Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her new video she refers to herself as having ‘ovulation skin’ currently. What is with her and constantly drawing attention to her fertility cycle? She’s obviously trying to make it clear that they’re currently trying again, but why???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
In her new video she refers to herself as having ‘ovulation skin’ currently. What is with her and constantly drawing attention to her fertility cycle? She’s obviously trying to make it clear that they’re currently trying again, but why???
Because she has nothing else interesting going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lily seems to put all her self worth into her ability to procreate. It’s not even being a mum it’s more the act of being able to have a baby. She doesn’t seem to be interested in all the work that comes afterwards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It looks like she took this photo in a room with the curtains closed and using a potato, or am I just old 🤦🏻‍♀️
111B414A-3730-430E-9927-A027EBF6D6D8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She really didn’t sell the Larry king baby hair product, was it meant to be an ad?

Reactions: 6
She’s already got her head up her own arse so not sure she needs any toys.
editing to add - oops, no one told me* we had more than one hole! From all the sh*t I was thinking only about arseh0les. She could recommend toys for her vag. Christ on a (peloton) bike I hope not.

*born and bred in London. Not a mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You guys are so funny!

What is channelling Alfalfa? Like channelling grass?
Is it just me who thought that “channeling Alfalfa” meant she’d start making use of her frizzy flyaway hair to rock this hairdo...?
787E81F6-C693-44F9-B456-DC4B0DC95CDB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I watched the video just for her review of Bread because I didn't have hope she would understand anything about it since it's black owned and for curly hair. It's wasn't as bad as I anticipated but it's clear she's clueless.

1. Doesn't mention anything about the owner which for someone who sells products you would think she would look into brands
2. She thinks her curls have relaxed because she straightens them. Which can be partially true but it's more because they are fried.
3. The products are for 3a-4c curls which are a type that naturally need more moisture (all curls are dry by nature) and she thought the conditioner would be too heavy and it wasn't. Girl your hair is desperate for moisture naturally and also because you burn it to a crisp.

If Grey retains her curls, I hope for her sake lily finally learns about curly hair

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And also because she finally learnt what ovulation means and is now showing off her new life skills.
Exactly, and now she has something to blame her terrible skin on. I’m sure it’s nothing to do with her not looking after it with a stable routine 🙄

Reactions: 6
Actually howling that this woman is asking for feedback: "If you're thinking "nah... I wouldn't swipe up on a beauty haul video", what WOULD make you want to watch a beauty video from me?"

Hate to say it but she would have to have a different face lmao (+ a different personality, better skin, etc.)
What she's actually saying is, "Tell me what I need to do to make you watch this video to increase my numbers so I can continue to get freebies and continue to deduct beauty purchases as a business expense".

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I watched the video just for her review of Bread because I didn't have hope she would understand anything about it since it's black owned and for curly hair. It's wasn't as bad as I anticipated but it's clear she's clueless.

1. Doesn't mention anything about the owner which for someone who sells products you would think she would look into brands
2. She thinks her curls have relaxed because she straightens them. Which can be partially true but it's more because they are fried.
3. The products are for 3a-4c curls which are a type that naturally need more moisture (all curls are dry by nature) and she thought the conditioner would be too heavy and it wasn't. Girl your hair is desperate for moisture naturally and also because you burn it to a crisp.

If Grey retains her curls, I hope for her sake lily finally learns about curly hair
Lily's hair is about 3a, sounds like the products would be perfect for her.

The beauty haul has 15k views so far. Her newborn essentials were uploaded a week ago and have 44k views and the how to dress for cold weather has 49k. So basically more people wanted to hear her talk about wearing layers than newborn essentials. How does she think she will be able to position herself as a mummy youtuber? 😂

Reactions: 8
I am so done with the internet today haha. Sophisticated and Dua Lipa!
1612115345044.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Maybe she's hoping for a cycle tracking app spon?

"Couldn't get pregnant, used the app to find out when my ovulation is and, as if by magic, preggo!"

EDIT:
I am so done with the internet today haha. Sophisticated and Dua Lipa!
View attachment 412227

They're might be trolling her. There might be some Tattlers there. We don't know. We can hope.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.