Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got so bored of her that I havent lurked here in a few weeks. What have I missed? Is she still begging and dishing out mummy advice?

Reactions: 3
So today she keeps going on about Grey sleeping on her as opposed to her cot/crib/whatever #gifted item Lily is currently using!
Will she apply common sense and put it down to a side effect of her recent jabs, or will Lily be brave enough to insinuate that Grey picked up some nasty bug while waiting at the GP for her jabs due to lack of separate baby wing only to be used for immunisations?

Reactions: 6
She is asking for feedback on her insta content. Everyone runnnnnn and write. Boring, beggy, moany... #stopthefreebies

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On her stories just now: nothing in the fridge so she is eating just egg and ketchup.

How can you not have anything to eat in the fridge when you are both only working part-time?

Reactions: 4
Also lol at the blatant beg to the tile company, obviously she is hoping they will now get in contact with her for the free tiles!

Reactions: 6
This is painful. Even the way she types is extremely dull. An exclamation mark wouldn’t kill her!

She does my head in. I have not seen any of the baby stuff. I stopped watching when she was doing her house up and was constantly complaining about the building work etc. She is a self-obsessed spoilt brat. The sooner her YouTube career fizzles out the better and then she can get a job on the till in Boots. She is a horrible moaning, entitled, petulant turd.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She does my head in. I have not seen any of the baby stuff. I stopped watching when she was doing her house up and was constantly complaining about the building work etc. She is a self-obsessed spoilt brat. The sooner her YouTube career fizzles out the better and then she can get a job on the till in Boots. She is a horrible moaning, entitled, petulant turd.
Wish I could like this twice because I could not agree more!

Reactions: 2
On her Instagram story where she asked for feedback on her content, I replied saying too many Ads and Gifted stories...I’m sure i wouldn’t have been the only one to have said that. If there had been more space to write I would have said it makes you even more unrelatable to her audience than she already is.

She doesn’t read her inbox messages because she’s too busy living in her ivory, grey and rose gold tiled tower full of Made furniture to give a hoot.

Her and a lot of the Insta-clique are moaning about websites like these...if I was in their #gifted shoes I’d be seeing it as a bit of constructive criticism. There are plenty of great blogs and pages out there where some individuals still produce real and organic content without marketing their souls away. Also in any other industry you expect a bit of constructive criticism - whether that be from your colleagues, patients, service users or your manager so it will be interesting to see whether she changes her ways a tad or whether she carried on marketing hello fresh until the Insta career crashes and burns....

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Cue in a few weeks when we get honoured with a post of the new patio from her “working with” the tile company after they “approached her”
Ah, but will they, seeing as she 'can't share for obvious reasons'? Because this is for the front of the house, right? She can't show it.....

Yet another hello fresh ad 🤣🤣 because push out a baby - lose the ability to cook!

God I can’t stand her vlo-AD’s

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish people would wise up and stop watching her. I swear she drains your very soul. No one else could be so miserable. For one who gets so much free stuff and has been so privileged throughout her life she sure does like to complain.

Reactions: 12
That pair of wallies dragging the travel cot around with them for nap times, lololol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.