Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, aside from Lily’s always on snorefest content, drab filters and try hard photos with no one gives a tit captions, there is another reason why I despise her.

A few years ago a friend of mine lost her husband. She was 28 and he died just over a year into their marriage of brain cancer. Before the husband died, my friend had started up her own jewellery company. Her stuff is beautiful, very dainty, semi precious and precious stones etc. Whilst she was mourning she stopped making jewellery and about year after the husband died she restarted her business, dedicating her work to him as he has pushed her to pursue her dreams.
My friend has a mutual friend with Lily, so got in touch with her and asked her to support her. She told her her story.
Lily said no.
She said the brand wasn’t established enough (aka my friend couldn’t pay her stupidly enormous fees). Imagine how little it would have taken for lily to accept the jewellery and post on thing on her Instagram? It would have taken her no time at all and meant the world to my friend.
I think this sums Lily up perfectly - arrogant and entitled to the core. She doesn’t have a single ounce of compassion within her. It also confirms what we all already knew, that all she cares about is money.

I feel genuinely sorry for Grey that this is the example she has being set for her...

Edited to add, I’m so sorry for your friend ♥ I hope she is healing from her loss and that her business is doing well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
There are more joint meals on this weeks meal plan compared to last week. Could it have something to do with basically everyone on here pointing out that it was a waste of time cooking two meals? 🤭
Someone also recommended What Mummy Makes to me on this thread, and now Lily is making recipes from that book!

Reactions: 9
The meal plan feels like copying Anna again, as she’s always sharing the food she cooks

Reactions: 10
Ok, aside from Lily’s always on snorefest content, drab filters and try hard photos with no one gives a tit captions, there is another reason why I despise her.

A few years ago a friend of mine lost her husband. She was 28 and he died just over a year into their marriage of brain cancer. Before the husband died, my friend had started up her own jewellery company. Her stuff is beautiful, very dainty, semi precious and precious stones etc. Whilst she was mourning she stopped making jewellery and about year after the husband died she restarted her business, dedicating her work to him as he has pushed her to pursue her dreams.
My friend has a mutual friend with Lily, so got in touch with her and asked her to support her. She told her her story.
Lily said no.
She said the brand wasn’t established enough (aka my friend couldn’t pay her stupidly enormous fees). Imagine how little it would have taken for lily to accept the jewellery and post on thing on her Instagram? It would have taken her no time at all and meant the world to my friend.
This is awful but I can totally believe she would act this way. Unless it benefits Lily she isn't interested. I'm sorry about your friend's loss and hope she is doing well now.

On her rubbish meal plan - she's copying Anna and Alex from @thefrugality. Let's see how long she keeps it up for. My main issue is that it serves absolutely no value to her followers. So you get hello fresh two/three times a week and can afford a take away once a week? Good for you. But is it interesting to others? No. If I make a chicken roast dinner it will provide me with enough to use leftovers for at least three others meals (roast veg frittata, chicken soup, chicken fajitas etc). That, for me, is a proper meal plan as it's taking what you have and getting the most of it. Literally writing down meals that are delivered to your door (and that you don't pay for) is not meal planning.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I wonder with the change of management at Gleam if Lily's been given a talking to and that's why we've seen the meal plans and the old school beauty vlog. I was also interested that she praised the VB lipstick so highly after dismissing the mascara and if she's been told off for that too.

Can't see the point of the meal plans, as others are saying why do we need to see three Hello Fresh dinners where she can't even be bothered to name the recipe and a takeaway.

Reactions: 18
I’m not being funny but why the hell would anyone want to watch a beauty vlog by her??? She generally dresses like depression and she’s not a make up artist is she??

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Lily said no.
Wow. I've always known Lily was a horrible person (she doesn't exactly try to hide it) but this really confirms it. I hope her channel dies a death (which it will as her numbers are falling fast). She needs a serious wake-up call!

Reactions: 19
All seems a bit panicky to me. Her views are down by a lot and whether she likes it or not its a measure of how she's doing. All this meal plan, mum content, lists, beauty content etc just seems like she's trying everything to pull things back. And it seems totally fake disingenuous.

The whole excuse for people watching differently or whatever tit she said in her Q&A is bullshit. Why are they watching Anna then?

She is not aspirational in the slightest. Agree with the above. I want to watch beauty content from people who look like the products they use are actually working!

Reactions: 23
I wonder with the change of management at Gleam if Lily's been given a talking to and that's why we've seen the meal plans and the old school beauty vlog. I was also interested that she praised the VB lipstick so highly after dismissing the mascara and if she's been told off for that too.

Can't see the point of the meal plans, as others are saying why do we need to see three Hello Fresh dinners where she can't even be bothered to name the recipe and a takeaway.
I think she's in panic mode right now - maybe Gleam is planning a clear out/revamp.

Reactions: 14
I’m not sure why she is mentioning waist lines here, to me she looks about the same size as she does now? She’s just wearing nicer clothes and smiling. 🤷🏻‍♀️
E4BCE2CD-05FC-4302-B8CA-3A60F55D5F76.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 17
All her videos are tanking right now. I think she/Gleam think 'throw out more of this and you'll get more views' but the problem is she has no niche, no brand, no strategy. She needs to pull back, figure out who the hell she is and come back with a proper plan. She's all over the place and it shows. I always thought that she didn't want to take time out because she didn't want to lose momentum but actually i think she can't be bothered to do the hard work, take a risk and really learn/understand the industry she works in. She'll happily blame having a baby, Rich not being a full time assistant to her, the industry changing - anything/anyone but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
All her videos are tanking right now. I think she/Gleam think 'throw out more of this and you'll get more views' but the problem is she has no niche, no brand, no strategy. She needs to pull back, figure out who the hell she is and come back with a proper plan. She's all over the place and it shows. I always thought that she didn't want to take time out because she didn't want to lose momentum but actually i think she can't be bothered to do the hard work, take a risk and really learn/understand the industry she works in. She'll happily blame having a baby, Rich not being a full time assistant to her, the industry changing - anything/anyone but herself.
I was thinking the other day, why don't influencers like Lily take on a consultancy role at Gleam. Then I realised that there is a potential conflict of interest and they'd need to give up their very 'busy' influencer job.

Missing waistline and holiday abroad? What?

Lily hun, jump on the Peloton or quit moaning. I hate exercising but do I go online and moan about my waistline when I hardly put in any work on my diet and fitness?- No because everyone will ask me to stop eating crap and move!

Also you didn't pay for those holiday, shut up.

On a side note, I think they really bought the Peloton on a whim - is either an influencer's must have or to one up Anna. Lily did 6 classes in Jan and Rich did 5, it will soon be a glorified clothes airer and never to be seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She cant be bothered to do the work because she doesnt think anything has changed

She really does seem to think nothing in influencing or social media has changed and shes still doing the same tit

The baby stuff last week was probably a test from Gleam to see if her numbers increase or soemthing

Reactions: 11
On a side note, I think they really bought the Peloton on a whim - is either an influencer's must have or to one up Anna. Lily did 6 classes in Jan and Rich did 5, it will soon be a glorified clothes airer and never to be seen again.
See, I thought Rich would use the Peloton a lot, since he seems to enjoy working out. But I guess Lily doesn't let him use it. She just forces him to do the sad fake commute instead.

Reactions: 17
See, I thought Rich would use the Peloton a lot, since he seems to enjoy working out. But I guess Lily doesn't let him use it. She just forces him to do the sad fake commute instead.
It makes me think Peloton is her idea than his. I think Rich will happily go for a run or do HIIT training in door...

Reactions: 13
Lily always feels the need to post a behind a scenes and label the most basic equipment. If I did that at my desk job, my manager would have a word with me 😂
I am sure she thinks Google Docs is so 'clever', you can share and edit it with your mate. I think we should request for a 'how to be productive' video

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Surely some sort of consultancy role would be perfect for her now? She must have some insights that would be valuable to small emerging influences with maybe a 10k following that she could help grow. Her time is over. The views don't lie. I think Lydia millen et Al are far worse than lilly on both moral grounds and in regard to work ethic... However she pulls in the views and people watch her. So makes sense for her to keep going absolutely. Lily has no growth potential and is floundering.

Reactions: 12
Lily always feels the need to post a behind a scenes and label the most basic equipment. If I did that at my desk job, my manager would have a word with me 😂
What tickled me is that "AUDACITY" caption

lol what? What audacity? This dim-witted moron doesn't have enough brain cells to be audacious (unless we're talking about caucacity...that would be a different subject), nor does she have enough grey matter to realise her pathetic attempts are anything but audacious.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Lily said no.
I think this is particularly mean spirited of lily since your friend has a mutual friend in common. I would sort of understand if it was someone lily didn’t know at all (although would still be mean) but you’d think she’d want to help a small, female owned business of a friend. Hope your friend is finding her way and learning to live again. I can’t imagine what it must be like to lose your husband so young. I hope her business flourishes!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.