Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she's so dull

Also she said she's a bedding snob in her stories? No she's a wannabe snob, also her navy scrunched up bedding is hardly REALLY nice. They do better in matalan

View attachment 59986

Rough😳
Not saying that everyone has to be super-feminine looking, but yeeesh, she looks *very* mannish, and not in a good way. Like she doesn't take care of herself, or put in any effort. The style of sunglasses really doesn't help either.

Reactions: 4
Not saying that everyone has to be super-feminine looking, but yeeesh, she looks *very* mannish, and not in a good way. Like she doesn't take care of herself, or put in any effort. The style of sunglasses really doesn't help either.
She dresses like a student. I know as a new mum her clothes from before perhaps don’t fit, but even so if you’re going to sell yourself on Instagram it would be advisable to dress appealingly and not like a student who hasn’t left their flat for a fortnight

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly think her and Rich are a bit thick😂
Does anyone remember in a vlog a few years ago they bought a multi-picture frame from ikea. Then she complained incessantly (in the vlog) that they couldn’t use it because the watermarks on the clear plastic front (the glass replacement) were in the wrong place. Slagging ikea off for making a stupid frame. Obviously a million people told her all they needed to do was peel the film off. She came on stories the day the vlog went live mightily pissed off and in a huge huff. “Of COURSE we knew it had a film cover on the plastic.. we don’t show you guys EVERYTHING.”

Haha, yeah ok Lily. Either stop criticising everything OR find an ounce of humility OR grow a brain. You can’t have it all ways.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Does anyone remember in a vlog a few years ago they bought a multi-picture frame from ikea. Then she complained incessantly (in the vlog) that they couldn’t use it because the watermarks on the clear plastic front (the glass replacement) were in the wrong place. Slagging ikea off for making a stupid frame. Obviously a million people told her all they needed to do was peel the film off. She came on stories the day the vlog went live mightily pissed off and in a huge huff. “Of COURSE we knew it had a film cover on the plastic.. we don’t show you guys EVERYTHING.”

Haha, yeah ok Lily. Either stop criticising everything OR find an ounce of humility OR grow a brain. You can’t have it all ways.
She did exactly the same with a new camera complaining that she didn't like the blue accents on it and everyone had to tell her it was the plastic protection you peel off. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She did exactly the same with a new camera complaining that she didn't like the blue accents on it and everyone had to tell her it was the plastic protection you peel off. 🙄
Lol wtf. Didn’t know about this but yeah she went on so proud about her crappy A Level grade and how she made it to where she is despite her grade.

Lol no lily, you are just stupid and happened to have a rich family

Reactions: 5
She makes out as if her viewers are being mean when they point out things she's missed or misunderstood - she thinks it's mocking - but that's not it at all. Everyone misses things sometimes. It's her sneering tone and willingness to blame everyone and everything else that is the problem. Ikea made the stupid frame. Canon (or whoever) made the lens a colour I don't like. The baby's toy takes up too much room in her instahouse. She never pauses and thinks there might be something she's not getting.

Remember when she faced a load of backlash for being SO dismissive and sneery about Rihanna's makeup? "Fenty? FENTY? What kind of name is that? Sounds like it's trying to be Fendi". She was so upset and claimed it's ok to not know what Rihanna's surname is. Once again missing the point. She is unbelievably spoilt, not just with material things, but also in thinking that she is above reproach at all times. If anything it's her attitude people mock, and rightly so.

Reactions: 13
She just needs to bleeping chill out, quit the constant justifying and be more grateful for the viewers who pay your wage and allow you to moan, instead of just attacking them when they try and make helpful suggestions

Reactions: 8
Just shows that growing up her parents probably never said no to her, hence her crappy attitude as an adult and then immediately being so defensive when people actually try to help her out.

Also today's begging is for a shoe shopping spree? Yes, pregnancy changes your body a lot and yes your shoes don't fit apparently, but it's not like you can't afford a new pair of boots and you just live in your gifted Vejas anyways. I'd understand if she was one of those women with a big designer shoe wardrobe (i.e Amelia Liana) or living pay check to pay check where you need new shoes for work can duck you up for the month but she's neither.

Just duck off already Lily. Should've made use of Black Friday deals to get some shoes instead of just posting affiliate links.

Reactions: 9
Why does she have to go to the internet with EVERYTHING?! Big whoop Lily, your shoes don't fit. How about you use that pea sized brain of yours and go and buy some more. Give the old ones to charity. Job done. God she is such a whiny witch.

Reactions: 8
In the poll most people were like, errr no my feet are the same size as pre pregnancy hun 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
In the poll most people were like, errr no my feet are the same size as pre pregnancy hun 🤷🏽‍♀️
I noticed that too! I mean mine went up a size and into wide fit during pregnancy but instantly afterwards I was straight back into my normal shoes!

She really is a wonder isn’t she! I don’t know much about her but I really wonder about her up bringing for her to have ended up as she has! 🙈🙈

• Haha
I noticed that too! I mean mine went up a size and into wide fit during pregnancy but instantly afterwards I was straight back into my normal shoes!

She really is a wonder isn’t she! I don’t know much about her but I really wonder about her up bringing for her to have ended up as she has! 🙈🙈
I couldn’t get boots on while I was pregnant but that was about it. It didn’t last after I’d given birth. She’s ridiculous isn’t she?

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t get boots on while I was pregnant but that was about it. It didn’t last after I’d given birth. She’s ridiculous isn’t she?
She’s beyond ridiculous!

As am I! I unfollowed her, still can’t help but check her stories from time to time and read this thread! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.