Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, just scanned through the podcast reviews...it's a good read if anyone wants to ....thank God some people have honest reviews there. Everyone is pissed about the Motherhood episode. Lily really messed up that one I think.

Reactions: 14
This has got to be Lily, surely? That’s some messed up logic we only get with her. No one else would say I’d like to have kids one day but if I can’t my life would be unfulfilled as a way of justifying that argument! Also doesn’t Lily always say noted when she replies to feedback? I feel like I’ve seen her do that....
As someone who wanted kids, planned my lack of career around one day being a full-time mom, and then not being able to have kids, THESE PEOPLE SUCK!!! Yes, there is a whole "what's the point? this is what I've been waiting my whole life for an now I can't have it. What do I do with my life?" phase that SUCKS. There's also mourning for a life you'll never have. But eventually I did find new meaning and purpose, and embrace being childfree. These women...SMH.

[also I am open to adoption one day, maybe, but let's not pretend that it's as easy and quick as just getting knocked up (assuming no fertility issues of course) and giving birth I'm also aware that there are numerous, uniquie hardships for pregnant women and birthing. But oh how they do gloat once they have that baby.]

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wow, just scanned through the podcast reviews...it's a good read if anyone wants to ....thank God some people have honest reviews there. Everyone is pissed about the Motherhood episode. Lily really messed up that one I think.
Unfortunately it looks like you can only read the reviews from your own country on Apple podcasts, so those of us not in the UK can’t see the British ones (and I’m assuming they’re the good ones). Maybe somebody could post some screenshots? That would be greatly appreciated! 😊

Reactions: 6
Same topic, different day.
Going over the same subjects again and again is really boring. One of them is really mean to the other and neither seem to have any real view on anything going on in the world. I’d rather watch paint dry.
This 1 star review is the perfect description of both of them. Going in circles over the same things for years while they live in their privilege bubble.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Seeing as either Lily or someone from Gleam reads here we should totally carry on suggesting things but maybe mix them up a bit (with dumb ideas) and see if they take the bait? (Coleen Rooney style) 😂
Please DO NOT CREATE A MONSTER
(Or make the current monster bigger than it needs be)

Reactions: 5
I'm not in the UK but I can see all the reviews. Really hope Lils has taken a look at them.

Tbh I have never listened to this podcast and never will. But I genuinely can't believe these two women are making thousands of pounds just from recording a glorified weekly catch-up phone call between two friends. There is NO work or effort going into this at all. They just sit in their living room and chit chat about random things, which they probably would do anyway even if they couldn't make money out of it. They literally have nothing to bring to the table and they continuously rehash the same topics they've gone through millions of times already, both on their individual platforms and together. Uni days, throwback 90s, 'bring your husband to work' day, how many times can they make money saying the same things over and over again?

These two women have literally been in the same ass relationships pretty much their whole lives--they have no authority giving relationship/dating tips. They've been out of school for nearly 10 years and didn't even do anything with their degrees--they have no authority talking about anything education related. Neither of them know anything about makeup (they've been wearing the same exact look for a decade)--they have no authority talking about beauty. Finally, they make hundreds of thousands of pounds every year from this bullshit online career of theirs and virtually everything they own has been gifted to them--they don't actually know tit about saving/getting on the property ladder/renovating that any of us mortals could learn from; everything is just handed out to them so it's not like they have to think anything through. If this career hadn't fallen into their laps through sheer luck, they wouldn't have half of things they have now because they aren't actually smart enough to make thought-out, informed decisions (case in point: Lily is already regretting her renos).

We need to stop giving these white, privileged, rich, mediocre people a platform and a voice. The only reason they can get away with such basic, mediocre content is because of their privilege. There is no merit there at all.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I'm not in the UK but I can see all the reviews. Really hope Lils has taken a look at them.

Tbh I have never listened to this podcast and never will. But I genuinely can't believe these two women are making thousands of pounds just from recording a glorified weekly catch-up phone call between two friends. There is NO work or effort going into this at all. They just sit in their living room and chit chat about random things, which they probably would do anyway even if they couldn't make money out of it. They literally have nothing to bring to the table and they continuously rehash the same topics they've gone through millions of times already, both on their individual platforms and together. Uni days, throwback 90s, 'bring your husband to work' day, how many times can they make money saying the same things over and over again?

These two women have literally been in the same ass relationships pretty much their whole lives--they have no authority giving relationship/dating tips. They've been out of school for nearly 10 years and didn't even do anything with their degrees--they have no authority talking about anything education related. Neither of them know anything about makeup (they've been wearing the same exact look for a decade)--they have no authority talking about beauty. Finally, they make hundreds of thousands of pounds every year from this bullshit online career of theirs and virtually everything they own has been gifted to them--they don't actually know tit about saving/getting on the property ladder/renovating that any of us mortals could learn from; everything is just handed out to them so it's not like they have to think anything through. If this career hadn't fallen into their laps through sheer luck, they wouldn't have half of things they have now because they aren't actually smart enough to make thought-out, informed decisions (case in point: Lily is already regretting her renos).

We need to stop giving these white, privileged, rich, mediocre people a platform and a voice. The only reason they can get away with such basic, mediocre content is because of their privilege. There is no merit there at all.
So well said 👏👏👏

Wow those reviews are brutal ,! But they will not learn from it and do another podcast about marriage, house owning or being in uni again soon.

Reactions: 17
Did Megan say anything about wearing pre-pregnancy clothes? Or Lily is making it all about herself again?

Did Megan say anything about wearing pre-pregnancy clothes? Or Lily is making it all about herself again?
Not sure why she’s sharing a post from 10 days ago, when Megan has several grid posts since. Megan made a big deal of not buying ANY maternity clothes, just sizing up in a few pieces or choosing stretchy waistbands. On her thread most agree that it’s silly - maternity clothes are designed to support a bump and are way more comfortable. I think Megan sees it as an achievement that she hasn’t gained much weight?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Not sure why she’s sharing a post from 10 days ago, when Megan has several grid posts since. Megan made a big deal of not buying ANY maternity clothes, just sizing up in a few pieces or choosing stretchy waistbands. On her thread most agree that it’s silly - maternity clothes are designed to support a bump and are way more comfortable. I think Megan sees it as an achievement that she hasn’t gained much weight?
I can understand not wanting to buy loads of maternity clothes, but I didn’t buy any maternity pyjamas since I figured they’re stretchy anyway, and then the ones I wore during pregnancy stretched so much that I can no longer wear them, so it is a bit of a false economy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please DO NOT CREATE A MONSTER
(Or make the current monster bigger than it needs be)
Isn’t she already one?! 😂 I don’t follow her on IG, no longer hate watch her videos and haven’t listened to the podcast in weeks so it was just intended for entertainment (via Tattle).

Found her Megan post bizarre considering nothing in Megan’s caption suggested she was stretching her normal clothes. Naturally, Lily has made it all about her.

Reactions: 16

I feel like the dude with a sign is listening to me.

This message is surely directed at Anna and Lily 👇

42379FE2-D6B7-4E32-B616-82F9E01BB064.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Thank you for these screenshots. Savage. I always enjoy a good honest Lily & Anna review. I agree with what you say about them and we really shouldn’t be giving them the views, but I have to admit especially Lily is such a guilty pleasure for me. I think she wouldn’t be if it wasn’t for tattle (or GG before it became impossible to use), but she’s just the gift that keeps on giving. And I enjoy all her self-entitled ignorance backfiring. I don’t dislike her, I just find it amusing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is so quiet on Lily's thread tonight, I guess everyone is on Lydia's thread? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can understand not wanting to buy loads of maternity clothes, but I didn’t buy any maternity pyjamas since I figured they’re stretchy anyway, and then the ones I wore during pregnancy stretched so much that I can no longer wear them, so it is a bit of a false economy 😂
Yep, same. Plus you generally hate the sight of clothes you’ve been wearing on repeat for so long!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.