Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started following Lily again because we were pregnant at the same time too. It made me sick that she got everything for the baby for free, I understand it’s part of her job but it still irritated me. It made me laugh that she had the audacity to give breastfeeding tips which were all to do with products that she’d been paid to advertise. Then the week after she had given up on breastfeeding and was on to formula! Not judging her for that obviously but she had all these amazing (expensive) products for breastfeeding that just went to waste. I’m still breastfeeding now at 7 months and I had a really really hard time but I kept going. Not that that makes me better in any shape or form, I just got on with it!
Almost exactly the same situation here!

This seriously never occurred to her before?? 🤦🏼‍♀️ I hope she realises one day how bloody stupid she comes across!!
I don't think she'll ever realise!

Mind you, she'll probably be on soon like "guys I'm having such a stressful day, the hook has left a small indent on the strap of my bag, I don't know what to do, I cried for 2 hours and have made Rich come home from work, sorry for ranting, just #keepingitreal"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She actually gave breastfeeding advice after she stopped feeding and that really irritated me. She had better access to support than most do. I priced a lactation consultant and couldn’t afford it so just had to soldier through the recurrent mastitis and blocked ducts 🤦🏻‍♀️. I’m a breastfeeding peer support and wouldn’t even feel comfortable giving advice on such a large scale as hers, never mind if I’d only done it for 6 weeks!

Reactions: 9
Is there anything as miserable as Lily’s make up face?
Ha! Her make up face kills me every time. She must watch these stories back, surely? If you know you've got one helluva resting b*tch face, do something about it! Crack a smile! Just one! Go on Lily! Break up the damn monotony of that sulk.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ha! Her make up face kills me every time. She must watch these stories back, surely? If you know you've got one helluva resting b*tch face, do something about it! Crack a smile! Just one! Go on Lily! Break up the damn monotony of that sulk.
Oh come on, give her a break, her #prexperience life looks really hard, it must be so difficult to smile when you earn a very comfortable living by filming yourself applying #gifted makeup to your face and having super busy work days including such daunting tasks as "sort jumpers out".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok. So I just watched those Instagram stories of her applying her makeup... I can't decide if she has a resting witch face or is just a straight-up miserable bleep. I have never seen ANYONE look as miserable as her in all my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg the latest story where she accidentally calls herself ungrateful 🤣🤣🤣🤣 suggestion for a new thread.
“Lily #ungrateful and #ungraceful straight from the horse’s mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg the latest story where she accidentally calls herself ungrateful 🤣🤣🤣🤣 suggestion for a new thread.
“Lily #ungrateful and #ungraceful straight from the horse’s mouth
This MUST be a gift from Lily to Tattle. It is Christmas after all. 😂

Reactions: 5
She complaint that she has only a pair of jeans, didn’t she work with MS a while back and rave about their jeans?

She has only a pair of jeans - for someone that works from home and frankly wear only jeans, does she not wash her jeans at all? Is gross...her hair, her lips, her teeth, her skin, her outfit, 😱

Reactions: 5
She complaint that she has only a pair of jeans, didn’t she work with MS a while back and rave about their jeans?

She has only a pair of jeans - for someone that works from home and frankly wear only jeans, does she not wash her jeans at all? Is gross...her hair, her lips, her teeth, her skin, her outfit, 😱
Came to say the exact thing. I remember because it was the Lily style of jeans which I own a pair of too. Maybe she's trying to be a bit more relatable?

Reactions: 3

She once said how she never washes her bras so you never know with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don't believe for a second she only has 1 pair of jeans, didn't she do loads of shopping when she had her post baby crisis and she wanted to look more put together but all she basically bought was jeans?!

Reactions: 2
She actually gave breastfeeding advice after she stopped feeding and that really irritated me. She had better access to support than most do. I priced a lactation consultant and couldn’t afford it so just had to soldier through the recurrent mastitis and blocked ducts 🤦🏻‍♀️. I’m a breastfeeding peer support and wouldn’t even feel comfortable giving advice on such a large scale as hers, never mind if I’d only done it for 6 weeks!
The worst part about it was that it wasn’t advice, it was just an opportunity to affiliate link a load of products!

Reactions: 1
T
It’s like the bedding situation all over again!! 😂 who the hell only has one pair of jeans! She’s such a tit adult it’s unreal 🙈
It’s like the bedding situation all over again!! 😂 who the hell only has one pair of jeans! She’s such a tit adult it’s unreal 🙈
Topshop does jeans for less than 40 quid and they are lovely and all of these bloggers used to love it. Is okay if you have an office job and own only 1 jeans but this lady literally live in Jeans..either start exercising or quit moaning and go buy a pair of new jeans

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.