Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her parents house is stunning. I would change a few things* but you can tell it's been well cared for.

*If it wasn't WAY outside my budget. šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
Are they Lily & Lionel Ltd? It would be a massive coincidence if not, but the company is listed as a clothing wholesalers. The address is very near Finchley Central though.

There are also 317 companies listed at that address šŸ„“

Can find the house though. Gonna keep looking because ... lockdown. Haha

Reactions: 3
Are they Lily & Lionel Ltd? It would be a massive coincidence if not, but the company is listed as a clothing wholesalers. The address is very near Finchley Central though.

There are also 317 companies listed at that address šŸ„“

Can find the house though. Gonna keep looking because ... lockdown. Haha
No they are not Lily & Lionel Ltd.

Reactions: 2
Not letting Rich have a desk is an action. It isn't sarcasm, Lily. Again, she doesn't know what sarcasm means.

Reactions: 12
Isnā€™t it Richā€™s brother that lives close by and made them the bread during the first lockdown? Either way, sheā€™s got enough of a support network to not ask the internet stupid questions constantly šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

Sorry to double post but no one told her that bedding can come in different sizes šŸ˜‚ Also so many ā€œlittleā€ things sheā€™s unhappy with which will = content in a few months!

View attachment 388975
She has so much to moan

Reactions: 12
Isnā€™t it Richā€™s brother that lives close by and made them the bread during the first lockdown? Either way, sheā€™s got enough of a support network to not ask the internet stupid questions constantly šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

Sorry to double post but no one told her that bedding can come in different sizes šŸ˜‚ Also so many ā€œlittleā€ things sheā€™s unhappy with which will = content in a few months!
Lily would have zero engagement if she wasnā€™t asking stupid questions. I mean whoā€™s gonna watch a razor blade being thrown in the air? The video she uploaded 12 hours ago only has 12k views. Thatā€™s 2% of her subscribers.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
this was my question lmfao I canā€™t believe she actually answered it (even though her reply wasnā€™t very genuine). She claims that itā€™s ā€œnot all about the viewsā€ but we all know how money hungry she is and her brand deals are obviously going to be affected by how many views she gets. And I swear over the years Iā€™ve seen her post numerous stories along the lines of ā€œthe algorithm is hiding my videoā€”I spent a lot of time on it and Iā€™m very pleased with it so please watch it!ā€ Same with Instagram posts. When they donā€™t get enough likes she begs for likes. So she clearly does care about numbers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I think it's a different country thing - Lily Pebbles 2021.
Ughhhhh I hate when she says ā€œthingā€ unnecessarily, or uses ā€œ-yā€ at the end of a word in a pathetic attempt to describe it. For example, her thighs are more thighy...EH?! Use your words, Lily! You know, the ones you learnt at your expensive private school. Your thighs are, what? Slightly bigger now? Well then, just say that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.