridiculous. She posted a picture a few weeks ago with three nappies so we knew that she’d been using the same nappy for weeks before her it was a coincidental brand partnership 🙄. So coincidental in fact that her recommendation has come at exactly the same time that pampers are clearly doing a full push on influencer marketing. She must think her viewers are completely stupid. It’s within days of hinch being oh so impressed by them and a much smaller blogger I follow, abilourich, has also done an ad for them this week.
I’d have so much more time for her if she was just honest instead of trying to make out she’s doing some great service to us by sharing this secret that she really believes in... it’s just an ad lily!!

What's the betting Lily is 'kindly gifted' a load of baby food from Little Freddie or Babease just in time for Grey to start weaning (because Ella's Kitchen won't cut it :rolleyes:)

Her bedrooms not working for her. Ffs. They have only just had it made. It’s another world honestly.

Reactions: 14
Her bedrooms not working for her. Ffs. They have only just had it made. It’s another world honestly.
I thought the same. When did they move into that place, about 18 months ago? This will be the start of the begging for a bedroom makeover 🙄
Did anyone see the concerned stories from her about Grey in the wrong position in her sling? Maybe if she hadn't just grabbed the first thing she was gifted, actually researched ergonomic carriers she won't have put her daughters safety into question.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.