Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you guys for the heads up on fresh soy cleanser! Cult beauty have it in a skincare kit at the moment that seemed a bargain, you've saved me a purchase. Derailing thread but has anyone tried Glow? Looks so nice but I'm thinking, so much fragrance...

Annoyingly, most of the makeup I've been influenced to buy has been really good. But then I do not follow Lily :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Thank you guys for the heads up on fresh soy cleanser! Cult beauty have it in a skincare kit at the moment that seemed a bargain, you've saved me a purchase. Derailing thread but has anyone tried Glow? Looks so nice but I'm thinking, so much fragrance...

Annoyingly, most of the makeup I've been influenced to buy has been really good. But then I do not follow Lily :LOL:
I actually don’t mind the fresh cleanser lol! I always get the small tube one which cost £10.

Plus I tried so many of the recipes recommended by Anna, at best okay but they are beige like her

That’s the only product I’ve been tempted to buy, maybe along with the brow gel. Never been tempted by fresh...to be honest I thought it was a basic brand and I was stunned by the prices!
The mask are so overrated. Bought the rose mask was so meh!

Reactions: 5
I need a new face wash / hydrating serum, any recommendations? 😂 We could be more influential than Lily on skincare purchases!

Reactions: 4
I need a new face wash / hydrating serum, any recommendations? 😂 We could be more influential than Lily on skincare purchases!
I love the Lancome Advanced Genifique wish i can send you a swipe up link! lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I love the Lancome Advanced Genifique wish i can send you a swipe up link! lol
I’ve got lots of recommendations too! Can AF link lots of things, help me fund an influencer lifestyle please thanks. I provide free content via my posts it’s the least you can do 😆 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve got lots of recommendations too! Can AF link lots of things, help me fund an influencer lifestyle please thanks. I provide free content via my posts it’s the least you can do 😆 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Have you got a linen curtain and some H&M tats in your starter pack? Otherwise, run don't walk and buy some.

Why curtain you ask? is for the creative juice:sneaky::sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have you got a linen curtain and some H&M tats in your starter pack? Otherwise, run don't walk and buy some.

Yes, yes I am the ultimate creative, but I have no help and no team to help with ideas and to take photos of me. My imaginary daughter is called Ecru.

Don’t forget to check my latest video because videos always have low engagement and while you are there don’t forget to swipe up. If you aren’t ready to shop you can always save the post for when you’re ready.✌

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It's nothing fancy at all, but the Soap & Glory 'Peaches and Clean' deep cleansing wash is ace.

What the duck is Lily on about with that picture on her IG stories? SoOoOoO creative tucking her curtain back like that. She's a modern day Pablo Picasso.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm biased because I'm French and have always used pharmacy brands (Laroche Posay, Bioderma, etc) and find Emma Hoareau's recommendations really sensible!

Love Onagrine's oil make up remover, Vichy Normaderm cleanser (the only thing that's helped my breakouts and not drying at all), Laboratoire SVR B3 serum was a *gamechanger* for my dehydrated super sensitive skin, and Laroche Posay's Toleriane hydrating cream is really good as well

Is it just me, or does that Fresh soy cleanser absolutely REEK too? The smell is so off putting - nevermind the fact the cleanser is total pants too.

Lancome Miel en Mousse is my fave cleanser at the moment, it's very fragranced though so probably not suited to sensitive skin. Otherwise, I really love Oskia cleansing gel, it's amazing.

Hydrating serum - I'm really liking The Inkey List polyglutamic acid - it's similar to hyaluronic acid but it holds 4x more moisture. I'm sure you can probably use them both together, The Inkey List hyaluronic acid is really good too.

Influencer purchase fail: Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours The Brave eyeshadow palette, which was "designed" by Ruth Crilly. I was avid viewer at the time and it was affordable enough. Some eyeshadows are OK, some are pure chalk haha. I stopped using the shadows after a couple of months but kept it because of the massive mirror.
Agree re: RT makeup brushes. I have a few from the first sets which are great and lasted years but I also have had a few which shed hairs like crazy. One thin eyeliner brush basically fell apart in my hands while cleaning. Before I realised, the whole brush head (I think it's called that, you know all the hairs bunched together) disappeared in the sink's drain 😭😭😭
EDIT Another fail was Smashbox eye palette, the Cover Shot one. The shadows were very dry and didn't blend too nicely. It was £25 and sadly I wasted my Boots points on it :( I think Pixiwoo were promoting it at the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I could do with some new makeup brushes, as my ancient RT ones have gone manky on the black rubbery ends. Would love recommendations - was considering Zoeva.

I got the Inkey List oat cleanser for a friend for Xmas and she's very pleased. Another friend likes The Ordinary squalane one. I have recently been getting into Q+A skincare, and even though I haven't tried this one yet, the hyaluronic acid wash looks nice and moisturising.
(I use a balm myself but all these look very good)

Lily wishes she had someone to bounce off?

How about you think of all the people who are currently ALONE Lily?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet they’ve thrown their own merch out already, I haven’t seen them lounging in these sweaters.
I still have (and wear regularly) the sweatshirt that Lily is wearing - not out of the house admittedly. Bit embarrassing but there's nothing wrong with the jumper yet...

• Wow
I hate people who are self appointed ‘creatives’ and act like they are different to everyone else. I think most jobs are creative in the broadest sense of the word - you’ve got to come up with a presentation for a meeting, you’ve got to negotiate or sell to different people, there’s a problem that needs solving and the normal processes aren’t working etc. Creativity is about creating something, it doesn’t have to exclusively be artistic or visual.

She’s actually really narrow minded when it comes to creativity, her images look the same and she completely lacks imagination. And given how often she has to ask her audience to tell her what to do, creative is one of the last words I’d use to describe her

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I hate people who are self appointed ‘creatives’ and act like they are different to everyone else. I think most jobs are creative in the broadest sense of the word - you’ve got to come up with a presentation for a meeting, you’ve got to negotiate or sell to different people, there’s a problem that needs solving and the normal processes aren’t working etc. Creativity is about creating something, it doesn’t have to exclusively be artistic or visual.

She’s actually really narrow minded when it comes to creativity, her images look the same and she completely lacks imagination. And given how often she has to ask her audience to tell her what to do, creative is one of the last words I’d use to describe her
She's about as creative as the slugs in Anna's house who will try to come in every night regardless of how many of their fellow slugs have been killed doing the same thing. And as for that stop motion gimmick, put it away Lily, it's done.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Totally agree with all of this!

Reactions: 8
I could do with some new makeup brushes, as my ancient RT ones have gone manky on the black rubbery ends. Would love recommendations - was considering Zoeva.
Bit of a scrub with washing up liquid should sort them. It’s the shoddy rubber they’ve used. Mine did the same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.