Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
Whoa, just shut up about being bored in your boring life with your boring mind. If you’re bored that means you have TIME and you can PICK something lovely that you want to do! (Sorry, this post hit a nerve. I’m swamped this month.)
D826F77C-BBF6-4E68-AE24-BCEF9A0A4A63.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

queenamber

VIP Member
If you look at her legs on that story, she clearly peddles backwards several times. Is that a thing that they do during the classes, or is she doing that so it counts as moving, but it’s easier?
They never ask you to pedal backwards, EVER. But Lily is ✨unique✨ and ✨creative✨

• Haha
  • Wow

gigidarcy

Same topic, different day.
Going over the same subjects again and again is really boring. One of them is really mean to the other and neither seem to have any real view on anything going on in the world. I’d rather watch paint dry.
This 1 star review is the perfect description of both of them. Going in circles over the same things for years while they live in their privilege bubble.

• Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
Oof, this is why I do not share anything on my runkeeper or strava. Awful, I’d definitely set that to private on my Peloton.
- - -
I have been single for a long time now and I do not mind at all. I don’t feel “unlucky” to be single. At the same time, I also understand that you wouldn’t break up with your boyfriend, just because you met them at 19 and things are going well.

Lily and Rich’ relationship doesn’t look like one I would want, so I could say I feel lucky compared to them, but there are definitely people around me who have been in their relationship since they were quite young, just because that’s how it went and they’re having fun. I also know some examples of people who are clearly afraid of being single or giving up on a comfortable life, and Lily sometimes comes across that way.
Lily could and would never leave Rich. Who would shave her pubes, unblock her toilets, look after her child, hang her prints, cook her dinners, change her medical dressings

• Sick
  • Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
Funny, I know what people mean when they refer to the newborn bubble, but sourpuss Lily's comment above sounds more like "enjoy the newborn haze while you can, because it's all shite from then til age two and still not great then".
She's bloody miserable bless her.

• Haha

dutchover

“I have realized my career is meaningless, free expensive PR gifts won’t fill the void in my life nor do they look good on me, and I actually like Saffron Agave better than the color of depression... what should I do?”

• Haha
  • Wow
The more successful Anna is the more passive aggressive Lily gets. Anna and Lily are friends but they are also work colleagues and when they started you could say Lily was the more “popular“ of the two however there has been a shift. Anna is booking more work which is making her more confident. This along with Anna’s work ethnic and the fact that she doesn’t complain and is grateful for what she has makes her a more compelling and ideal candidate not only with viewers but with brands. To put it simply Anna is just nicer, more considerate and just better in this job of ”Influencer”. The more successful Anna gets the more catty Lily gets as we are viewing now. At first Anna looks the other way, laughs it off, does not want to think her friend is feeling slighted or jealous but it’s going to get to the point that it will be obvious to everyone including Anna. Anna and better yet Mark will get tired of it. And this work marriage/friendship between Anna and Lily will be no more. I don’t wish that for either one of them but I see it happening and it’s sad. Just think when Anna becomes pregnant has her baby and starts vlogging watch out....Lily‘s head will explode.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
Ok, aside from Lily’s always on snorefest content, drab filters and try hard photos with no one gives a shit captions, there is another reason why I despise her.

A few years ago a friend of mine lost her husband. She was 28 and he died just over a year into their marriage of brain cancer. Before the husband died, my friend had started up her own jewellery company. Her stuff is beautiful, very dainty, semi precious and precious stones etc. Whilst she was mourning she stopped making jewellery and about year after the husband died she restarted her business, dedicating her work to him as he has pushed her to pursue her dreams.
My friend has a mutual friend with Lily, so got in touch with her and asked her to support her. She told her her story.
Lily said no.
She said the brand wasn’t established enough (aka my friend couldn’t pay her stupidly enormous fees). Imagine how little it would have taken for lily to accept the jewellery and post on thing on her Instagram? It would have taken her no time at all and meant the world to my friend.
I think this sums Lily up perfectly - arrogant and entitled to the core. She doesn’t have a single ounce of compassion within her. It also confirms what we all already knew, that all she cares about is money.

I feel genuinely sorry for Grey that this is the example she has being set for her...

Edited to add, I’m so sorry for your friend ♥ I hope she is healing from her loss and that her business is doing well.

Last edited:

RG1986

More details please! We need to know everything she regrets in all its glory!
Hague blue doesn't work in the kitchen as it's south facing...:unsure:, fridge freezer issue she spoke about basically since she had the kitchen done, wishes she hadn't got a blue sofa, aluminium doors are rubbish apparently because they were one of the first companies to do it...which just isn't true and just feeds into her narrative that she's such a trailblazer :rolleyes:, grouting is in rubbish colours and not what they wanted (why didn't they test the colour when dry?!),...

Surely it's better to say look, I was/am a total novice when it comes to interiors so I made some mistakes through lack of research and not knowing my style, and we're hoping to put them right over the next year...it's honest and endearing and people can relate to that.

And I totally agree re windows...you live in a cold country...get the windows sorted first!

• Haha

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
lol like clockwork, here's Lily virtue signalling and linking to a post by @kensingtonroyal about Holocaust Memorial Day.

She is The Worst. She only cares about being Jewish when it suits her so she can really go fuck herself the next time she dares paint herself as belonging to a persecuted minority.

• Heart

palmer

Chatty Member
No offense to those who enjoy them, but I've always found "first impressions" videos to be utterly useless and the pinnacle of influencer laziness. What's the point of telling us "here's a product I've never used, let me apply it now for the first time and tell you what it looks like on first impression"? We all know first impressions are rarely accurate. The whole point of beauty reviews is that the person is able to tell you how the product is going to perform overtime and provide a thorough, long-term review. Like, a foundation might look ok when you first apply it but if it melts off or oxidizes after an hour then it's useless; a lipstick might look like a nice shade at first sight but if it gives you an allergic reaction after 10 hours of wear then it's crap (Lily should know lol); and obviously it's even worse when it comes to skincare as it would take weeks of regular use for you to even see any results from it. To me, "first impressions" videos just sound like a concept YouTubers created to give themselves an excuse to not even do the bare minimum. They can make quick, easy cash without having to go through the effort of using the product for a certain amount of time. As a result, they can shill way more products (product placement $$$) because they don't even have to pretend they're using the same one for several weeks/months in a row. The whole reason Beauty Blogging/YouTube became popular in the first place was because these women were providing actual reviews of products--they were telling us "I've been using this for months and here's why I really like it" or "this product I don't like because of X and Y." These days they don't even bother, so it's no surprise to me that viewers aren't interested. The fact that Lily has the audacity to wonder why her video isn't getting views is honestly laughable to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Summernights

VIP Member
I just watched the reel and I have to say her legs look very nice in those black jeans and she looks good in that red and black patterned dress BUT what is with those fucking awful Velcro trainers she insists on wearing all the time. When have Velcro trainers ever looked good on anyone over the age of 6?
also, she’s already done the whole “stepping into the wardrobe and coming out in a different outfit “ idea. she’s such a typical creative she can’t even come up with new/ original ideas.
I needn’t mention the hair ...

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
... and the real Lily is back
View attachment 428440
The pained expression though!
Would it ever cross her mind to make a game of it, have some fun with it, smile or laugh or offer up a silent prayer to fucking Glossier that her perfectly normal, healthy child is doing perfectly normal, healthy childhood things?
She's no craic.

ELFILY

VIP Member
What the last few posts have taught me is that we really don’t need influencers 😂 Beauty brands should be sending their products to tattlers instead and we’ll give you HONEST reviews.

• Heart
  • Haha
I've used the pandemic to start following the curly girl method after 17 years of straightening my hair, it didn't take long to get it looking halfway decent and now 7-8 months in it's looking really curly and shiny, she really missed an opportunity for a load of content as she did this journey, and to show Grey how lovely naturally curly hair is!

• Heart

jaymie

VIP Member
I find this woman to be very immature in general, I haven't met any female who haven't come to term with their natural hair at the age of 30.

She watched videos about curly girl method and went on to highlight that it is not for her because her curl is London-curl (so unique only North London gal have it), did she sit at home thinking that other ethnicity go to hair dresser to sort out their curls every morning?

She is exhausting :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Libertine1975

VIP Member
Well, I listened to their new podcast episode so you don't have to! I had never listened to it before but am feeling quite down today, and needed a laugh, so I thought "why not?". Here is a breakdown for your reading pleasure:

• They are going on a 4 week hiatus because doing weekly episodes is too much and they’re re-structuring the podcast.
  • When Lily and Rich first moved in together Rich was shocked at how bad Lily was at taking care of herself, and Lily was shocked at how “well-trained” Rich was.
  • Rich and Lily went through a bad phase where she felt like they weren’t on the same team because Lily would exaggerate stories to friends and Rich would call out her bullshit.
  • Both of them suffer from imposter syndrome all the time. Anna says that Lily is good at being authoritative (but not in a way that pisses people off, she’s just confident. Lol.) Lily admires that Anna respects people and is not rude to them.
  • Anna believes that positive attracts positive and that you should always have positive thinking. Lily vehemently agrees.
  • Lily refuses to wear thongs. Is shocked that Anna wears thongs at home.
  • Sex after a baby: No judgment on how long people wait before they have sex again after birth. Lily and Rich waited for a long time because they were too busy with life. When they finally did it again it was very uncomfortable and it hurt her C-Section scar, but she says it’s probably worse for people who have a natural birth. Lily wonders if sex after birth can be worse than losing your virginity. (??)
  • Lily says that Anna is the best at dealing with criticism and that Lily used to be alright but is now the worst. Anna says fuck! Don’t think I have ever heard her cuss the whole time I’ve been following her? Anna doesn’t care about criticism if it’s something she doesn’t agree with, but takes it personally if it’s something she’s sensitive about.
  • Still about criticism, Lily says that if something said about her that she knows is true she allows herself to feel bad about it and “poor Rich who has to deal with that” but then she leans into it and what she can do about it because she is “all about the feedback” and loves to turn the negative into a positive.
  • The only experience Lily has with being cheated on is when she was 15 and her then-boyfriend cheated. Anna’s boyfriend cheated on her when she was 18 by having a threesome, and Anna had FOMO and felt left out…
  • Both of them say they love casually flirting with other men (Anna "had a thing going" with her optician).
Doing a weekly episode of a what, one hour podcast is too much...seriously.

I guess noone told them most people work 35+ hours a week and earn much less than they do.

• Sad
  • Haha

shayshay

Also! She was, unsurprisingly, the WORST friend ever and didn't promote Anna's collab, nor even like or comment on the post, until she was gifted it. She swears she was going to purchase until Anna told her there was a FREEBIE on the way. Many other friends (Allana, Caroline) purchased the collab... (collab issues are another story: check Anna's thread for that!)