Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys mean LRP Redermic retinol cream? I've used 2 tubes now and it wasn't amazing. Half way through the second one I saw Nadine Baggott's retinols video and learnt that the retinol in this cream is actually a very mild form of retinol (Retinyl palmitate) which is good because is not very irritating but I haven't noticed much changed in my skin. It was a little clearer and smoother but no anti-aging effect. I am 35 in a couple of months and have been noticing lines on my forehead but haven't got other skin concerns or lines anywhere else so it's more getting rid of lines on forehead (if that's at all possible) and preventing of getting more lines. I think what I should have done after using the first tube, would be to get something stronger. I will have to look into Inkey and Ordinary, I am very fussy with ingredients though and would prefer to avoid formulas with silicones and with Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride because my skin doesn't seem to like it.
Anyway, Nadine has some really good recommendations so maybe check her channel too?

Reactions: 2
She makes a quick pan shot of the office and there’s toys in there as well, it’s basically a dumping ground with only her corner made up and tidy.

Oh, I know. It’s also hilarious to hear her say “I try to do this two to three times a week” when someone here said her Peloton profile showed 5 sessions in January.
It’s so annoying, I have a peloton (had it ages not in ANY way influenced!!) but when I look on her profile she literally quits most of the rides halfway through... she just wants to post because everyone is hyping them at the moment and doesn’t want to get left out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
It’s so annoying, I have a peloton (had it ages not in ANY way influenced!!) but when I look on her profile she literally quits most of the rides halfway through... she just wants to post because everyone is hyping them at the moment and doesn’t want to get left out
She quits the sessions most of the time but has the audacity to go out to give her super precious opinion on it? She’s laughable.

Meanwhile you have Anna, who exercises regularly, has mentioned the bike, but is not making content (or EXCLUSIVES!!!) out of it, and still more than doubles Lily in numbers. LAUGHABLE.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Lily's logic is amazing, guys.

"I like that it's so quick, like I can do a 30-min video and then within half an hour I can be in the shower"

Ummmmm. Yes? That makes sense? That's the whole point of working out at home?

I don't get it.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Lily's logic is amazing, guys.

"I like that it's so quick, like I can do a 30-min video and then within half an hour I can be in the shower"

Ummmmm. Yes? That makes sense? That's the whole point of working out at home?

I don't get it.
TIL 30 mins is half an hour! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok, retinol. Love it. The only other expensive thing I’ve purchased besides the Pat McGrath.

Reactions: 3
PelOton (lol I love that she spelled it wrong) have an amazing gig going on, they are using the marketing budget to influence influencers. I cannot fathom why Lily would get one other than to keep up with the Joneses. Majority of influencers are seeing their influencer pals with it and buying it, so much originality in that space.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also in a classic LP move she doesn’t follow Anna back on Peloton but she follows other people. Guess no one ever told her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She didn't realise a spin class was music based? Wtf did she expect then?

Saying she'll give herself a week off when she's on her period because "any excuse" also just goes to show she's definitely not going to use it and only bought it to copy everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I need a new face wash / hydrating serum, any recommendations? 😂 We could be more influential than Lily on skincare purchases!
CosRX Good morning cleanser is :love: pH of 5.5, which is great for skin barrier unlike so many other cleansers

Influencer purchase fail: Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours The Brave eyeshadow palette, which was "designed" by Ruth Crilly. I was avid viewer at the time and it was affordable enough. Some eyeshadows are OK, some are pure chalk haha. I stopped using the shadows after a couple of months but kept it because of the massive mirror.
Makeup Revoluntion used to be so good. They had Urban Decay Naked palette dupe, I stopped buying the real one and just purchased Makeup Revolution one instead. Same quality. Or it used to be...

Reactions: 7
Makeup Revoluntion used to be so good. They had Urban Decay Naked palette dupe, I stopped buying the real one and just purchased Makeup Revolution one instead. Same quality. Or it used to be...
This was one of their first ones so I imagined it has improved since then. I think the palette was only about £15 or something, which was not a lot of money (I owned a couple of UD naked palettes at that point). It was more of an eye opener to the fact that not everything recommended by YTers is great

Reactions: 3
I also don't get the whole "my legs are so weak I can't cycle while standing up" thing. Huh? She can walk, she can run...

She says she had to go to a physio because the problem was so severe and it does sound weird AF to me, not saying she's lying but surely there's an underlying health cause, or she was such a sloth after the birth that she lost all strength...but still. If it were me I'd be a bit concerned! And I'd probably start with some low impact strength training, not jump into an intense workout like spinning.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She didn't realise a spin class was music based? Wtf did she expect then?

Saying she'll give herself a week off when she's on her period because "any excuse" also just goes to show she's definitely not going to use it and only bought it to copy everyone else.
I nearly dropped my phone when she said that! Like WTF? Have you ever been to a spin class?! I’ve noticed there are only a few instructors who insist on riding to the beat, whereas in other studios I’ve gone to it’s very much riding to the beat. The other thing that was weird is instead of whining she hates exercise and that the classes are hard, she should’ve mentioned the Mastering the Basics training program. It’s like 6 weeks of working up stamina and endurance and learning proper form. Yet another missed opportunity.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
PelOton (lol I love that she spelled it wrong) have an amazing gig going on, they are using the marketing budget to influence influencers. I cannot fathom why Lily would get one other than to keep up with the Joneses.
Don't you mean the Newtons? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I also don't get the whole "my legs are so weak I can't cycle while standing up" thing. Huh? She can walk, she can run...

She says she had to go to a physio because the problem was so severe and it does sound weird AF to me, not saying she's lying but surely there's an underlying health cause, or she was such a sloth after the birth that she lost all strength...but still. If it were me I'd be a bit concerned! And I'd probably start with some low impact strength training, not jump into an intense workout like spinning.
She talks shite. There's nothing wrong with her legs. Lily has lazyitis.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lily switched her cleats with Rich - how big are Lily's feet? 🤣

That whole IGTV was LOLs, Lily is a busy working mum that had to drive 15 mins to pilates class. The average Londoner doesnt have the privilege of being able to drive to the gym, they run from work and catch a busy tube to try to make it to the class in time.

Lily really likes dancing, but hasn't found a dance class she likes. Can I put money on the fact Lily has never been to a dance class?

Why is Lily following Fleur and not Anna on peloton? Oh right, Lily's bitter and jealous I forgot...

Reactions: 25
Lily switched her cleats with Rich - how big are Lily's feet? 🤣

That whole IGTV was LOLs, Lily is a busy working mum that had to drive 15 mins to pilates class. The average Londoner doesnt have the privilege of being able to drive to the gym, they run from work and catch a busy tube to try to make it to the class in time.

Lily really likes dancing, but hasn't found a dance class she likes. Can I put money on the fact Lily has never been to a dance class?

Why is Lily following Fleur and not Anna on pelaton? Oh right, Lily's bitter and jealous I forgot...
I like dancing but by that I mean in a club when I’m drunk and Mr Brightside comes on (same age as Lils), I would also place a bet that she means dancing at a wedding in a circle with her clique of schools friends with all their handbags in the middle of the circle.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.