Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1) light a candle

2) film a clip of said candle

3) slap a filter on it

4) write an unimaginative caption

Cue Lily: "Whew!! Knocked out my daunting to-do list this morning so I'm feeling great!"
That’s a full day of work for Lily! 😂

Don’t forget she needs to adjust her curtains/stick paper up on the window and get her ring light out! So much creativity and hard work, she’ll need a nap afterwards while her slave husband does the childcare and housework for the rest of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
1) light a candle

3) slap a filter on it

Cue Lily: "Whew!! Knocked out my daunting to-do list this morning so I'm feeling great!"

I've actually just re-read the paragraph on candles and it makes absolutely zero sense
But Lily didn’t like candles in the house before Grey, remember? 😆

Also
I cannot believe I’m saying this but even that “Nothing” print looked better than her current set up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Buying one would mean money in Anna's pocket from Lily. I don't think Lily would want that even though true best friends wouldn't mind at all.

I actually think Lily is jealous of Anna's collab. Lily was really in to bullet journaling a few years ago. One of her videos even got 800,000+ views. She should have capitalised on that and collaborated with a brand to bring out her own bullet journal's or normal journal/diaries. I bet she regrets not doing that now.
1) light a candle

3) slap a filter on it

I've actually just re-read the paragraph on candles and it makes absolutely zero sense
Most of the article didn’t seem to make much sense! The writing style was absolutely dreadful- typos, really long and convoluted sentences, and a weird mixture of tones. So difficult to read!

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry if this has been discussed already but I only got around to listening to their latest podcast episode. It's so obvious that Lily spent Christmas Day at her parents' place despite being in Tier 4. She was extremely vague when describing the whole day because obviously she did not want to lie but also did not want to admit that they had broken lockdown rules. Then she said that she didn't want to "dwell on it" and wanted to move on. Yeah, this is the person who shares everything from flushing tampons to her disgusting crusty lips but Christmas is all of a sudden too personal, mmkay. Then at one point they were talking about families creating their own Christmas traditions and Lily's mother being really adamant about having Lily et co. sleep over on Christmas Eve and then quickly she added "obviously it couldn't happen" with an awkward laugh. And again, she didn't explicitly say that they didn't go over, just that lockdown rules wouldn't allow it. Very sneaky.
100%. If Lily had spent Christmas Day at home she would have rambled on about it. She didn’t so wanted to glaze over it. I wonder if Anna even knows she broke the rules?

Reactions: 11

The first comment (and also one of the most liked) makes reference to her copying Anna and how unhelpful any of her suggestions are. I even forgot she has a blog and I think she justifies keeping it in order to keep her "busy" and to keep up with Anna (who is consistent with her blog posts) - just give Rich his desk, Lily. Yes her writing style is appalling. I wonder if she realises she's peaked. In that blog post she mentions that she's lazy which we all knew but she purposely leaves out the big thing - motherhood. I think motherhood is what knocked the wind out of her both in energy and funds hence her bland and at times disgusting content. Clearly she still has money but I have a feeling she can't spend on herself like she used to without getting into an argument with Rich. I'll bet good money her sisters and friends warned her but of course she thought the rules didn't apply to her. She thinks she's a regular Londoner mum but she's not. She hasn't gotten through her thick head of hers how spoiled (by her fam) and privileged she is and she's lucky to still get paid for this bland and copied content and the reason it isn't doing numbers like it used to is there's nothing aspirational or escapism about her or her content. There are better mummy vloggers who are also stylish or provide helpful/useful tips but her content since having a baby is clearly half-arsed hence her numbers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The Nothing print actually looks a mile better than her imaginative Scandi cum swinger vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was just thinking about this. I have never met anyone in their 30s with zero hobbies or interests. No wonder she’s unhappy when there’s nothing she genuinely looks forward to doing. I could not imagine my life like that.
So true, we can quickly come up with a very long list of all the stuff she doesn't like but it's quite hard to think of what she does enjoy (begging for free stuff doesn't count). I bet that she sees that Anna really enjoys cooking, get envious and tries to imitate it. Anna is hardly a chef and her recipes are not groundbreaking, but at least she comes across as comfortable in her own skin. Trying to keep up with your best friend is something I'd expect from a teenager, not from adults in their 30s. Lily spends so much time trying to do what looks cool that I believe she honestly doesn't know what she likes.

Reactions: 16
“Did my make up today”. Like you do everyday. The overuse of filters as well. She still acts like she’s in her early 20s, sharing every second of her day, like any random celebrity does. A random ad here and there, but most of it is just her boring life. We don’t care.

Reactions: 17
Anna had said how funny and silly they’re podcast is. They basically have no personality. Do you think they describe themselves as “I’m a bit mad / crazy” ??
This made me burst into laughter so hard I scared the cat. These two and their lame-o husbands are the blandest around.

I definitely see Mark and Anna thinking they are quite alternative and cool. I think Lily and Rich are too dumb to have any self awareness.

It's cause she can't commit to anything. She said a while back that the bullet journal system didn't work for her anymore but if she was somebody that was efficient, creative and organised she could've come up with her own system which she could've created more content/a collaboration with. Earlier in Jan she bought some new stationary (knowing that Anna's was coming out) to get 'ahead' for the year and then wrote a 'to do' list that resembled something I did back when I was 9 years old. Yesterday alone she showed herself ticking off her 'to do' list on a really random pad (the top of it said 'draw somebody in the room'? and then showed herself ticking things off monday.com. How many places do you need to keep lists? It's so strange.

I know Anna isn't liked by some BUT she has been savvy in cornering the organisation content. She also has her book club, the (cough) capsule wardrobe, she regularly updates her blog, she does proper beauty reviews etc. She has created a brand and it works for her.
Well put! I don’t respect what Anna does, but I do respect her work ethic while she does it. And she really gets into it and is enthusiastic about it.

I think that her job of pushing tit to buy in the quest for an “edited life” is unethical, and that in the last year or so she’s tried to adopt a young, cool-girl style that she’s way to dorky to pull off, but at she does work at it and is somewhat consistent. But I would be embarrassed about having such a vapid career, and even a million pound house could convince me to sell my soul to the internet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
27EC55B0-7DD1-416C-803C-3C2AD9487659.jpeg
The lamest example of name-dropping 😂 YOU didn’t know Gabrielle. Daddy Pebbles, the owner of a record company, knew Gabrielle and you might have tagged along to work with him once or twice. I highly doubt a celebrity like Gabrielle would be making acquaintance with a child! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Lily live blogging Masked Singer is so lame 🙃

Further proof that this pathetic woman can't live her normal life without broadcasting it because she constantly needs attention

Reactions: 23
I swear, watching the Masked Singer is the only thing that genuinely excites her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This made me burst into laughter so hard I scared the cat. These two and their lame-o husbands are the blandest around.

I definitely see Mark and Anna thinking they are quite alternative and cool. I think Lily and Rich are too dumb to have any self awareness.

Well put! I don’t respect what Anna does, but I do respect her work ethic while she does it. And she really gets into it and is enthusiastic about it.

I think that her job of pushing tit to buy in the quest for an “edited life” is unethical, and that in the last year or so she’s tried to adopt a young, cool-girl style that she’s way to dorky to pull off, but at she does work at it and is somewhat consistent. But I would be embarrassed about having such a vapid career, and even a million pound house could NOT convince me to sell my soul to the internet.

I think that her job of pushing tit to buy in the quest for an “edited life” is unethical, and that in the last year or so she’s tried to adopt a young, cool-girl style that she’s way to dorky to pull off, but at she does work at it and is somewhat consistent. But I would be embarrassed about having such a vapid career, and even a million pound house could convince me to sell my soul to the internet.
EDIT: could *NOT* convince me to sell my soul to the internet!

is there a glitch with Tattle? I couldn’t edit this post and all the photo links I clicked on in this thread about Lily have been off topic - like Jack Monroe pics and some other random influencers??

Reactions: 7
I don't like Anna's style but her stationary colab was lovely, I'm tempted to buy it if it restocks. I don't mind Anna as she does seems to put a lot of effort into what she produces and seems to have a positive outlook on life (I don't think her work justifies the insane amount of money she has clearly made)

Lily is jealous, lazy and frankly slap dash. As others have said she relies on being an OG which shows in the content she produces. She claims go be creative but even admitted she copied her latest razor advert idea from something else she had seen.

I think Lily will continue to be an influencer until such time as her and Rich can't afford for her not to be bringing in the money. Anna I think will eventually move away slowly from the role, especially if she has children, and perhaps focus on collaborations and developing ranges with brands or even working for a brand.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 387366The lamest example of name-dropping 😂 YOU didn’t know Gabrielle. Daddy Pebbles, the owner of a record company, knew Gabrielle and you might have tagged along to work with him once or twice. I highly doubt a celebrity like Gabrielle would be making acquaintance with a child! 🤣
Totally - did Gabrielle babysit her once or something 😆 Or she went backstage at a concert once.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The lamest example of name-dropping 😂 YOU didn’t know Gabrielle. Daddy Pebbles, the owner of a record company, knew Gabrielle and you might have tagged along to work with him once or twice. I highly doubt a celebrity like Gabrielle would be making acquaintance with a child! 🤣
Just for my own nosiness, does her Dad really own a record company?

Reactions: 3
Just for my own nosiness, does her Dad really own a record company?
This is her father:

A few clicks further and it looks like Rich became a joint director of Lily's company last October. Hmm... Must be a tax thing.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.