Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jaymie

VIP Member
Those clips in Lily’s hair just look so out of place and tacky. Two huge clips to hold back thin stringy damaged hair. Maybe she trying to,compete with that teenage influencer who wears those huge ribbons in her hair Jojo Siwa. Lily is an influencer of sorts but beauty and fashion are not her strong suits. If she’s looking for content take this time during lockdown and work on restoring your natural curly hair. it would give her great content and she would be doing something to restore her damaged hair.
1611758862157.png

No wonder I thought her face looks familiar...

Reactions: 2

PreciousVenus

Thank you guys for the heads up on fresh soy cleanser! Cult beauty have it in a skincare kit at the moment that seemed a bargain, you've saved me a purchase. Derailing thread but has anyone tried Glow? Looks so nice but I'm thinking, so much fragrance...

Annoyingly, most of the makeup I've been influenced to buy has been really good. But then I do not follow Lily :LOL:

jaymie

VIP Member
Also glossier facial wash.don’t get the hype and it is often cited as their favourite. I do like Kate Somerville’s goat milk cleanser but I was not influenced by them lol.

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
I hate when people use baby voices for children, also with dogs. 😂.
I would be like Lily if I had a child and that's probably the only similar thing. I speak to children with my regular voice.
I didn't necessarily mean a baby voice so I get what you mean but more that you sound more interested when talking to a child not bored. 😊

Nova

VIP Member
Oh, I misunderstood, I thought the PO Box was closer to her parents than to her current house.

Liptastic

VIP Member
Sure, but if you publish your address, it’s definitely more inviting for viewers to send things. That’s not the same as looking up where her company is registered.

But yes, if she uses her parents’ address then she might as well use her own.
Her company is not registered to her address, it's registered to her accountants.

Reactions: 1

Nova

VIP Member
It takes a 5min google to find her address. I found it very easily. And yes, a lot of stuff went to her parents' home, ever since she moved out she kept on saying she's going to her mum's (not dad's) to pick up parcels. She also said the only stuff that would come to her house was from other Gleam influencers.
Sure, but if you publish your address, it’s definitely more inviting for viewers to send things. That’s not the same as looking up where her company is registered.

But yes, if she uses her parents’ address then she might as well use her own.

martaS

VIP Member
I recently subscribed to Vegan Beauty Girl, she seems relatively unspoilt by it all yet.

Nova

VIP Member
Her company is not registered to her address, it's registered to her accountants.
I didn’t mean it literally, just to say there is a difference between finding an address by googling an address or just going by what someone has published themselves.

Nova

VIP Member
Maybe Anna started using it based on a recommendation of that listener as well, Lily just jumped on the bandwagon later and now she feels like she should credit the listener. (Me, trying to follow Lily’s possible reasoning. I should stop doing that).

Last edited: