Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand it either. A lot of influencer marketing works the way that viewers admire the person they watch. I can even imagine why people wanna be just like Zoella oder Anna (I dont, but well) but I can't think of ANY reason why somebody could look at Lily and think "Yeah, that's my role-model" or "that's the person I want to be one day" or something. She's such a rude and moany person, not even nice to her own husband, not thankful, not even a sense of style or something motivational about her.

Reactions: 7
I don't understand it either. A lot of influencer marketing works the way that viewers admire the person they watch. I can even imagine why people wanna be just like Zoella oder Anna (I dont, but well) but I can't think of ANY reason why somebody could look at Lily and think "Yeah, that's my role-model" or "that's the person I want to be one day" or something. She's such a rude and moany person, not even nice to her own husband, not thankful, not even a sense of style or something motivational about her.
She is not even selling or promoting anything worthwhile, as you said, she has no sense of style etc but also: the products she IS trying to sell are so lacklustre. And she also has also NO knowledge of anything in particular that would benefit anyone. So other than feeding MY apparent need to have a daily moment of amazement about her life, her type of 'influencing' simply has no purpose.

Reactions: 2
Oh god I just skimmed through her makeup stories. I’ve NEVER seen anyone so miserable! What is it anyone sees in her??

I don’t think I’ve seen anything more pointless than her clipping her hair beforehand.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Will she be selling those clips soon? Not sure why she had to say she got them from her hairdresser. I have some that I brought from ebay about 5 years ago! People do have google, Lily...

The video is like she forgot she was recording herself. Why does she look so miserable?

Also, is it really that hard to add to the bottom of the caption which make-up was used and whether it was gifted/PR or brought by yourself?
It's not like she really has that much else to do if that is her content for the day. Oh, I forgot she had to upload a photo of Grey on her lap because Rich needed some time off holding his baby!! (What do they think people do when they have their baby on their own all day?!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why she completely frowned to do the top of her eyebrows?! Very strange. Like you can fill them in without having to frown SO heavily....

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why she completely frowned to do the top of her eyebrows?! Very strange. Like you can fill them in without having to frown SO heavily....
She does more frowning than laughing, so it just comes naturally to her😂. She always looks like somebody's pissed on her chips😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those conversations she’s posting between her and her husband before they started dating are so cringe! Why would you share that!

Reactions: 8
She's going to get a lot of wrinkles from all the miserable faces that she pulls. I have never seen ANYONE look so miserable all the god damn time.

Reactions: 4
Scraping the barrel for content. Her channels seem pointless and chaotic. More fool any brand that gives her money for ads or sends free stuff. Literally a waste of their time. No one is being influenced by this fool.

Reactions: 4
She's always looked like a Hairy Mary. Looking like she has hairy underarms and legs

Baby poos in the bath. She then messages husband, presumably at work, to inform him of this and he offers to clean it up if she promises to cook.

She actually left the mess for him to clean up when he got home? I mean, I would have just cleaned up the baby, put the baby in the cot or playpen and cleaned the mess myself.

And now that I think about it...he is at work but still had to cook while she was home with the baby????

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Baby poos in the bath. She then messages husband, presumably at work, to inform him of this and he offers to clean it up if she promises to cook.

She actually left the mess for him to clean up when he got home? I mean, I would have just cleaned up the baby, put the baby in the cot or playpen and cleaned the mess myself.

And now that I think about it...he is at work but still had to cook while she was home with the baby????

Ffs! She does like making an issue out of nothing, what the hell is wrong with her cleaning the mess up? Instead she chooses to leave it and have Rich clean it up when he gets back - unbelievably lazy!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.