Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn't know a good haircut if it smacked her in her smug face 🤣 I think she'd look much nicer if she had a classic long bob, where the bits the nearest to the face are the longest.
View attachment 428433
She needs to ditch the blonde balayage she’s got going on - her skin tone is quite yellow so it just makes her look washed out. She could easily pull off a rich chocolate brown shade. I’m presuming the blonde hasn’t help her hair breakage but NoBoDy ToLd HeR

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She has referred to Grey by her actual name twice already this morning. Something is going on! (She totally reads here - or someone from Gleam does and has advised her to cut out the 'she' and 'her').

• Haha
Reactions: 24
... and the real Lily is back
View attachment 428440
The pained expression though!
Would it ever cross her mind to make a game of it, have some fun with it, smile or laugh or offer up a silent prayer to bleeping Glossier that her perfectly normal, healthy child is doing perfectly normal, healthy childhood things?
She's no craic.

Reactions: 30
Eh, I`m sure most people don't look super elegant eating bread dipped into soup but I would never put that on the internet.... 😅 sometimes watching her stories I think she really overestimates how much people care about the mundane tit she does. E.g. taking off her shoes after a walk or brushing her hair...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What is happening? Lily calling her daughter by her name instead of just using a pronoun. Something must’ve happened.
But thankfully she is still moaning about her.... wouldn't be Lily is she wasn't.

She’s so gross
'Can't let it go to waste'. Umm.. did you not 'shoot' it because you were going to eat it? Now you're suggesting you made it just for the 'shoot', and you eating it is just so you don't have to chuck it in the bin?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Why the Lily hate guys?

View attachment 428815
Sigh

Dear Carysxoxox - I think the point is that Lily said that she 'doesn't understand women who don't want to have children'. That is very different to her saying 'having a child made me feel fulfilled' and leaving it at that. You can have a choice/opinion about something you have chosen for yourself without framing it in (negative) comparison to others who have chosen a different option. And even if she was trying to reassure Anna - that comes across as patronising. Lily's experience of motherhood will probably very different to Anna's (when/if the time comes) because motherhood is a unique experience but she can only provide a perspective from her limited viewpoint. And that is Lily all over. She has an opinion on everything and all her values/thought process is from her own limited life experience. So yeah, it's tiring and a turn off for a lot of people.

Reactions: 18
Seeing as either Lily or someone from Gleam reads here we should totally carry on suggesting things but maybe mix them up a bit (with dumb ideas) and see if they take the bait? (Coleen Rooney style) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That photo of Grey sitting on top of Lily is ridiculous. All she had to do was say something along the lines of " we don't sit on mummy" or whatever and get on with the day. I can understand wanting to document a photo for laughs to show your partner, family etc but Lily isn't laughing about it, she's moaning about the struggles of motherhood. every. single. day. for the world to see.

Reactions: 19
Seeing as either Lily or someone from Gleam reads here we should totally carry on suggesting things but maybe mix them up a bit (with dumb ideas) and see if they take the bait? (Coleen Rooney style) 😂
It's.........a Tattle account.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sigh

Dear Carysxoxox - I think the point is that Lily said that she 'doesn't understand women who don't want to have children'. That is very different to her saying 'having a child made me feel fulfilled' and leaving it at that. You can have a choice/opinion about something you have chosen for yourself without framing it in (negative) comparison to others who have chosen a different option. And even if she was trying to reassure Anna - that comes across as patronising. Lily's experience of motherhood will probably very different to Anna's (when/if the time comes) because motherhood is a unique experience but she can only provide a perspective from her limited viewpoint. And that is Lily all over. She has an opinion on everything and all her values/thought process is from her own limited life experience. So yeah, it's tiring and a turn off for a lot of people.
Don’t you mean “Dear Lilyxoxox ..”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why the Lily hate guys?

View attachment 428815
This has got to be Lily, surely? That’s some messed up logic we only get with her. No one else would say I’d like to have kids one day but if I can’t my life would be unfulfilled as a way of justifying that argument! Also doesn’t Lily always say noted when she replies to feedback? I feel like I’ve seen her do that....

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.