Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any doctors here know what she’s on about her bones changing during pregnancy?!
I know joints get looser but bones changing? Is she saying they’re bigger now?
Never heard of this so very confused
I think that because all your organs have to shift, it changes things?
My mum has three children, her feet changed the size - she went from 3,5 to 5,5! And things like rib cage and shoulders and thighs - with me and my older sister it was easier, because she was younger, but with my baby sister that she had when she was 45, even though she lost the baby weight, she couldn’t fit into her trousers and jackets.

Reactions: 4
Once Im done having kids, how bleeping arrogant, you are not guaranteed any more kids you bleeping dimwit, she just thinks it happens

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
This is her father:

A few clicks further and it looks like Rich became a joint director of Lily's company last October. Hmm... Must be a tax thing.
I just went digging and easily found Lily's parents' house through Lionel's companies house entry. They have been trying to sell it since 2015, but failed because it was over-priced. There's 2 listings on zoopla for 2015 and 2018. I guess they are trying to downsize, but only for the right price? I mean in 2015 the house was overpriced by at least £450k. Greedy much?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
At what
I just went digging and easily found Lily's parents' house through Lionel's companies house entry. They have been trying to sell it since 2015, but failed because it was over-priced. There's 2 listings on zoopla for 2015 and 2018. I guess they are trying to downside, but only for the right price? I mean in 2015 the house was overpriced by at least £450k. Greedy much?
At what price was it listed for in 2018?

Reactions: 3
I just went digging and easily found Lily's parents' house through Lionel's companies house entry. They have been trying to sell it since 2015, but failed because it was over-priced. There's 2 listings on zoopla for 2015 and 2018. I guess they are trying to downside, but only for the right price? I mean in 2015 the house was overpriced by at least £450k. Greedy much?
Thanks for the heads up its interesting having a look at Lily's childhood home.

It looks like they have sold it? it says " This property is sold subject to contract".

Reactions: 6
Looks like they listed it for 1.5m in December and it's sold stc. All I can say is if it has indeed just recently sold there is no way Lily didn't spend Christmas with her parents for the last time in her childhood home.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This is where she got her inspiration from? Family picture in the loo, I am convinced is a London thing. If Lily is a buyer of her parents' home, she will witch about all the interiors, purple curtain and red carpet. Is a very nice house though
1610902476686.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
feels a bit wrong looking, but I did 😂 It’s a lovely house, she was lucky to grow up there.

Reactions: 5
The only bones that change are your pelvic one which does widen..... and your feet get bigger but apart from that....

This is where she got her inspiration from? Family picture in the loo, I am convinced is a London thing. If Lily is a buyer of her parents' home, she will witch about all the interiors, purple curtain and red carpet. Is a very nice house though
Lily *should* buy her parent house. It has 6 beds, 3 bathroom, 3 reception rooms, a spacious loft and a decent sized garden. Waaay bigger than her current home and that home is on par/if not better than Anna's home in terms of features 🤷‍♀️ :sneaky:. If her parents are downsizing they should buy hers 🤷‍♀️ .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I want to have a look, can someone point me in the right direction?
The address is on Lionel's Companies House entry.

Lily *should* buy her parent house. It has 6 beds, 3 bathroom, 3 reception rooms, a spacious loft and a decent sized garden. Waaay bigger than her current home and that home is on par/if not better than Anna's home in terms of features 🤷‍♀️ :sneaky:. If her parents are downsizing they should buy hers 🤷‍♀️ .
The house I was looking at is listed as 4 beds & 1 bath. Do I have the wrong house?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.