Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is very close to dipping under 435k followers - expect they'll be a few days where she suddenly gains 100 plus followers a day with no understandable explanation as to why.

Reactions: 12
Also glossier facial wash.don’t get the hype and it is often cited as their favourite. I do like Kate Somerville’s goat milk cleanser but I was not influenced by them lol.
I do love the milky jelly cleanser but it doesn’t do much. I like that it doesn’t strip my skin though, it’s quite moisturising.

Reactions: 4
I do love the milky jelly cleanser but it doesn’t do much. I like that it doesn’t strip my skin though, it’s quite moisturising.
This is why I cannot be a beauty blogger lol - I cannot tell if it is moisturising or it is the grease on my face haha since I applied facial oil daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you guys for the heads up on fresh soy cleanser! Cult beauty have it in a skincare kit at the moment that seemed a bargain, you've saved me a purchase. Derailing thread but has anyone tried Glow? Looks so nice but I'm thinking, so much fragrance...

Annoyingly, most of the makeup I've been influenced to buy has been really good. But then I do not follow Lily :LOL:
The fresh cleanser also smells like pickled cucumbers IMO 😂

• Haha
Real Techniques makeup brushes
edit: If you wanna spend $125 I HIGHLY recommend the Pat McGrath eyeshadow palettes! holy tit my eyes easily look professionally done and I've never achieved that kind of look before. I got the bronze one. I've never seen influencers push it so I'm guessing they're not sent out as free PR.
Or they know Lilets will make it look like tit, even the most luxurious of products, so they don't send it to her LOL. Pat McGrath is the real queen of make up tbf, I am glad if she is not a part of this influencer marketing bullshit train.

My idiotic purchase was Sam&Nic Real Techniques brushes with copper handle. I remember waiting in a supermarket line the day it was launched in my country 🤣🤣 It is basically for foundation/ base products but the times I wear a base product is a handful at best (and I don't even use a brush to apply because its so sheer). It lives happily in my younger cousin's make up drawer now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I need a new face wash / hydrating serum, any recommendations? 😂 We could be more influential than Lily on skincare purchases!
Depends what you want it to do but I love Pai's rosehip cleansing oil and The Ordinary Squalane cleanser. Someone else mentioned the French skincare brands like La Roche Posay, I definitely rate them too. I also tend to trust the skincare opinions of Emma Hoareau and Donna Bartoli on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Depends what you want it to do but I love Pai's rosehip cleansing oil and The Ordinary Squalane cleanser. Someone else mentioned the French skincare brands like La Roche Posay, I definitely rate them too. I also tend to trust the skincare opinions of Emma Hoareau and Donna Bartoli on Instagram.
Have you tried La Roche Posay Retinol? I have seen some beauty bloggers recommended it but not too sure if I should give it a go. I tried Sunday Riley Luna oil, I don't rate it

Reactions: 2
Have you tried La Roche Posay Retinol? I have seen some beauty bloggers recommended it but not too sure if I should give it a go. I tried Sunday Riley Luna oil, I don't rate it
I haven't but also curious! I've tried quite a few retinols and they don't seem to do very much for me, i want like full on facial peeling but nothing happens... so atm just using a cheap one from the Ordinary

Reactions: 2
I second Pai! I use their Middlemist cleanser (which is the new name) in the AM. I love it. I really want to try the Pai SPF Lily was shilling, but it’s not available in North America. Using the Jordan Samuel Aftershow Sensitive Cleanser now and I like it. Reminds me a lot of the Oskia Renaissance cleanser. Huge fan of the Indie Lee Soothing cleanser in the shower.

My tit influencer purchase was Hydra-bleeping-luron. I’m convinced it brought on my mid-20s cystic acne phase. I’m using Ialuset now (French brand) and it’s SO much better.

Reactions: 5
What the last few posts have taught me is that we really don’t need influencers 😂 Beauty brands should be sending their products to tattlers instead and we’ll give you HONEST reviews.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I could do with some new makeup brushes, as my ancient RT ones have gone manky on the black rubbery ends. Would love recommendations - was considering Zoeva.
I love Zoeva brushes, after 10 (!) years the brushes themselves are still perfectly usable, just the paint started to peel of some of the handles. I have some newer once as well that I bought two years ago, and I can’t tell them apart.

Reactions: 6
I use LRP retinol, I like it. I’ve just got some Medik8 Crystal retinol 3 to try when I’ve used LRP up.

I’ve ran out of my Cerave (AM cleanse/second cleanse) so was looking for something similar. My skin is sensitive/dry so I like cream cleansers. I’ll look at LRP cleansers as I use quite a lot their stuff along with Avene.

To take my posts back to Lily, i can’t imagine she would be this forthcoming with recommendations with her followers.

Reactions: 6
I love how you all have made recommendations that are more honest and insightful that anything Lily has said in her whole career.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lol ladies and gentlemen a peloton review lolol

Important takeaway was her legs are very weak after having Grey lol whatever lady...she still doesn’t know how to get down from her bike so I guess Rich has to help her

She spelled peloton wrongly sigh you need to beg for a new glasses.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

important takeaway was her legs are very weak after having Grey lol whatever lady...she still doesn’t know how to get down from her bike so I guess Rich has to help her
The thing that strikes me the most is right at the beginning: Rich has wanted one for ages by Lily said “no way, this is a luxury for people with home gyms”, but then with the lockdowns, she thought it would be a good thing for her to get into working out.

He wanted one so no, no way. She wanted one, so it happened.

Also, she thinks that spin classes only happen in Central London, and she’s such a busy Mum that she had to buy the Peloton to do it at home.

I live in Surrey and my two local gyms do spin classes, BUT OK.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

important takeaway was her legs are very weak after having Grey lol whatever lady...she still doesn’t know how to get down from her bike so I guess Rich has to help her

She spelled peloton wrongly sigh you need to beg for a new glasses.
My legs are much stronger since having a child because I end up lugging her round the whole time! Shows she just sits on her arse when looking after Grey really.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She makes a quick pan shot of the office and there’s toys in there as well, it’s basically a dumping ground with only her corner made up and tidy.

Lily won't go Firtness First haha! She wants Soul Cycle, Psycle, Digme but refused to pay for the price. She is chatting tit
Oh, I know. It’s also hilarious to hear her say “I try to do this two to three times a week” when someone here said her Peloton profile showed 5 sessions in January.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.