Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love it.. I think they’d keep Anna because she’s still having success with her organisation niche etc and even if they didn’t her and Mark would manage a nice little boring gig between them
Lily would flounder and you’d love to see it! 😂
Lucy is now the managing partner and Lucy and Lily are quite close i think. She even helped Lily to paint her old flat, so no I don’t think she will be dropped sadly

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
the thing is i don't give a tit about their length or her cuticles - dirt under them is basic to remove literally using your other nails and then wash your hands???
Exactly, is not even the same thing. Having grey hair and dirty hair are two completely different thing. I think that person didn’t mean it to be 💅 but clean nails because you use your hand to show the products. But no one told her...

Reactions: 25
Its literally her job to be an influencer and create trends or review products and she does tit all, she just jumps on trends like a follower

Reactions: 15
Its literally her job to be an influencer and create trends or review products and she does tit all, she just jumps on trends like a follower
This makes me think she thinks everyone has dirty nails like her. She thinks we are like her, unaware and uneducated, just like when she thinks we disposed our tampons in the loo.

Reactions: 24
Lucy is now the managing partner and Lucy and Lily are quite close i think. She even helped Lily to paint her old flat, so no I don’t think she will be dropped sadly
Also, I've just seen Gleam have that complete non-entity Poppy Deyes on their books, so Lily is probably safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, I've just seen Gleam have that complete non-entity Poppy Deyes on their books, so Lily is probably safe.
I saw Katie Snooks commented on Dom’s leaving post ‘you don’t know how many lives you have changed’ :sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Shes forcing him to take walks 'to and back from the tube station'

Her English is so bad
Wait, what ?? Why is that ? And why would he do that ? If it is fresh air surely they can go for a family walk at lunch time ?

Grey wants to ... whinge all day? I mean she's a toddler so it's a bit harsh to say that.
Also, coming up next: A Guide To How To Dress When It Rains.
View attachment 387012
Again with the she ... Maybe it f you did not go overboard with the activities Grey would be happy to play on her own...

Reactions: 5
Wait, what ?? Why is that ? And why would he do that ? If it is fresh air surely they can go for a family walk at lunch time ?

Again with the she ... Maybe it f you did not go overboard with the activities Grey would be happy to play on her own...
This is what I don’t understand; they don’t appear to spend that much time as a family- it’s like shift work.

Husband and I go for a walk every day to do our “commute” and unwind a bit. Why don’t they go out as a family? It’s just weird...

Reactions: 13
Maybe he is in a slump and realising how tit Lily is, she doesnt like anything he does, isnt interested in anything he enjoys

she says its cos he isnt moving much, but maybe he has just realised he has to spend his life with her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Exactly, is not even the same thing. Having grey hair and dirty hair are two completely different thing. I think that person didn’t mean it to be 💅 but clean nails because you use your hand to show the products. But no one told her...
I am a printmaker in my free time and use oil based inks that can really stain and are tough to remove but never have nails as grubby as hers. It’s about whether you have a certain level of hygiene and expectations or not.

Maybe he is in a slump and realising how tit Lily is, she doesnt like anything he does, isnt interested in anything he enjoys

she says its cos he isnt moving much, but maybe he has just realised he has to spend his life with her
Rich seems like a lovely husband, Lily has no idea how privileged she is in life- “no one told her!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
I think I’ve said this before, but the thing I find the most annoying about LP is how she does.everything.so.slowly. It’s so obvious that she does it to wring out every last drop of content from all the mundane things that she does.

It literally makes my teeth itch and I unfollowed her for that main reason. She has no interesting ‘content’ to offer and watching her trying to eke out extra seconds of time doing something normal for Instagram or make something interesting from stuff we all do every day without even thinking about...it’s absolutely outrageous people pay her for this and she thinks it’s a job.

On another note, Grey is super cute and extremely clever.

This is what I don’t understand; they don’t appear to spend that much time as a family- it’s like shift work.

Husband and I go for a walk every day to do our “commute” and unwind a bit. Why don’t they go out as a family? It’s just weird...
I can imagine that popping out for a walk with Lily always turns into a big deal as she’s so high maintenance. Rich probably prefers minding for one child while on walk instead of two.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her with Nutella... Funny timing as the Sacconejolys did what looked like an #AD for Nutella, too.... (They normally have an organic kind and it never gets put on the table... Now it was, label showing ..,)

Reactions: 7
Wonder if she’s being elusive about her mum being childcare as maybe her mum also looks after her nieces / nephews which don’t think are allowed to do at the moment ???

Anyone would be in a slump married to Lily, all she does is embarrass him and put him down. With no childcare today she probably moaned at Rich about it and how her life is SO hard and how he needs to quit his job to become her full time assistant. What does he get in return? They had sex once last month and Lily told the whole world she got cystitis.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I think I’ve said this before, but the thing I find the most annoying about LP is how she does.everything.so.slowly. It’s so obvious that she does it to wring out every last drop of content from all the mundane things that she does.

It literally makes my teeth itch and I unfollowed her for that main reason. She has no interesting ‘content’ to offer and watching her trying to eke out extra seconds of time doing something normal for Instagram or make something interesting from stuff we all do every day without even thinking about...it’s absolutely outrageous people pay her for this and she thinks it’s a job.

On another note, Grey is super cute and extremely clever.
OMG SO TRUE!

Reactions: 4
This makes me think she thinks everyone has dirty nails like her. She thinks we are like her, unaware and uneducated, just like when she thinks we disposed our tampons in the loo.
And how we all hate motherhood too

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.