Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 388054
Hopefully someone with better knowledge of finance can explain this in layman’s terms but the fact that these numbers are listed makes me pretty damn angry, especially as I work 60-70 hours every week as a key worker. I wouldn’t even earn that much in 10 years! 😤😡
I could be wrong, I don't think she brought it 400k a year in 2020, I think is 'accumulative', so her net current assets essentially increased from 376k to 409k. Don't take my words, I could be chatting gibberish. on the other hand, a P&L will tell you the year to year comparison?

The bourbon biscuit looks like my dog Monty took a dump 💩🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I could be wrong, I don't think she brought it 400k a year in 2020, I think is 'accumulative', so her net current assets essentially increased from 376k to 409k. Don't take my words, I could be chatting gibberish. on the other hand, a P&L will tell you the year to year comparison?

Yes I think this will be what her company was worth at the end of the year. Assets could be her camera, computer, phone etc. She will probably pay herself a salary from this. But i don't think it's been disclosed...

Reactions: 5

Oh good point...still sickening that she’s even worth that much 😖

Reactions: 3
Do you know what I find most frustrating of all? These people are RICH! They have very little common sense or creativity, and Lily isn’t exactly intelligent yet she’s bringing in £400k(?) a year according to her accounts on companies house. I’m not doubting her father’s intelligence and I’m sure he worked hard to get where he is, but she’s a classic case of “money begets money”. She was able to be one of the “OGs” because of the privilege afforded to her by her father. She had the space, money and lifestyle to be a blogger. That would never have been possible for someone from a low-income household. She got VERY lucky, and I hope she realises that!
She doesn’t.

Reactions: 4
That baking video :sick: Where do we even begin...

1) Wash your hands Lily. Your finger nails are absolutely repulsive and there is a stark difference between not wanting to get a painted manicure and basic filing and upkeep of your nails. What a creature.

2) “Are they English” - why the hell is that your first thought about a biscuit?!? Coupled with the look of disgust after “probably not”. God forbid you ever knowingly tried to bake something non English. (I bet she thinks pasta and ketchup is a British staple:ROFLMAO:)

3) If you know the biscuits will expand because the recipe said as much - how is it only in hindsight you’d regret not making them smaller? She is so thick

4) Amazingly you can convert between cups, grams and ounces at the click of a botton. There really is no need to be “thrown by cups” Lily. Oh yeah - Lily doesn’t do numbers... except when counting from 1 - 5 like a Darlic whilst they punch holes into a dough :rolleyes:

5) You are a content creator. Buy a blind/screen and make sure you can control your bloody lighting. Showing how unprofessional and unprepared you are is not cute.

6) Rich looks absolutely exhausted bless him. I can’t say I’m surprised.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
What waiting room does Lily go to that has biscuits?
Her apron looks like another Victorian ghost dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Something she could do if she refuses to keep the basic hygiene of her nails is cut them. Normally the shorter the nail they easier to keep clean, so at least save your viewers from that grim image. Is that to much to ask for? Or still too much work and considered a manicure?

Reactions: 8
Me too, I was thinking about that too. Maybe Gleam office. I don't remember my GP has it, wouldn't call it waiting room though more like the hallway? Is she a real foodie or not, I wouldn't consider it as Tier 1 biscuit - is that kind of biscuit we have in the office, is something that we munch if we're super hungry. That is just me 🙃

Reactions: 4
Wow you can see where Beggles gets her creative flair and skill for beautiful flowing writing from!
That website is a joke, it looks like a year 8 IT project from 15 years ago.
And you can even see Lily’s reflection in one of the records as she took that photo 😆 Professional photo skills.

• Haha
They often have biscuits in private healthcare waiting rooms, this is probably all she’s ever known. Maybe she thinks all GP surgeries have them...

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She just said that if you like “Frey’s Anatomy” you will like “How to Get Away With Murder” because they are from the same creator. Couldn’t be more different, but ok.

Wonder why she hated Bridgerton?? 🤔
Too many explicit sex scenes for her liking, I’m sure. It might have given Rich the wrong idea!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Any doctors here know what she’s on about her bones changing during pregnancy?!
I know joints get looser but bones changing? Is she saying they’re bigger now?
Never heard of this so very confused
Not a doctor, but she probably means that her body has spread a bit. Your joints loosen up in pregnancy and sometimes they don't always move all the way back. Pregnant women often have slightly wider rib cages, hips, bigger feet, etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.