Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at her legs on that story, she clearly peddles backwards several times. Is that a thing that they do during the classes, or is she doing that so it counts as moving, but it’s easier?
They never ask you to pedal backwards, EVER. But Lily is ✨unique✨ and ✨creative✨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
The curly hair stories is a joke, apparently noone has her curly hair type so cant do the curly girl method, shes so bleeping lazy

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
She’s embarrassing - overgrown woman child! How rich puts up with her I have no idea. Poor guy, she’s a drain

Reactions: 21
Why on earth would you persist with a form of exercise you so clearly detest? That Pentalon story was ridiculous, I’m surprised the company didn’t report it for her making a simple spin look like some form of captive torture. Pathetic...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Problematic braids aside, not washing your hair for two weeks is gross. People with braids still wash because of things like idk scalp health, being active, general hygiene
You are clearly not following the curly girl method, lol! Especially with non-European hair, you can go much longer in between the washes. In fact, you kind of have to, and braids are considered a protective hair style that most do not wash when they’re in. I’m mixed race myself and my hair is a loose, but my mum is more 3c/4a and can go much longer in between washes.

why is she waiting until summer to start cgm? We’re all quarantining now, best time to start!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
OK. This witch - « more things my mother no longer wants to store in her loft...my wedding dress »

yeah? It’s *your* wedding dress. You have a loft. Keep it yourself and don’t make it sound like you’re somehow a victim
She also shouldn't be seeing her bleeping mother right now, I don't care if it was just to hand stuff over.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I’d love a Peloton myself. I used to love spin classes. I can’t justify that amount of money on one. Imagine having that much money you could buy something you hate that much, even after having a trial of it.
I don’t buy the weak legs thing, she’s just unfit and lazy and likes to moan.

Reactions: 23
Her parents are definitely on the move, she made reference in one of the recent podcasts to having to do ‘life admin’ of setting up a PO Box, so I guess they aren’t keen for her to keep using them to take in her #kindlygifted PR products when they move (or she’s worried all the freebies will get lost in the post once they do!)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The facial expressions are just too much
I'm crying 😂
Is there something in the Peloton contract that you have to put up videos of you doing it?? Between Lily and Vicky Frow I'm sick of it!
God damn. Why is she so over dramatic???? If that is her face exercising, what was she like having a baby???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She’s so hopeless that she’s getting parenting advice from a gossip site roasting her.
Thread title right here👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

She’s not tit at everything, she’s clearly great at negotiating and conning brands!
She’s good at being a con artist, I’ll give her that. Unfortunately influencer culture has somehow become a socially acceptable con🤬

You are clearly not following the curly girl method, lol! Especially with non-European hair, you can go much longer in between the washes. In fact, you kind of have to, and braids are considered a protective hair style that most do not wash when they’re in. I’m mixed race myself and my hair is a loose, but my mum is more 3c/4a and can go much longer in between washes.

why is she waiting until summer to start cgm? We’re all quarantining now, best time to start!
Cos she is ... not smart. Strategic planning is not this dipshit’s forte.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone think their bedroom is extremely dull and depressing looking. Like something you would find in a house from the 70's and a room you'd like to rip out ASAP rocky

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's watching all of these curly girl method reels and videos and still hasn't learned that the girls with wavy hair don't make them into curls, they have curly hair and that's the point! Their hair didn't get the proper care, so the curl pattern loosened or didn't show it's full potential. You can't make wavy hair be curly unless you use a freaking curler 🙈

1612568533805.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12

“...when people frown upon me straightening my hair everyday I tell them it’s dead already.”

Ancient post but Poobles is as insufferable as ever
I feel so bad for Grey and her future hair issues inevitably caused by her mother

Reactions: 15
Her parents are definitely on the move, she made reference in one of the recent podcasts to having to do ‘life admin’ of setting up a PO Box, so I guess they aren’t keen for her to keep using them to take in her #kindlygifted PR products when they move (or she’s worried all the freebies will get lost in the post once they do!)
I thought her PR products went to Gleam and then Gleam forwarded them on to her? If she is setting up a PO Box maybe she is leaving Gleam after all? 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.