Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the taking a first bite thing is ridiculous. She has nieces and nephews for godsakes has she never done this with them before.
All I can think is she's been so self-absorbed during the time her sisters have had kids. And now the dummy thinks she's imparting wisdom onto her followers. christ.

Reactions: 16
Of course she couldn’t post without a typo either. Keeping on brand there, Shilly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes so predictable giving her a wrap in the same style of wrap thats going viral on tiktol and instagram

Reactions: 15
Is this a dig on Anna?
View attachment 387286

No one told her that dirty nail is not the same as manicured nail. Being dirty is C'est La vie

She’s so nasty... mid 30s and has never filed or trimmed her nails using anything other than her gnashers. Being an influencer is all about selling a lifestyle and a look and she “gave up” being groomed years ago. And she wonders why her career is tanking - her content is vomit inducing! Vile woman.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Brilliant, I'll try that in future! If my child doesn't want to eat something I've been saying "yeah fair enough, I wouldn't want to either" then throwing it on the floor and giving her chocolate cake instead. But now that I have this groundbreaking tip my life will be transformed!
Which is probably what Lily has done until she discovered this groundbreaking method of parenting. Today.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny how Grey “snaking and whinging all day” would be a bad thing, but Lily having Nutella on toast while hiding in the kitchen and whinging on IG is ok. Doesn’t she realise how happy Grey would be with a mini toast with Nutella just like her Mum while both of them sit together watching telly? As simple as that?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I've only just stalked her but I really don't understand how she was ever a thing people aspired to?
She's not pretty
She's not funny
She's not stylish
No research or scientific niche
Hasn't got an interesting job or career to talk about
Doesn't seen to enjoy being a mum
She's not got a metric tonne of designer bags
Her skins bad
Her hairs bad
She's no gym bunny
Hell even her nails are piss poor
Unless she was playing the relatable girl next door card? I just do not understand the appeal and how she gained her following. She looks like any Tom dick or Harry I would come across in Tesco, what's inspirational about that?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Maybe snacking on her dirty nails gave her that lip reaction, not the wedding lipstick?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I've only just stalked her but I really don't understand how she was ever a thing people aspired to?
She's not pretty
She's not funny
She's not stylish
No research or scientific niche
Hasn't got an interesting job or career to talk about
Doesn't seen to enjoy being a mum
She's not got a metric tonne of designer bags
Her skins bad
Her hairs bad
She's no gym bunny
Hell even her nails are piss poor
Unless she was playing the relatable girl next door card? I just do not understand the appeal and how she gained her following. She looks like any Tom dick or Harry I would come across in Tesco, what's inspirational about that?
The only reason she gained a following is because:
- She was "one of the first" bloggers to make beauty youtube videos in the UK. There just weren't many channels to choose from back then so people would watch her by default.
- As she loves to remind us, she has the privilege of living in London and she actually used to do a lot of vlogs around the city, which was somewhat entertaining.
- She also has the privilege of having a good group of friends outside youtube, which is unheard of among influencers and was also enjoyable to watch (her friends are way more appealing than her).

As far as I'm concerned, that's it. Problem is, she no longer vlogs around London, she no longer shows her friends, and there are now plenty of other influencers to watch. So, no more reasons to follow her. Also, her attitude has definitely gotten increasingly worse over the years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Hey Lily, grooming and personal hygiene are not the same thing.

She presumably gets paid a lot for those ads, the least thing she could do is wash her hands for them, especially when they are the star of the video.

Reactions: 19
I'd never describe Anna as 'perfectly groomed' - not with those monster eyebrows of hers!
No no I don’t mean that, I am quite jealous of Anna’s fingers actually. She has nice straight fingers and her nails are very nicely groomed. My fingers are like In the Frow’s aka chicken claws

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No no I don’t mean that, I am quite jealous of Anna’s fingers actually. She has nice straight fingers and her nails are very nicely groomed. My fingers are like In the Frow’s aka chicken claws
Anna has nice hands in fairness to her...😂

Reactions: 9
I wonder if there will be a shake up at Gleam now that Dom Smales has left? If so, maybe Lily, along with a few others will get the boot!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I wonder if there will be a shake up at Gleam now that Dom Smales has left? If so, maybe Lily, along with a few others will get the boot!
I would love it.. I think they’d keep Anna because she’s still having success with her organisation niche etc and even if they didn’t her and Mark would manage a nice little boring gig between them
Lily would flounder and you’d love to see it! 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.