Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol! 💯 gleam asked her to do this beauty haul or she is trying to tell gleam that she is still a beauty blogger. Lol
Hilarious when you consider she thinks it's a stretch to keep her nails clean.

Lily has started doing this to catch views before Anna uploads her video at 9 am U.K. time. Early bird gets the worm and all that but unfortunately Lily can’t even find the worm.
No need to talk about Rich like that 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lily's hair is about 3a, sounds like the products would be perfect for her.

The beauty haul has 15k views so far. Her newborn essentials were uploaded a week ago and have 44k views and the how to dress for cold weather has 49k. So basically more people wanted to hear her talk about wearing layers than newborn essentials. How does she think she will be able to position herself as a mummy youtuber? 😂
I can’t wrap my head around those numbers. I have a very small following on IG, just over 400, for my art prints. I posted a reel an hour ago (my second reel ever) and have over 1000 views. How is it possible she has more than 1000 times my followers and reaches 15000 views in ten hours. How?!?

Reactions: 12
So Anna’s video has 30k views and Lily’s has 17k. A lot of the comments on her IG stories said “make a monthly favourites vlog” which is what Anna has just started doing. Lily doesn’t have a USP anymore. Whilst I wouldn’t buy anything that Anna recommends (not my style or budget) but I find her videos relaxing and I enjoy watching them. I don’t find Lily’s videos the same and that’s why I don’t watch them. Despite having a child the same age as Grey and thinking about baby #2 (If we’re lucky to be blessed with another child).

I have skipped back to watch it about three times but I can’t take the cringe of the moment when she holds the Bread product pouches up to the camera and then gently wiggles them. That’s her ~creative~ style coming through.

• Haha
So Anna’s video has 30k views and Lily’s has 17k. A lot of the comments on her IG stories said “make a monthly favourites vlog” which is what Anna has just started doing. Lily doesn’t have a USP anymore. Whilst I wouldn’t buy anything that Anna recommends (not my style or budget) but I find her videos relaxing and I enjoy watching them. I don’t find Lily’s videos the same and that’s why I don’t watch them. Despite having a child the same age as Grey and thinking about baby #2 (If we’re lucky to be blessed with another child).
I hope people are telling Lily that Anna is already doing that (that's literally Anna's YT video for today) or remind her that's Anna's thing. Lily's question box is still live on her instagram stories (for the record, I do not follow her nor did i watch her YT video; since someone mentioned on here that Lily was soliciting feedback, I thought I'd check her IG stories to see if the question box was still up) so I submitted a message saying the monthly fave vlog is Anna's thing which she mentioned over a month ago on YT she was going to do and her fans encouraged her to do it. I think if Lily got loads of ppl giving that feedback how that's Anna's idea and what she does for for her monthly faves and she (Lily) should do something diff instead of copying her "bff" and then try to pass it off that she got the idea from a "fan/follower" she would be PISSED.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
There are more joint meals on this weeks meal plan compared to last week. Could it have something to do with basically everyone on here pointing out that it was a waste of time cooking two meals? 🤭
On the surface it seems like a lot of work to cook separate meals for Grey, but I am guessing they are M&S breaded cod (ready meal/ Birds Eye) and veg rice is actually Tilda microwave.

I don't care what she feed her kid, not my kid lol! I really don't know why is she showing this elaborate plan, perhaps is to prove that Grey is such a foodie? She had a plan last week still ended up eating courgette pasta 🤮

Also who order HF for 2 days and end up meal planning for the remaining 3, is such defect of purpose. The reason why you get HF is so that you don't need to meal plan and you get it delivered to your house ready! They are both dumbdumb

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she not double up on her meals so she can save cooking every night? Or is that not a London thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she not double up on her meals so she can save cooking every night? Or is that not a London thing?
100% London thing, she ordered tampon bag to dump her tampon, is a London thing to be extra af

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok, aside from Lily’s always on snorefest content, drab filters and try hard photos with no one gives a tit captions, there is another reason why I despise her.

A few years ago a friend of mine lost her husband. She was 28 and he died just over a year into their marriage of brain cancer. Before the husband died, my friend had started up her own jewellery company. Her stuff is beautiful, very dainty, semi precious and precious stones etc. Whilst she was mourning she stopped making jewellery and about year after the husband died she restarted her business, dedicating her work to him as he has pushed her to pursue her dreams.
My friend has a mutual friend with Lily, so got in touch with her and asked her to support her. She told her her story.
Lily said no.
She said the brand wasn’t established enough (aka my friend couldn’t pay her stupidly enormous fees). Imagine how little it would have taken for lily to accept the jewellery and post on thing on her Instagram? It would have taken her no time at all and meant the world to my friend.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 89
The meal plan is all wrong LOL. It should not say "both" when the meal is for all three of them, should it? You use "both" when you mean two of something.
Or is it the London English that I am not accustomed to? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The meal plan is all wrong LOL. It should not say "both" when the meal is for all three of them, should it? You use "both" when you mean two of something.
Grey doesn't eat on the days it says "both". London babies only need to eat three times a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ok, aside from Lily’s always on snorefest content, drab filters and try hard photos with no one gives a tit captions, there is another reason why I despise her.

A few years ago a friend of mine lost her husband. She was 28 and he died just over a year into their marriage of brain cancer. Before the husband died, my friend had started up her own jewellery company. Her stuff is beautiful, very dainty, semi precious and precious stones etc. Whilst she was mourning she stopped making jewellery and about year after the husband died she restarted her business, dedicating her work to him as he has pushed her to pursue her dreams.
My friend has a mutual friend with Lily, so got in touch with her and asked her to support her. She told her her story.
Lily said no.
She said the brand wasn’t established enough (aka my friend couldn’t pay her stupidly enormous fees). Imagine how little it would have taken for lily to accept the jewellery and post on thing on her Instagram? It would have taken her no time at all and meant the world to my friend.
Just shows how horrible she is.

• Sad
This pained me too! She obviously thinks because she's lumped herself and Rich as one and Grey as another, that it's both. But it's like you're talking about more than three people!!! Why not just use 'everyone' or 'all of us'. I feel like the use of both is clunky and requires more thinking than 'everyone: ketchup on pasta'
She's so dim, I can't believe it. And I know she went over that several times and decided that 'both' was the perfect word to describe it all.

• Haha

Lily said no.
This is Lily. She says she's not traditional yet her life and actions show otherwise. She says charity is a "private thing" but never discloses how much she gives or tries to match or use her platform to fundraise (willing to bet its under 100 pounds and I'm sure the canned goods she donates are cheap too). Lily thinks a cute "anecdote" is her displaying her pettiness when she was young over her friend not being allowed to use her phone to vote for some stupid contest and then Lily rubbing in her friend's face that the person she voted for won. She once mentioned in a vlog of getting a quote for fake grass for her garden b/c its such a faff having to take care of real grass and she said her dad gave her such a telling off b/c its bad for the environment which it is and even her "fans/followers" in the comments gave her tit about it, too and one said if she does get it not to show it b/c she shouldn't promote anything that is truly awful for the environment. I'll bet this is the real reason we don't see her garden anymore (even when the weather was nice). The people that normally get away with this level of entitlement/arrogance/awfulness tend are people who are wealthy and/or physically attractive/beautiful people which she definitely is not. Real talk, I think the reason she doesn't let her hair be curly is that she will have ppl telling her how much she looks like her dad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Lily said no.
What a mean spirited thing to do, but not surprising, as I think she did say in a story that she essentially didn’t promote small business because there were no AL!
Yet then she did a promo for Etsy; supposedly the home of small businesses (but don’t get me started on what I think of Etsy and how they actually treat sellers 🤬😬🙄)

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.