Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby poos in the bath. She then messages husband, presumably at work, to inform him of this and he offers to clean it up if she promises to cook.

She actually left the mess for him to clean up when he got home? I mean, I would have just cleaned up the baby, put the baby in the cot or playpen and cleaned the mess myself.

And now that I think about it...he is at work but still had to cook while she was home with the baby????
Frankly it’s quite disgusting to let your kid tit in the bath and refuse to sort it until your husband gets home! What is wrong with her? It’s just poo for godsake. Instead she let the bath go cold with her daughters tit left in it for her husband to sort. I cannot even imagine doing that, because it’s gross and disgusting to leave tit in the bath for any longer than necessary. Of course princess lily doesn’t want to do any of the hard or mucky work because she’s sooo important.

Also actually storying this incident?! Again I’ll ask, why are brands working with this moron? We all know kids tit we don’t need to see stories about it, how does she enhance brand value when this is the ‘content’ she comes up with??

Reactions: 10
How are her videos still doing so well? Nearly 100k on the last one. One of life’s great mysteries as far as I’m concerned.

Reactions: 4
Baby poos in the bath. She then messages husband, presumably at work, to inform him of this and he offers to clean it up if she promises to cook.

She actually left the mess for him to clean up when he got home? I mean, I would have just cleaned up the baby, put the baby in the cot or playpen and cleaned the mess myself.

And now that I think about it...he is at work but still had to cook while she was home with the baby????
That is disgusting. Why wouldn't she just clean it up? This idiot shouldn't have a baby, she is pathetic. If they got a dog, would she be the same? Refuse to pick up the poop? Grow up, Lily.

Last month, our dog had an upset stomach and diarrhea in the mudroom overnight (room off the kitchen to the garage) where he sleeps, all over the floor tile and wall. I put him in the bath as we don't have a gate on our garden but needed to contain him. He tit in the bath too. I was having to clean/anti-bac the mudroom while making sure the bath was clean for him. It was actually really stressful but I got through it. My husband had to go to work but I didn't message him asking him to come home. I wrapped a dishtowel around my nose to block the stench which was making me gag and got on with it.

She really has no idea of reality? Shame on Rich for being such a pushover.

Reactions: 7
Crikey how is she going to cope when Grey stars weaning and the poos are actual poos not just milky baby shits 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lily made going to Anna’s birthday party sound like such a chore. I mean just don’t go if it’s that much hassle. Bet she will leave early.

Reactions: 18
Lily made going to Anna’s birthday party sound like such a chore. I mean just don’t go if it’s that much hassle. Bet she will leave early.
Yes but she's feeling faint and dizzy now on the way there, probably an excuse to go back home again😏

Reactions: 7
Yes but she's feeling faint and dizzy now on the way there, probably an excuse to go back home again😏
Had the exact same thought! She’s concocted her reason and is laying the excuses in her stories nice and early. She’ll be revelling in the martyrdom of going all the way to Brighton for days as well.

Well it will be if she has to take the baby bath, travel cot, bottles, steriliser etc! 😂

Reactions: 5
“I’m going to attempt to share my day with you today...” Errrrrrr please don’t, I’ve had more fun spent reading the ingredients on the back of a shampoo bottle than looking through her stories of absolute mundane drivel.

I too fail time and time again to understand the appeal of her as the “face” of a brand...She looks perpetually miserable, her comments are always the same and mostly negative...and I normally try and refrain from commenting on people’s appearances but since her “career” is mostly on aesthetics I’ll go straight for the jugular...I don’t find her clothing style, jewellery or hair and make up to be in any way flattering for her...it’s as if she is just wearing everything that is fashionable (and #GIFTED) without it really suiting her colouring or features...

Reactions: 16
“I’m going to attempt to share my day with you today...” Errrrrrr please don’t, I’ve had more fun spent reading the ingredients on the back of a shampoo bottle than looking through her stories of absolute mundane drivel.

I too fail time and time again to understand the appeal of her as the “face” of a brand...She looks perpetually miserable, her comments are always the same and mostly negative...and I normally try and refrain from commenting on people’s appearances but since her “career” is mostly on aesthetics I’ll go straight for the jugular...I don’t find her clothing style, jewellery or hair and make up to be in any way flattering for her...it’s as if she is just wearing everything that is fashionable (and #GIFTED) without it really suiting her colouring or features...
Yeah, I don't like to comment on people's looks but recently she has looked ugly and much of it comes down to her bizarre miserable facial expressions.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
what a miserable girl - every single one of her stories about Annas party was moany..... why didn't she just stay at home.

Reactions: 13
LOL. She storied her miserable journey home, moaning all the way. And then finally added a ‘I had fun though’ once she got home. Miserable as duck! Anyone would think she got home at 4am not 1.37am.
Oh and now she’s ill. All your fault Anna. Can’t believe you selfishly had the party at your home in Brighton instead of central London so lily pebbles didn’t have to travel as far. She has a baby don’t you know??! All her needs are far more important than everyone else’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
what a miserable girl - every single one of her stories about Annas party was moany..... why didn't she just stay at home.

I thought she was meant before, but she’s definitely gotten worse since having Grey! Having a child seems to have made her think the whole world revolves around her and the baby 🙄 heaven forbid her best friends birthday would mean her having to follow someone else’s plans for one evening!

I’m really surprised she even went to the party, or didn’t take Grey with her 🙈 just enjoy your mates party, make the most of being off mum duties for the evening! I wonder if her friends are getting sick of the new lily? She’s obsessed with her baby, which I understand being a mother myself, but she seems to have nothing else she can give and has major precious first born syndrome 🤣

Reactions: 4
Her stories about going to Anna’s birthday are so bloody miserable, like she begrudged going from the beginning because it didn’t serve a purpose to HER. Ugh! Also laughing at her clip of her newest video with Rich, looks similar to the style of Anna and Mark’s newest video together except they’re actually genuine and happy, poor Rich seems like he gets told what to do and doesn’t have a say in it. Lily has such an awful, arrogant, self righteous air about her, I can’t believe I ever watched her videos and liked them!

Reactions: 9
I can't believe she made her husband go part time so he can help with the baby. :ROFLMAO: And she has two days for 'work' aka taking an Instagram picture and 'replying to emails' aka saying yes to 3 or 4 brands that want to send her stuff to review. I used to get 50 or 60 emails a day in my old job, and they all had to be answered promptly. These influencers, Lily in particular, wouldn't know actual work if it bit them on the arse.

Reactions: 13
Her new video is her and her husband sorting out their kitchen cupboard. What a load of tit.
She’s basically run out of any content

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought she was meant before, but she’s definitely gotten worse since having Grey! Having a child seems to have made her think the whole world revolves around her and the baby 🙄 heaven forbid her best friends birthday would mean her having to follow someone else’s plans for one evening!

*moany not meant... bloody auto correct 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.