Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you do a search you'll see Lily's company's net worth is actually more than Anna's which is surprising. It will be interesting to see if after this year that will remain the same.

Reactions: 5
This is her father:

A few clicks further and it looks like Rich became a joint director of Lily's company last October. Hmm... Must be a tax thing.
Wow you can see where Beggles gets her creative flair and skill for beautiful flowing writing from!
That website is a joke, it looks like a year 8 IT project from 15 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ffs 'Fake it till you Bake it' is back. And as boring as it could be. The only saving Grace was noticing Richs hands and I've decided they are good looking hands 🤣

Wow you can see where Beggles gets her creative flair and skill for beautiful flowing writing from!
That website is a joke, it looks like a year 8 IT project from 15 years ago.
I was literally going to say the same. Very look at everything I can do and in all the different ways I can do it but probably I don't get a lot done. Just. Like. Lily.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love how Lily finds everything so hard, mixing, rolling etc. Rich just gets on with it and does it in 5 seconds 🤣

Reactions: 14
This is her father:
Thank you! Looks as though Lily has written his website!

• Haha
That is truly awful. This is basically his online cv and it looks like that?!
Do you know what I find most frustrating of all? These people are RICH! They have very little common sense or creativity, and Lily isn’t exactly intelligent yet she’s bringing in £400k(?) a year according to her accounts on companies house. I’m not doubting her father’s intelligence and I’m sure he worked hard to get where he is, but she’s a classic case of “money begets money”. She was able to be one of the “OGs” because of the privilege afforded to her by her father. She had the space, money and lifestyle to be a blogger. That would never have been possible for someone from a low-income household. She got VERY lucky, and I hope she realises that!

Reactions: 38
Do you know what I find most frustrating of all? These people are RICH! They have very little common sense or creativity, and Lily isn’t exactly intelligent yet she’s bringing in £400k(?) a year according to her accounts on companies house. I’m not doubting her father’s intelligence and I’m sure he worked hard to get where he is, but she’s a classic case of “money begets money”. She was able to be one of the “OGs” because of the privilege afforded to her by her father. She had the space, money and lifestyle to be a blogger. That would never have been possible for someone from a low-income household. She got VERY lucky, and I hope she realises that!
I had no idea she was potentially bringing in that much money. That makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 15
I had no idea she was potentially bringing in that much money. That makes me feel sick.
967D1484-A55B-43FF-8AF7-9FDD72C8C81E.jpeg

Hopefully someone with better knowledge of finance can explain this in layman’s terms but the fact that these numbers are listed makes me pretty damn angry, especially as I work 60-70 hours every week as a key worker. I wouldn’t even earn that much in 10 years! 😤😡

Reactions: 9
Didn’t even hate watch the bourbon video. Why would anyone care to watch these two simpletons bake?

Reactions: 18
Didn’t even hate watch the bourbon video. Why would anyone care to watch these two simpletons bake?
Anna did two series with Waitrose and Lily the typical creative was inspired, so she did her own solo version. 2:80 she said cups are fiddly but no one told her that she can convert it to grams.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly, the best bit of the entire video is when Lily tells us that bourbon biscuits are what you would find and eat in a waiting room and Rich looks at her like what the hell is my wife talking about. 😂😂😂 I think we all know who has better hygiene in that relationship.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Doubt it. She seems to be the type to think she's so talented and creative and special that she would have made it anyway, even if she came from a gritty life on the never never. ESPECIALLY if she came from poverty.

• Angry
Just watched Anna’s new home Q&A video ...she says they will work on the outside (garden etc..) this year and start with the inside next year. So that’s Lily cue to finally take an interest in her garden 🙄 😂. Expect a lot of garden begging this year.

Also I loved it when Anna said “there’s house content for years” at the end of the video 🤭 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Anna did two series with Waitrose and Lily the typical creative was inspired, so she did her own solo version. 2:80 she said cups are fiddly but no one told her that she can convert it to grams.
Right??? She's couldn't be less resourceful if she tried. She doesn't know better, but I'd be in despair to live constrained to such a limited mind!

Reactions: 4
When Lily moves (which she will) she will yet again copy Anna and bybeither actually taking her time and planning her house renovation so it actually works for her family or she will rush into it all again but spread the content out for longer.

Reactions: 5
Yup that's why I'm finding it hard to even hate watch any of her content through any medium at the moment. We can give our opinions on her all we'd like yet she's raking it in as far as money for this garbage content and most key workers will never afford a home. It's not Lily's fault but it shows you why even the Kardashians have been successful for as long as they have I mean how many people are fans vs people who hate watch them? Either way they're laughing all the way to the bank.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.