Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grey obviously has a cold, and her and Rich needed to google what was wrong? 😂 She really is one of 'those' Mums
Also blame it on her cousins, she is ridiculous. Would be interesting to see when Grey goes to school..

Reactions: 5
Also blame it on her cousins, she is ridiculous. Would be interesting to see when Grey goes to school..

Wouldn’t surprise me if she banned them from the house after this, when they’re ill!

I can’t wait to see that 😂

Oh my.... this evening on her stories ‘my top skinceuticals winter picks’
I’m not being funny but her skin is so dry, eczema-ey and painful looking, there is not one thing that she puts on her face that i’d take as a recommendation. I still can’t believe she is/was any kind of ‘beauty’ vlogger. Her eyes and lips scream ‘don’t bring that near me!’ Ouch.

Reactions: 9
Lurker of this thread but been off LP for a few years now - for a woman who supposedly has everything she is effing terrible. And you’re right - I would never use anything she recommends / flogs - her skin and straightened are awful!!!!

Oh my.... this evening on her stories ‘my top skinceuticals winter picks’
I’m not being funny but her skin is so dry, eczema-ey and painful looking, there is not one thing that she puts on her face that i’d take as a recommendation. I still can’t believe she is/was any kind of ‘beauty’ vlogger. Her eyes and lips scream ‘don’t bring that near me!’ Ouch.

Reactions: 4
I don’t follow her, but I’ve just been scrolling on her insta. Her bf is alright looking. I get the feeling he must be a bit of a wet wipe, though.

Reactions: 9
Every single things that she buys for her little sad bedroom is so extra and useless. That new dressing table is hideous, how do you possibly take out any make up products?

Sorry guys, new here and still learning how yo navigate the website and this is unrelated but are there any threads on The Anna Edit, Samantha Maria and I Covet Thee? I couldn't find any and I am really interested in reading more about them :)

Sorry guys, new here and still learning how yo navigate the website and this is unrelated but are there any threads on The Anna Edit, Samantha Maria and I Covet Thee? I couldn't find any and I am really interested in reading more about them :)
Yep they’re here (at least Anna’s is) just use the search bar :)

Reactions: 1
She is literally the only person in the world who has a child in the same building as a Christmas tree. tit just got real, guys. She can’t use those decorations next year. You can, and you, but SHE cannot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remind me again why brands don’t want to spend money sending her on trips abroad?

3FF44FDF-6622-49D5-9753-F33BB29B7C1F.png

Reactions: 3
ATTENTION to all of Lily's Sponsors- I DO NOT bleeping want her tired skincare tips - her skin is tit. Her life is what she named her child- GREY. So bleeping in the middle of a crappy life crisis. Neither black or white, on or off, never positive and ALWAYS negative. SHE IS GREY. This woman needs to close her laptop for the last time and stop BORING us to bleeping death with her condescending, scaly faced negative pathetic life.

Reactions: 23
MORNING DUTY?!!! What planet is she on? It’s Sunday! Family day. You don’t have to work (any day to be fair but it’s Sunday morning!) Poor Grey is going to grow up feeling such a burden. bleeping hell.
I’m on duty every day and I wouldn’t change a thing, yes it’s not always sunshine and rainbows but I would never feel like my kids were something I had to schedule in like she does. I would hate to switch off being a mum like she does.

Reactions: 13
MORNING DUTY?!!! What planet is she on? It’s Sunday! Family day. You don’t have to work (any day to be fair but it’s Sunday morning!) Poor Grey is going to grow up feeling such a burden. bleeping hell.
I’m on duty every day and I wouldn’t change a thing, yes it’s not always sunshine and rainbows but I would never feel like my kids were something I had to schedule in like she does. I would hate to switch off being a mum like she does.
She could frame things so much more positively “Decided the let Rich have a lie in whilst Grey and I have some mother daughter time” For someone who has been on the internet for so long, who clearly gets loads of hate for being a misery, she doesn’t seem to think much before she posts?

Doesn’t she see the success of others, like Anna, by not being a misery?

Reactions: 7
Definitely have the feeling that Lily doesn’t actually enjoy parenthood. Her preference is for her old life, in fact Anna’s life.

Reactions: 6
Finally caught up on the cheesecake fiasco... I don't even know what to say! What a pair of morons, the very definition of all the gear and no idea.
She still seems to be arguing that a fridge set cheesecake can be called a New York cheesecake, just accept you were wrong you harpy!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.