Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank the Lord we have LP to give us tips if your wrapping paper is too short turn it diagonal ! Thanks the heavens !!!! No one knew I’m sure !!!!! :rolleyes:
I am actually suprised she didn’t post crying selfie with caption „I cut wrapping paper too short and it won’t fit” LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly!!!! Like me and my boyfriend are on a normal wage and everything we have up on the walls is either handmade (both my bf and his mom are artists) or is collected from our trips/art shops :cautious: that house is just a mess, honestly. I feel like they just bought everything without thinking of a colour scheme or have a plan before.. just buying stuff for the sake of having a house that is ready or just using all the gifted tit they get that doesn't go with anything.
It’s because she lacks creativity, imagination, someone has said here before that she hasn’t developed her personality at all and I think that’s spot on. She is a pure insta clone only concerned about being “cool”. Her white company style book that she was loving was literally the blandest thing I’ve ever seen, I bet a living room redesign is lined up for 2020 copying the white company style.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So for many people, this election is literally one of life and death. But here’s Lily discussing the use of a pencil at the ballot box.... always one to get to the nitty gritty, the real issues 😬.

Then a follow up story about how she’s staying out of the ‘political drama’ (she must mean people actually using their platforms for something worthwhile for once rather than profiting from endless consumerism) but it’s ‘so her’ to end up causing havoc with the pencil comment. Is she for real? duck OFF YOU ENTITLED witch.

Defo a Tory voter.

Reactions: 20
What does lily using a pen in her school exams have to do with the general election? Is she saying school exams are ‘secure’ because they are in pen ink? She’s actually an idiot.

Also does anyone get the impression Anna is finally managing to distance herself a bit from moany Lily. First they didn’t film when they had their recent overnight stay, or even an IG live; I noticed Anna was storying throughout the day on Lily’s birthday but only posted happy birthday quite late in the day. Now Lily’s posted a pic of Anna’s cookies at the Gleam offices, saying “Anna’s been here”. I’m sure they would usually (or often) coordinate those sorts of days and combine with other meetings/shopping/filming together. And I’ve not heard either of them say there’s a planned joint video in the works any time soon...

Reactions: 13
how stupid you are that you actually cut a wrapping paper wrongly? and it happened to her a few times now, no? sooo stupid, how the hell?

Reactions: 4
how stupid you are that you actually cut a wrapping paper wrongly? and it happened to her a few times now, no? sooo stupid, how the hell?
And she had to watch a Youtube video to figure out to turn the paper..... honestly.

Reactions: 2
Her utter apathy with the election just speaks volumes about her privilege, her audience (young women) is the group least likely to vote but she chose not to use her "influence" to encourage others to engage in politics and vote, instead she mostly talks about pencils and doesn't want to "get political".

She's so scared of a brand not using her because of her politics that she just stays mute and beige. What a great example she will be to her daughter. Sad, very very sad and selfish.

I'm glad to hear she went and voted, but still.... and does she really think her audience does not understand voting is anonymous? Wow..

Reactions: 3
I'm glad to hear she went and voted, but still.... and does she really think her audience does not understand voting is anonymous? Wow..
"Don't worry, it's anonymous!"
Oh thank you Lily! There I was worrying I had to go in, paint the name of my chosen party on my bare breasts and walk around town like that all day.

I can only assume that the reason she posted that is that she only just realised it's anonymous?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
FFS. Read the bleeping room Lily. Today, more than ever, no one gives a flying duck about your blog. Today is one of the most important days in recent history, and it’s not the day to be asking people what inane prattle they want you to post on your money grabbing blog.

Reactions: 10
Thick as tit isn’t she? Definitely a Tory.
She’ll claim she is usually a labour voter (is she duck) but because of the anti semitism she can’t vote labour, she’s a Tory because she’s climbed up the ladder by accident and thinks it’s “hard work”

Reactions: 8
She’ll claim she is usually a labour voter (is she duck) but because of the anti semitism she can’t vote labour, she’s a Tory because she’s climbed up the ladder by accident and thinks it’s “hard work”
That would involve acknowledging she is Jewish which she only does when she absolutely has to for some reason. I think that’s a shame really because there’s a lot of potentially interesting content she misses out on, how to they do the holidays, what does she plan to do with grey to mix in her heritage? Etc. Instead we get boring before and afters of boring hallways.

Reactions: 10
Another day another crappy ad. One of those necklaces is £150 and there she is layering 3. Who the hell does she really think has the money to gift even just one £150 necklace to their friends?
Or "gift to yourself" , what does that even mean? That's just buying something for yourself. Paying for something yourself is very standard practice for us non #gifted #prexperienced plebs!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Or "gift to yourself" , what does that even mean? That's just buying something for yourself. Paying for something yourself is very standard practice for us non #gifted #prexperienced plebs!!!
It's something that brand is pushing, to buy something for yourself to congratulate yourself on something.... Anna was talking about it as well, must be in the brief.

Reactions: 3
Another day another crappy ad. One of those necklaces is £150 and there she is layering 3. Who the hell does she really think has the money to gift even just one £150 necklace to their friends?
Ugh Missoma - Tanya Burr is constantly pushing their overpriced tat as well. Plus she gifted herself a necklace too as a reward for something.

Reactions: 4
I’ve had it with Lily today and finally unfollowed this self absorbed, privileged brat. People out there are terrified for their future after today’s election result, and she’s still ignorantly sharing AD’s and moaning about trivial tit 😡- duck you Lily and your ‘first world problems’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.