Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry am I dense or is she claiming her shoulders have gotten wider due to pregnancy?? What?? Is that a thing?

the only difference I can agree with is her thighs are larger but they are still small and still suit her frame. Lily you look as great as you did before, get off Instagram where you can compare yourself to 20 year olds who are starving themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
One thing I did like about her old vlogs was she had a really healthy relationship with both food and her body. She was happy to be a size 10 to 12 and never seemed to restrict or care too much about her clothes size or the scale. Big props to her for that actually, I can imagine it's hard with all the gleam crew as your peers and being so visible online.

Reactions: 19
Sorry am I dense or is she claiming her shoulders have gotten wider due to pregnancy?? What?? Is that a thing?

the only difference I can agree with is her thighs are larger but they are still small and still suit her frame. Lily you look as great as you did before, get off Instagram where you can compare yourself to 20 year olds who are starving themselves.
I agree, her figure is still great but she seems to have lost confidence in it. The baggy jeans are accentuating what she dislikes.

Reactions: 12
That baking video :sick: Where do we even begin...

1) Wash your hands Lily. Your finger nails are absolutely repulsive and there is a stark difference between not wanting to get a painted manicure and basic filing and upkeep of your nails. What a creature.

2) “Are they English” - why the hell is that your first thought about a biscuit?!? Coupled with the look of disgust after “probably not”. God forbid you ever knowingly tried to bake something non English. (I bet she thinks pasta and ketchup is a British staple:ROFLMAO:)

3) If you know the biscuits will expand because the recipe said as much - how is it only in hindsight you’d regret not making them smaller? She is so thick

4) Amazingly you can convert between cups, grams and ounces at the click of a botton. There really is no need to be “thrown by cups” Lily. Oh yeah - Lily doesn’t do numbers... except when counting from 1 - 5 like a Darlic whilst they punch holes into a dough :rolleyes:

5) You are a content creator. Buy a blind/screen and make sure you can control your bloody lighting. Showing how unprofessional and unprepared you are is not cute.

6) Rich looks absolutely exhausted bless him. I can’t say I’m surprised.
It is funny as I am from the UK and now in Canada, where cups are used for cooking/baked, and I find it WAY easier (and quicker) than British weight measurements. You literally just need measuring cups. It isn't hard.

I just went digging and easily found Lily's parents' house through Lionel's companies house entry. They have been trying to sell it since 2015, but failed because it was over-priced. There's 2 listings on zoopla for 2015 and 2018. I guess they are trying to downsize, but only for the right price? I mean in 2015 the house was overpriced by at least £450k. Greedy much?
london house prices blow my mind! I can't believe it is over a million pounds - small-ish looking rooms, dated decor and not even detached.

Reactions: 10
Post-natal affects people in different ways, admittedly I don't have that many friends that have kids, but if they do - they don't go focusing on the negative, not on body image anyway.

Even if they've posted something on social media, most of them said 'look how amazing is a female body', it has the ability to carry and nourish a little baby. Let's celebrate how strong is a female body. Here is Lily- look, my rib is bigger and my hips are winder - you bleeping grew a human inside you hun. #noonetoldme

There are women that suffer with their post-natal bodies, I don't dismiss that but all this woman does is moan. Conclusion, motherhood is not for everyone

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The funny thing is her body doesn't even look that different on the two pictures, at least not to me? She's acting like the difference is shocking, with the whole "having this picture on my phone isn't healthy" and "woah isn't the female body insane!" Maybe I'm missing something but all I see is, on one side, a somewhat flattering picture taken by a photographer probably for a blog post where she's obviously made up and, on the other side, an iPhone photo taken on a whim probably by her husband. On the first picture she's wearing makeup, skinny jeans, heels, and a top that covers her 'problem area' (lower stomach and thighs). On the second pic she's wearing the most unflattering low-waist, loose 'mom' jeans with a dirty t-shirt tucked in, which completely highlights said 'problem area', and dad sandals which don't help her posture. She also barely seems to be wearing makeup on the second pic, and her overall pose/the angle aren't as flattering as the first one (eg she's kind of looking down instead of looking up, she's leaning weirdly on one leg, etc). That's all there is to it. Her actual body looks the same... Yet another example of Lily making a spectacle out of nothing. I think she genuinely cannot figure out what suits her, what looks better on her etc. It's like she actively makes herself look worse and then is puzzled when she feels dissatisfied with her appearance. She can't point her finger on the issues.
Not only has she had kids, but I’m assuming these photos are of mid 20s and then early 30s? Metabolism changes - it’s a fact. Some people can get away with not working out in their 20s but that doesn’t usually last forever! Of course pregnancy changes your body, but there are also the factors of aging, lack of exercise and muscle tone during a year of being housebound (pandemic), getting less sleep on average (from having a child) etc which she is totally overlooking imo. My thighs are more “thighy” too - but I know damn well I’m not spending the same amount of hours standing, walking or working (I’m a dancer by profession and have been forced to have a year off due to Covid affecting the arts) so no matter how many times I work out at home - I’ll never be able to replicate my old lifestyle from my lounge! She’s so small minded and compartmentalises everything. Eugh.

Reactions: 31
Not only has she had kids, but I’m assuming these photos are of mid 20s and then early 30s? Metabolism changes - it’s a fact. Some people can get away with not working out in their 20s but that doesn’t usually last forever! Of course pregnancy changes your body, but there are also the factors of aging, lack of exercise and muscle tone during a year of being housebound (pandemic), getting less sleep on average (from having a child) etc which she is totally overlooking imo. My thighs are more “thighy” too - but I know damn well I’m not spending the same amount of hours standing, walking or working (I’m a dancer by profession and have been forced to have a year off due to Covid affecting the arts) so no matter how many times I work out at home - I’ll never be able to replicate my old lifestyle from my lounge! She’s so small minded and compartmentalises everything. Eugh.
This is so true! I can eat rubbish and be like 47kg in my early twenties, in my late twenties, I gained weight by just inhaling air. Your metabolism change, no one told me!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is so true! I can eat rubbish and be like 47kg in my early twenties, in my late twenties, I gained weight by just inhaling air. Your metabolism change, no one told me!
She just HAS to make it a “mum” thing only I guess!

Reactions: 13
Totally agree that age plays a factor. Until I was about 29 I could eat whatever I wanted, do minimal exercise and my weight and shape never changed.

Sadly those days are gone and I now have to reign it in and be a bit more active.

Annoying but just a reality of getting older. But let me guess. No-one told Lily!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
End of day totals for Lily and Anna's latest videos...

Anna's New Home Q&A = 67,472 views
Lily's Bourbon Biscuits Fake It 'Til You Bake It video = 19,173 views

Grim statistics for Lily there 😬.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
End of day totals for Lily and Anna's latest videos...

Anna's New Home Q&A = 67,472 views
Lily's Bourbon Biscuits Fake It 'Til You Bake It video = 19,173 views

Grim statistics for Lily there 😬.
Not that anyone would have known this before watching but Anna didn't even give much in the way of new info!

Making borbons could have been interesting. Sadly it just got Pebbled.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She definitely reads here!
Re YT numbers - I don’t ‘monitor’ views from people I subscribe to, but you can see people’s subscriber numbers have obviously gone up over 6 months or so. She clearly thinks about it a lot given response, which sounds like her Gleam handler telling her bad news but trying to spin it!

Re being mean to Rich - so she ‘chooses’ to portray herself as a clueless moaner who’s disinterested in her child? She also chooses to portray herself belittling Rich about his exercise, work and when he plays with Grey?
Also, it’s ‘sarky’ for sarcastic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She just HAS to make it a “mum” thing only I guess!
I also call bullshit on her shoulders and bones ‘getting bigger’ from pregnancy (babies in utero leech calcium from your bones so that would be the only change there!) As others have said, your ligaments stretch; after two pregnancies my feet are a size bigger and my hips are a bit wider. Her shoulders are probably different from poor posture from feeding or rocking Grey.

Reactions: 9
Those nails make me want to be sick. We are living in a damn pandemic and hand hygiene is more important now that ever, what is wrong with this woman, get a damn nail brush

Reactions: 15
I also call bullshit on her shoulders and bones ‘getting bigger’ from pregnancy (babies in utero leech calcium from your bones so that would be the only change there!) As others have said, your ligaments stretch; after two pregnancies my feet are a size bigger and my hips are a bit wider. Her shoulders are probably different from poor posture from feeding or rocking Grey.
Yeah I agree, rib and hip changes I can understand (although changes to the actual bones should be fairly small) and then the biggest change will be fat distribution, as when you're pregnant your body stores fat differently I believe.

Most of it though is just time, age and metabolism for Lily though I think like others have said above!

Reactions: 8
Wonder why she hated Bridgerton?? 🤔
Off topic, but I think Bridgerton is awful too. I cannot get past the historical inaccuracies, plus I feel like I’m watching gossip girl, which I hated as well. I’m probably just too old.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.