Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martaS

VIP Member
Seeing as either Lily or someone from Gleam reads here we should totally carry on suggesting things but maybe mix them up a bit (with dumb ideas) and see if they take the bait? (Coleen Rooney style) 😂
Please DO NOT CREATE A MONSTER
(Or make the current monster bigger than it needs be)

Reactions: 5

shayshay

OMG! Would I let my toddler explore the desk while standing on a chair? Yes.

Would I be no further than a foot away at all times? Yes.

Would I sit on the bed out of arms reach and film her. No. Because I am not a moron!

I also feel like it’s so clear Poobles set Grey up like that by the angle of the mirror. Sooooo creative 🤢 (and dangerous 😡)

Libertine1975

VIP Member
The Welsh Twins. They have their own channels (Robert Welsh, James Welsh) plus a joint channel. Their joint channel is SO funny, they put so much thought into it. Their separate channels are really informative for skincare and make up if you’re into that. Hands down my favourite content creators.
I seriously just want to go and hang out with with Welsh Twins, they make me laugh so much Ilove their relationship.

• Heart

jaymie

VIP Member
Thank you guys for the heads up on fresh soy cleanser! Cult beauty have it in a skincare kit at the moment that seemed a bargain, you've saved me a purchase. Derailing thread but has anyone tried Glow? Looks so nice but I'm thinking, so much fragrance...

Annoyingly, most of the makeup I've been influenced to buy has been really good. But then I do not follow Lily :LOL:
I actually don’t mind the fresh cleanser lol! I always get the small tube one which cost £10.

Plus I tried so many of the recipes recommended by Anna, at best okay but they are beige like her

That’s the only product I’ve been tempted to buy, maybe along with the brow gel. Never been tempted by fresh...to be honest I thought it was a basic brand and I was stunned by the prices!
The mask are so overrated. Bought the rose mask was so meh!

VNaylor

Chatty Member
I can understand not wanting to buy loads of maternity clothes, but I didn’t buy any maternity pyjamas since I figured they’re stretchy anyway, and then the ones I wore during pregnancy stretched so much that I can no longer wear them, so it is a bit of a false economy 😂
Yep, same. Plus you generally hate the sight of clothes you’ve been wearing on repeat for so long!

Reactions: 4
Listened to their podcast for the first time today because I love interiors...blimey, it's all so confused. She seems to regret everything - colour of the kitchen, standard of the aluminium windows, grey tiles in bathroom, grouting, carpet, fridge freezer, sofa, rotting windows....then in the same breath they both give tips on how to avoid falling for interior trends?! Eh, irony? Anyone?
More details please! We need to know everything she regrets in all its glory!

under the ivy

VIP Member
I need a new face wash / hydrating serum, any recommendations? 😂 We could be more influential than Lily on skincare purchases!

EP123

I bet they’ve thrown their own merch out already, I haven’t seen them lounging in these sweaters.
I still have (and wear regularly) the sweatshirt that Lily is wearing - not out of the house admittedly. Bit embarrassing but there's nothing wrong with the jumper yet...

• Wow