Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s beyond ridiculous!

As am I! I unfollowed her, still can’t help but check her stories from time to time and read this thread! 🤣
Same here!
Her feet must be at least a size eight then by now. Why is she moaning just buy new shoes! No hang on, I expect she only likes nice shoes like her reallllllly nice sheets, and couldn’t possibly have a normal high street pair. Hence the moaning and begging so a brand gifts them to poor old Lily so she doesn’t have to spend a penny.
Or perhaps she needs her mum to take her to Clark’s to get her feet measured and buy her new shoes like the overgrown child she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Same here!
Her feet must be at least a size eight then by now. Why is she moaning just buy new shoes! No hang on, I expect she only likes nice shoes like her reallllllly nice sheets, and couldn’t possibly have a normal high street pair. Hence the moaning and begging so a brand gifts them to poor old Lily so she doesn’t have to spend a penny.
Or perhaps she needs her mum to take her to Clark’s to get her feet measured and buy her new shoes like the overgrown child she is.
Or perhaps she needs her mum to take her to Clark’s to get her feet measured and **pr gift** her new shoes like the overgrown child she is.

Would have to be a PR Gift, no way would lily buy her shoes!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
that pair of boots that she moaned, is just topshop wtf! She get gifted millions of dollars worth of goods and she cannot a new pair of topshop boots?

Not like she paid for her boots anyway. Also think she is that kind of person that will collect a 20p back from a friend that owe her money

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Long time listener, first time caller... anyone else think it's interesting that her and Anna have both been at (the obscenely expensive) Heckfield Place with Missoma and haven't mentioned each other in stories at all?
Cracks beginning to show between the work wives? Maybe Anna is finally waking up to what a miserable clinger Lily is?

Reactions: 19
Usually they use overnight stays like that as an opportunity to film together... :unsure:

I was also wondering if Waitrose have kept Lily on this Christmas. Anna uploaded hers today so I guess we’ll find out about Lily on Sunday.

Reactions: 4
Long time listener, first time caller... anyone else think it's interesting that her and Anna have both been at (the obscenely expensive) Heckfield Place with Missoma and haven't mentioned each other in stories at all?
Cracks beginning to show between the work wives? Maybe Anna is finally waking up to what a miserable clinger Lily is?
I don’t love Anna’s content but it’s 1000 times better in brand, effort, personality, delivery and consistency.

Reactions: 17
I've seen two other 'influencers' stay there too and none of them have mentioned any others so maybe they have to pretend like they're each doing an exclusive thing there? But definitely weird for the apparent besties to not even mention the other.

Reactions: 2
I've seen two other 'influencers' stay there too and none of them have mentioned any others so maybe they have to pretend like they're each doing an exclusive thing there? But definitely weird for the apparent besties to not even mention the other.
Maybe it’s so they don’t look cliquey? Not sure it’s very strange and a bit unnatural. It is annoying when they all post the same wreaths, luxury dinner, spa treatments though isn’t it 🙄 makes for really repetitive stories

Reactions: 6
I wish cracks happen but I don’t think it will. Anna is too nice to ask her to F off and Lily will she cant survive without Anna.

i do not think watrose works with her anymore as she has not been doing their ad, Anna has been doing their ad and excel in it. If this is true then it definitely explain why she moaned about feeling leftout/jealous seeing all her mates doing well in their careers

Reactions: 8
I wish cracks happen but I don’t think it will. Anna is too nice to ask her to F off and Lily will she cant survive without Anna.

i do not think watrose works with her anymore as she has not been doing their ad, Anna has been doing their ad and excel in it. If this is true then it definitely explain why she moaned about feeling leftout/jealous seeing all her mates doing well in their careers
As soon as it became apparent Anna had a trip to Chicago I wondered if that’s what was at the heart of Lily’s “hard to see colleagues excel while I’m wiping a snotty baby nose” outburst in early November.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
As soon as it became apparent Anna had a trip to Chicago I wondered if that’s what was at the heart of Lily’s “hard to see colleagues excel while I’m wiping snotty a baby nose” outburst in early November.
Remember Rich has to buy her flowers? I don’t think they invite her as I don’t remember any British influencers went.

When they both started, Lily was the shinning star but she is no longer because she did not put in any hard work ever since they moved out from the parents house. Why would you when everything in your life is gifted, unlike us who needs to worry about bills.

I wondered about this. My take is that they all realise how insensitive and unpleasant it is to show ‘look at us enjoying our freebie having a laugh with our Insta-mates when you plebs have to actually pay for your fun.’ I think they’ve all been reading Tattlelife

I wondered about this. My take is that they all realise how insensitive and unpleasant it is to show ‘look at us enjoying our freebie having a laugh with our Insta-mates when you plebs have to actually pay for your fun.’ I think they’ve all been reading Tattlelife
If this is their thought process I like that they think it's the doing it with mates we object to... no Lily, it's your lazy, entitled miserable mug getting everything handed to you on a platter while you whinge on about how hard you work and how you revolutionised the industry by making wreaths and eating dinners and taking photos of your bulldog-chewing-a-wasp face.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my goodness the moaning .. yesterday was ‘crazy’ erm, you spent a night in a lovely spa and then didn’t have to go to work.. and today.. well honestly I do not know how she copes..

• Haha
Grey obviously has a cold, and her and Rich needed to google what was wrong? 😂 She really is one of 'those' Mums

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just caught up on the cheesecake video. What an absolute pair of bleeping halfwits.
Does she realise elmlea isn’t actually cream and that’s why her cheesecake looked like a bloody biscuit! She had to call her mum to ask if she put the raspberries on after it set or before - she’s literally incapable of independent thought. And her silly helpless dumb girl routine throughout - she really is the most mollycoddled, lazy spoilt brat and it shows every time she opens her mouth.

I find it really sad actually that there are much more talented bloggers, writers etc out there and queen Lily Lord’s it over them all because she was well connected and financially supported at the right time to make it big. I wish people would wise up to it all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.