Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looked better in the “before” photo
But she made SooOoooOoooOOO sure to reassure us that the previous owners had no taste whatsoever and they couldn't even sleep there for one night until they had painted over the wallpaper 🙄 The reason she thinks her house looks good is because she can take Pinterest type photos of different bits and corners, but as a whole it just doesn't feel like a cohesive home at all.

Reactions: 9
But she made SooOoooOoooOOO sure to reassure us that the previous owners had no taste whatsoever and they couldn't even sleep there for one night until they had painted over the wallpaper 🙄 The reason she thinks her house looks good is because she can take Pinterest type photos of different bits and corners, but as a whole it just doesn't feel like a cohesive home at all.

Ikr! The barn door just look awful :/ is probably one of the thing that she want to change soon and the pink tiles! For someone who hate 'pink=girly', she does LOVE PINK!

Her kitchen was the most okay one until she swap her dining chairs to the rattans one

Also I don’t understand why she can't just repaint the wall or the cupboard so it doesn’t look like a massive marshmallow when she clearly knows that the wall colour doesn’t go well with the carpet..instead she is buying meaningless wall arts, pointless vase...(sorry guys, I really dislike Desenio art)
#brain

She should get some interiors help from anna. It is a very bland hallway!
LOL that will kill her, seriously!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Love how she said it’s important that her hallway is welcoming. About as welcoming as a doctor surgery waiting area.

Reactions: 14
Ikr! The barn door just look awful :/ is probably one of the thing that she want to change soon and the pink tiles! For someone who hate 'pink=girly', she does LOVE PINK!

Her kitchen was the most okay one until she swap her dining chairs to the rattans one

Also I don’t understand why she can't just repaint the wall or the cupboard so it doesn’t look like a massive marshmallow when she clearly knows that the wall colour doesn’t go well with the carpet..instead she is buying meaningless wall arts, pointless vase...(sorry guys, I really dislike Desenio art)
#brain

LOL that will kill her, seriously!
I can’t understand why all these Insta types all buy the same prints. It’s as if they have absolutely zero independent taste or imagination- why would you want to live in a house that could easily belong to seven other people?

Reactions: 6
Maybe it will help her drive to the correct location for her next freebie (Heckfield) and allow her to drive in the dark..?
It was because she was afraid she might be tired after the party.... 'because I have to get up early'.
Didn't it say 7:30 on her 'work'days in that stupid routine video she did?

Ikr! The barn door just look awful :/ is probably one of the thing that she want to change soon
When she had it put in she made sure to tell us that she was one of the first or even the first in the UK to have such a door. I thought it was so strange to be so proud of an ugly door that does not fit in the home at all. I suppose as it was a freebie she had to pretend to love it.

Reactions: 1
Her life is one big conveyer belt of man-made possessions...clothes...make up...skincare products...furnishings...interior junk...crappy watches...food parcel deliveries...now cars...Literally Eat, Beg, Post up on Instagram, Sleep, Repeat...

She’s a brands dream as she has no unique personal style of her own and will market anything if it’s free and brings in a bit of dollar for her.

The best things in life are not things you can blag, market the crap out of or post up as affiliate links...beautiful sunrises and sunsets, walking outdoors in scenery that takes your breath away, going out with your friends or family and talking and laughing so much you forget to check your phone, being unable to put down a great book, doing a hobby that gets you lost in the moment...shame she seems to appreciate none of these things.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was trying to find a good pic of the park door (can’t see one) but i saw this reply Of hers regarding the YoYO vs the SilverCross Jet. And small London cafes? I take my normal Silver Cross into London and it’s small cafes all the time. But she obviously bought it herself because she still hasn’t bombarded us with how amazing it is.
Also the YoYo is right in the exhaust pipes of the cars in London so my friend who has one doesn’t use it day to day but uses her other pram in London as it’s a bit higher up.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I can’t understand why all these Insta types all buy the same prints. It’s as if they have absolutely zero independent taste or imagination- why would you want to live in a house that could easily belong to seven other people?
I love that you think they buy them :D.

Also not a fan of Desenio here.

Reactions: 2
I love that you think they buy them :D.

Also not a fan of Desenio here.
She has a 700k house and a Desenio prints on the wall just does not sit well with me, in my opinion, sorry if I offended anyone. I am saying this because everything of hers is so bloody expensive but the print just doesn't go well...Oh well, as long as it is GIFTED right. For example, inthefrow, just renovated her house and I think she should collect art works from all her gifted trips than Desenio, I just don't understand

Reactions: 5
She has a 700k house and a Desenio prints on the wall just does not sit well with me, in my opinion, sorry if I offended anyone. I am saying this because everything of hers is so bloody expensive but the print just doesn't go well...Oh well, as long as it is GIFTED right. For example, inthefrow, just renovated her house and I think she should collect art works from all her gifted trips than Desenio, I just don't understand
Exactly!!!! Like me and my boyfriend are on a normal wage and everything we have up on the walls is either handmade (both my bf and his mom are artists) or is collected from our trips/art shops :cautious: that house is just a mess, honestly. I feel like they just bought everything without thinking of a colour scheme or have a plan before.. just buying stuff for the sake of having a house that is ready or just using all the gifted tit they get that doesn't go with anything.

Reactions: 7
Thank the Lord we have LP to give us tips if your wrapping paper is too short turn it diagonal ! Thanks the heavens !!!! No one knew I’m sure !!!!! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.