Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like lily could suck the joy out of everything, even Christmas.

she’s just one of those people who radiates misery.
Who do brands invite her anywhere, I unfollowed Anna a while ago but is she any better since pebbles has her kid and went on maternity?

Reactions: 5
Anna is boring, which is far better than the always moaning and complaining Lily.

In today's video she claims that she has 'almost nothing negative to say' about having a child. Wow, really? Of course she also has to mention that she is happier than she's ever been, why does she have to keep repeating that? But then she said that work wise, she's a mess and she had to soak in a bath at the hotel she's staying at to have a good think about how to work on her mental health and how to get her 'tit' together... she said she called Rich crying... honestly!

And is it me, or does the very yellow gold jewellery look quite tacky? Especially when she's wearing so much at the same time?

Loved this comment regarding Lily mentioning a homeless charity.
"Not trying to throw shade but you have 3 advent calendars, 2 very extravagant ones, stay in a luxury hotel with lots of free gifts and then talk about people who have so little they are homeless and need shelter. It's such an extreme. I find it vulgar, these brands should donate to the charity instead of you who already has so much. I know this is your job but you can give feedback to these brands and ask not to receive so much unnecessary stuff. "

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The thing is that Lily probably does feel a bit low work wise after having Grey, because your life changes when you have had a child and that does have an impact on your work. Some woman cope with it better than others. I had to go back to work after 10 weeks (my OH had some time off after that) but you know what I just thought I can't let this get to me as it will suck me dry. Instead I just made the situation work and it was fine. The problem with Lily is that she is inherently lazy. These early days with babies are in some ways the easiest as when you put them down they can't move about! I appreciate that sometimes they can have fussy days but Jesus Christ she has all her family who live nearby and a husband who has gone part time when he did not need to for her (he might have wanted to for himself). If Lily got off her ass and got organised and starting realising that to do well at 'work' or her 'job' (I struggle to call what she does either work or a job) then she might get something back out of it. However she just expects it to all land on her lap.... like her pre pregnancy figure.... moans about not having it but does duck all to get it back.

Reactions: 8
I liked her most recent vlog quite a lot more than usual - she seemed grateful and happy to be on the Missoma trip.

However, shouldn't there be 'ad' in the title?

Also, is she making money off her link to Crisis in the description box?

Reactions: 2
It's Lily's birthday. Let's hope the whole day goes exactly the way she had planned or was expecting......

Grey is a lovely baby and it’s only recently that Lily has been posting positively about being a mother after endless gurning about how her life had changed and lost work opportunities etc etc.

Reactions: 2
She has put a picture up of her and baby, Ruth Crilly posts same pic wishing her a happy birthday and states it is her favourite picture ever of Lilly because she looks so happy.........says a lot about her other pics.

Reactions: 5
“Got to bath Grey, so I don’t have time to make these IG stories accessible.”

🙄

Reactions: 4
“I drove to the wrong Heckfield House...I’m staying over because I’m scared of driving..” is she 90 ?? She is just so lame ...🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
“I drove to the wrong Heckfield House...I’m staying over because I’m scared of driving..” is she 90 ?? She is just so lame ...🤦🏽‍♀️
Also didn’t she say she had been there before/or that she absolutely loves Heckfield House as she was driving down the driveway? That’s why I didn’t understand how she could’ve got lost going somewhere she had been before. Remember the time she puked in the taxi on the motorway coming back from a work event? And she photographed it (keeping it real). I wonder if Missoma wouldn’t pay for a taxi for her.

Guys! Just took my baby to be immunised this morning and guess what, the baby immunisation clinic really was in its own wing of the doctors surgery! Just like Lily said it should be! 😂😂

She will be furious when she reads this! Wanting to live where I do!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lily just churning out rubbish at the moment. She keep posting picture of her home that is ugly, I do like interior but I just don’t see how ppl potentially like her home

Her hallway is so soulless and boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.