Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t she live close to her parents? Seems insane to cart a travel cot around!

Reactions: 2
I bet the people she visits hate to see her coming. Just let the kid nap in the pram GOD.

Reactions: 3
I honestly spat my drink out when i saw she'd taken the travel cot to her parents. How ridiculous! She has shoved that rod so far up her back it's obsurd. Babies will nap anywhere, pushchair, on grandparents on the floor literally anywhere. I bet she's the type to cart a perfect prep machine to peoples houses

Reactions: 10
My in-laws actually had a cot at their house, they had so many grand babies staying there they simply bought a second hand cot and put it in the spare bedroom.

Reactions: 6
My mum has a travel cot at hers too, it’s a hand me down from one of our cousins. All the grandchildren who stayed there as babies have slept in that. But hauling your own travel cot to your mums for tea, or round to your friends for an Indian (alongside your baby bath 🤣), step too far IMO. She makes life unnecessarily difficult for herself.

Maybe it was just the particular classes I did in my area then 🤷
I was told the same for my 2 kids, just after the 1st and 3rd lot of immunizations, as they have a live vaccine (the oral drops) sorry I'm way behind on this thread!

The only reason for me to bring a travel cot was if we were staying the night somewhere. I have spend plenty of impromptu nights in a guest bed at childless friends' houses (due to bad driving conditions for example) with a baby or toddler there with me and that just makes for very uncomfortable sleeping lol, so later on if if I knew a sleep-over might be a possibility I did pack the travel cot in the car.

Always just kept my kids in a pram, no point bringing a travel cot.

I think most people do, you have enough stuff to carry about when they’re babies, why create more hassle for yourself taking a bloody travel cot around with you, the bassinet on a pram is more than sufficient for a nap! Not good enough for Lily though 🙄

Was the travel cot another #PRgift that she still had to show off? Otherwise it makes no sense to set that up just so you can have lunch downstairs. Surely baby could sleep in the pram, or in one of the beds?

Her family must be so sick and tired of her feeling like she's the first one to ever have a baby (and typing that I could just imagine Lily say 'a baaaaaby'.... sigh) , I mean, she made them pay for first aid class her and Rich were 'kindly gifted' because 'although they have kept many children alive, this is OUR FIRST baby'.... She's so special......

Her life makes me want to cry. Today she has walked for coffee and rinsed dishes before putting them in the dishwasher.. wtf ? Why ?

Her life makes me want to cry. Today she has walked for coffee and rinsed dishes before putting them in the dishwasher.. wtf ? Why ?
I sometimes rinse our plates before the dishwasher but only if they've got thick sticky sauce etc on them, otherwise it will end up clogging the dishwasher if you don't.

Reactions: 5
Why anyone would take make-up advice from her I've no idea. Have you ever seen such a miserable face 😂😂😂.

• Haha
I was thinking the same thing! I wonder why these brands would gift her stuff! I very rarely think her make up looks good and I almost never like what she wears!
mans as said above, she’s so miserable! Not exactly the selling point they may be hoping for!

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry to say but she looks miserable about everything, always find something to complain about and posts far too many ads/gifted posts on instagram. I don't have a baby myself but it all seems a bit OTT, taking the travel crib to her parents' house, thinking that babies need their own wing at the gp surgery for vaccinations, not letting her friends hold Grey at a wedding so she didn't get overstimulated and thinking she is an expert on babies! She has more stuff than baby Grey needs and of course everything is gifted but that's a whole other issue... I also don't get how if she and Rich both work part-time she has no food in the fridge! Surely it's not difficult to take your baby food shopping, go when Rich has her, get Rich to go when she has her or just get a delivery in! I used to like her but since she has had Grey, she has become hard to relate to and I sit half the time with my mouth open processing what comes out of her mouth or what she posts online.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why anyone would take make-up advice from her I've no idea. Have you ever seen such a miserable face 😂😂😂.

View attachment 45495
She could perhaps smile once in a while? I mean, 'resting witch face' is a thing, sooo many people have it, including myself : looking grumpy while they are actually not at all, their faces just rest that way. But she is FILMING herself, not just minding her own business walking down the street. So it would make perfect sense to me that she would make a conscious effort to smile, have some facial expressions. Surely she watches what she has filmed, she can see it too?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She could perhaps smile once in a while? I mean, 'resting witch face' is a thing, sooo many people have it, including myself : looking grumpy while they are actually not at all, their faces just rest that way. But she is FILMING herself, not just minding her own business walking down the street. So it would make perfect sense to me that she would make a conscious effort to smile, have some facial expressions. Surely she watches what she has filmed, she can see it too?
Specially when your "job" is clearly making stuff seem interesting so others will buy them...

I wonder why brands are bothering with her to be honest? Yes she has a large audience but she makes everything look tit and miserable. She’s really not good at the influence career lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.