Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 388975
She has so much to moan
“The candle stick gets thrown around the room everyday by Grey” and that’s the fault of the candle stick design how? That’s your fault for letting your daughter throw it around the room everyday. Just put it out of her reach, don’t let her near it or don’t let her throw it? Not hard Lily. Must be a London thing

Reactions: 22
I think she’s doing that thing we do when we make excuses as to why we are ‘larger’ than we would like 😜

Reactions: 6
She 100% reads here, how can she laugh and say she’s not mean to Rich when the poor man doesn’t have a desk to work from during a pandemic, isn’t allowed use the toilets in his house as he pleases, and has to fish her used tampons out of their toilet! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 24
It's near Finchley Central tube, a 6 bed semi-detached edwardian home that has been renovated since the 1960s. It's worth it.
The bones of the house are worth it, for sure. The garden space is gorgeous. But the decor is absolutely appalling. So ugly!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Now I get where Lily gets her crappy sense of homestyle decor. Sorry but that house looks hideous (the decor). Even the few pieces of “art” are just random and meh. Yikes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The decor of the house is definitely tacky but the house is gorgeous - I would buy it today if I could afford something like that!!! With a good eye for design you could make that house look amazing!!! If I were Lily I would definitely buy it - would be great to restore her childhood home and modernise it (maybe with the help of a designer) and definitely great space for a growing family (considering she wants more children) and enough space for an office, even a small gym for Rich.. I don't know her savings or how much she would get from her current house but she could definitely work with her parents in negotiating a price for the house or pay a certain amount now and the rest later..

Reactions: 17
She’s not mean but she has an expensive chair that only she can comfortably sit on 🤔 I bet she screams if Grey goes anywhere near it with sticky hands.

Reactions: 15
She’s not mean but she has an expensive chair that only she can comfortably sit on 🤔 I bet she screams if Grey goes anywhere near it with sticky hands.
Do any normal adults talk about how other normal adults can't fit in their chair?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“The candle stick gets thrown around the room everyday by Grey” and that’s the fault of the candle stick design how? That’s your fault for letting your daughter throw it around the room everyday. Just put it out of her reach, don’t let her near it or don’t let her throw it? Not hard Lily. Must be a London thing
and her bedside table has kids books in? ..is that because you have a child lily you bleeping idiot, she’s defiantly one of those ladies who had kids because it’s the done thing, she’s the least maternal woman I’ve ever come across, doesn’t want any evidence of a child living in the house - she just doesn’t realise how lucky she has it!
Just watching her old pregnancy vlog and she said she came off the pill in March after 15 years and found out she was pregnant in September, so that’s what 5-6 months trying and she said it was really stressful and it had been playing on her mind, because of how long it took I assume, she is unbelievable!!!
How about trying for over a year!! Imagine how stressed and how many thoughts people have when they’re in that situation! God she makes me so angry!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
+ the reason she has children's books in their bedroom is because they do all of Grey's night routine in there since her bedroom is too small...

Reactions: 20
The funny thing is her body doesn't even look that different on the two pictures, at least not to me? She's acting like the difference is shocking, with the whole "having this picture on my phone isn't healthy" and "woah isn't the female body insane!" Maybe I'm missing something but all I see is, on one side, a somewhat flattering picture taken by a photographer probably for a blog post where she's obviously made up and, on the other side, an iPhone photo taken on a whim probably by her husband. On the first picture she's wearing makeup, skinny jeans, heels, and a top that covers her 'problem area' (lower stomach and thighs). On the second pic she's wearing the most unflattering low-waist, loose 'mom' jeans with a dirty t-shirt tucked in, which completely highlights said 'problem area', and dad sandals which don't help her posture. She also barely seems to be wearing makeup on the second pic, and her overall pose/the angle aren't as flattering as the first one (eg she's kind of looking down instead of looking up, she's leaning weirdly on one leg, etc). That's all there is to it. Her actual body looks the same... Yet another example of Lily making a spectacle out of nothing. I think she genuinely cannot figure out what suits her, what looks better on her etc. It's like she actively makes herself look worse and then is puzzled when she feels dissatisfied with her appearance. She can't point her finger on the issues.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
and her bedside table has kids books in? ..is that because you have a child lily you bleeping idiot, she’s defiantly one of those ladies who had kids because it’s the done thing, she’s the least maternal woman I’ve ever come across, doesn’t want any evidence of a child living in the house - she just doesn’t realise how lucky she has it!
Just watching her old pregnancy vlog and she said she came off the pill in March after 15 years and found out she was pregnant in September, so that’s what 5-6 months trying and she said it was really stressful and it had been playing on her mind, because of how long it took I assume, she is unbelievable!!!
How about trying for over a year!! Imagine how stressed and how many thoughts people have when they’re in that situation! God she makes me so angry!!
It actually took me several years to get pregnant the first time not several months. Also my kids' books are stored in their own bedroom and so could Grey's be if she had a larger bedroom. Having a few kid's books is stored in your insta bedroom is a small price to pay for denying your daughter a bigger bedroom.

The funny thing is her body doesn't even look that different on the two pictures, at least not to me? She's acting like the difference is shocking, with the whole "having this picture on my phone isn't healthy" and "woah isn't the female body insane!" Maybe I'm missing something but all I see is, on one side, a somewhat flattering picture taken by a photographer probably for a blog post where she's obviously made up and, on the other side, an iPhone photo taken on a whim probably by her husband. On the first picture she's wearing makeup, skinny jeans, heels, and a top that covers her 'problem area' (lower stomach and thighs). On the second pic she's wearing the most unflattering low-waist, loose 'mom' jeans with a dirty t-shirt tucked in, which completely highlights said 'problem area', and dad sandals which don't help her posture. She also barely seems to be wearing makeup on the second pic, and her pose isn't as flattering as the first one. That's all there is to it. Her actual body looks the same... Yet another example of Lily making a spectacle out of nothing. I think she genuinely cannot figure out what suits her, what looks better on her etc. It's like she actively makes herself look worse and then is puzzled when she feels dissatisfied with her appearance. She can't point her finger on the issues.
You are spot on. It's the angles & clothes not fundamental body change.

Reactions: 19
Do any normal adults talk about how other normal adults can't fit in their chair?
It’s not as if Rich is any size out of the ordinary either.. he’s no Shaquille O’Neal/6ft 7 basketball player where it may be reasonable for him not to fit on a chair. And still she thinks she can spend ££££ on a chair literally only for her use and to show off on the gram - WHILE HER STILL HUSBAND DOESNT HAVE A DESK TO WORK AT

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.