Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any old excuse, eh?
This explains the weak legs post pregnancy or whatever she’s talking about. Pregnancy can mess your body up in weird ways that you wouldn’t expect, the hormones really messed my joints up for example. But you sort it out by exercising, gentle physio, or finding a women’s health practitioner who can help.
She’s too lazy to do anything about it, so now it’s just another thing for her to complain about, and it’s exactly the same for her hair, she just can’t be bothered

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m just listening to the interiors podcast and Lily comes across so badly! I know this is old news but I haven’t really listened to the podcast before. The way that she says stuff is just so self righteous and unbelievably privileged

I had to turn it off when someone asked a question about storage in small flats and her reaction was to interrupt Anna to say ‘just get a bed with storage under’ buuuuut lilbets what if you’re renting and the bed comes with your flat? Or what if you can’t afford to spend £1k+ on a bed and need to get a cheapy ikea one??

you can just tell that she’s never rented and everything she says and the way she says it just radiates privilege

Reactions: 28
I’m just listening to the interiors podcast and Lily comes across so badly! I know this is old news but I haven’t really listened to the podcast before. The way that she says stuff is just so self righteous and unbelievably privileged
Can anyone tell us if there are any podcasts, videos, reels etc where Lily comes across well?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I guess her parents are moving out of their house which is why Lily's getting all her stuff back. I wonder if she will make Rich clear out all his stuff to make room for all her old stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'll probably get told off again for slating her fitness "journey" but the facial expressions and the "my legs are going to snap off".

Shut up Lily. Seriously. If you hate it that much, just don't do it. Don't know why you feel a need to complain about it on IG.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
OK. This witch - « more things my mother no longer wants to store in her loft...my wedding dress »

yeah? It’s *your* wedding dress. You have a loft. Keep it yourself and don’t make it sound like you’re somehow a victim

another video of her spinning. Surely she’s trolling us with her face? It’s not possible to naturally be that hideous.

And another « weak » legs comment. Says they’re going to snap off. Uh huh, sure, sounds normal. Get yourself to the hospital if that’s really the case Lily o_O:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
All this peloton stuff is really irritating me now. There is a 6 week beginner programme which is DESIGNED for people like lily, it teaches you all of the form etc and how to eventually stand up in the saddle properly. She could do a brilliant review as a self confessed fitness hater and spin newbie by doing the programme and tracking her progress. Instead she jumps onto more difficult classes and then moans they are too hard... I was spinning at least 4 times a week in a studio and I still found some of the non beginner peloton classes hard at the start. She is just going to put herself off and the bike will become an expensive clothes rack!! Rant over.....

• Heart
Reactions: 32
All this peloton stuff is really irritating me now. There is a 6 week beginner programme which is DESIGNED for people like lily, it teaches you all of the form etc and how to eventually stand up in the saddle properly. She could do a brilliant review as a self confessed fitness hater and spin newbie by doing the programme and tracking her progress. Instead she jumps onto more difficult classes and then moans they are too hard... I was spinning at least 4 times a week in a studio and I still found some of the non beginner peloton classes hard at the start. She is just going to put herself off and the bike will become an expensive clothes rack!! Rant over.....
Nothing that Lily produces will ever be brilliant 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How did this woman manage to birth another human being? I actually can’t believe she managed to go through hours upon hours of arduous labour when she can’t even ride a bike without being an absolute badgers arse about it

• Haha
Reactions: 32
OK. This witch - « more things my mother no longer wants to store in her loft...my wedding dress »

yeah? It’s *your* wedding dress. You have a loft. Keep it yourself and don’t make it sound like you’re somehow a victim

another video of her spinning. Surely she’s trolling us with her face? It’s not possible to naturally be that hideous.

And another « weak » legs comment. Says they’re going to snap off. Uh huh, sure, sounds normal. Get yourself to the hospital if that’s really the case Lily o_O:rolleyes:
LOLOL girl’s paying her own mortgage on her own 3 bedroom house and she’s still storing stuff at mum and dad’s...and her wedding dress at that!

I still have tit at my parents house - school stuff and some clothes so when I visit I can hold room in my suitcase for Target purchases (🤣), but God Lily. Be a bleeping adult.

I mentioned this a few pages back! I’m doing the program! It’s great! Lily just makes things so hard on herself then whines when it’s not easy. She’s basically the textbook definition of crazy - does the same thing over and over hoping for different results.

Reactions: 15
I'll probably get told off again for slating her fitness "journey" but the facial expressions and the "my legs are going to snap off".

Shut up Lily. Seriously. If you hate it that much, just don't do it. Don't know why you feel a need to complain about it on IG.
The facial expressions are just too much
I'm crying 😂
Is there something in the Peloton contract that you have to put up videos of you doing it?? Between Lily and Vicky Frow I'm sick of it!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
If you look at her legs on that story, she clearly peddles backwards several times. Is that a thing that they do during the classes, or is she doing that so it counts as moving, but it’s easier?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.