Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house I was looking at has 4 beds & 1 bath. Do I have the wrong house?
I believe we are looking at the same house but one listing has it as 4 beds, 1 bath and 1 reception room. The other listing is 6 bed, 3, bath, 3 reception rooms. Same pictures on both listings so its the same house but I don't know what the correct info is 🤷‍♀️ .

Reactions: 2
I know right! It’s literally about London’s elite. They even talk about the debututants of Piccadilly and other places in Central London don’t they! Thought she’d love it 🤷‍♀️
She said she doesn’t like period dramas. I’m not surprised :)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was wondering if Lily would buy her family home as well. Don't think she can pull it off unless daddy helps her out somehow. Lily's sister Jojo also had a very nice house in the area, it must be worth at least £1mil.

Reactions: 5
I was wondering if Lily would buy her family home as well. Don't think she can pull it off unless daddy helps her out somehow. Lily's sister Jojo also had a very nice house in the area, it must be worth at least £1mil.
I guess time will tell if Lily has bought her parent’s house. We know she’s desperate to top Anna. This would be perfect 😆

Reactions: 7
i think one lives next door. She said a few years ago when it snowed her brother in law who lives next door had baked her a loaf.
They all live within 10-15min drive from each other in North London

The address is on Lionel's Companies House entry.

The house I was looking at is listed as 4 beds & 1 bath. Do I have the wrong house?
It's described as such by Zoopla as it doesn't know the house has been since extended into the loft.

Reactions: 6
I know right! It’s literally about London’s elite. They even talk about the debututants of Piccadilly and other places in Central London don’t they! Thought she’d love it 🤷‍♀️
Even if you don't like it you can appreciate the beauty of the leading man Simon :love:

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t do click bait? So what was the “exclusive” for the podcast then, Lily? You know the question hurt her feelings from the defensive opening sentence in her reply 😂
“lolz.” And ending with “its cool.” You sure Lily?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She won’t use click bait on her videos, but on the podcast is another thing?
In our day an age, with most of the population at home, she says people don’t binge watch, but just pick one or two videos. Sure, Jan.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Habit has changed because you guys just churned out the same tit for swipe ups.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.