Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way she’s had that peloton for 3 months, I’ve only had mine for a month (we rent ours) and I have managed to advance fine and being able to stand on the bike is something you should be able to do straight away, it’s just basic balance skills. I hope Rich takes videos of her and mocks her to his friends.

where is the bike also? I can’t seem to work it out
Long time lurker posting for the first time! Her Peloton profile is public so I decided to take a peek. In the past 3 months, she has quit 7 out of 19 beginner rides which explains a lot in terms of her lack of progress. I’m not claiming to be a fitness expert but it seems unreasonable to complain about how difficult workouts are without putting forth any real effort towards improving. Extra unreasonable to think her workouts need to be followed by protein shakes...

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Omg the clear protein recommendation, "its just like a protein shake or squash" - referring to Anna who drinks that squash thing. Lily seriously can't do any non-Anna inspired/recommended/related content can she?

Reactions: 11
Looks like Lily waited long enough for Anna to send her the stationery set. Lucky Lily! Is that also the first time she's mentioned it...?

Reactions: 4
Looks like Lily waited long enough for Anna to send her the stationery set. Lucky Lily! Is that also the first time she's mentioned it...?
It makes me laugh because if that was my best friend I would have bought one straight away. Lily said “I was going to buy one” no you weren’t Lily, otherwise you would have before the freebie arrived

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Lily knew the freebie stationery set was on the way when they recorded the podcast - Anna mentioned there was one in the post for her. No way is Lily going to shell out when she knows there's a freebie on the way. Of course we all know Anna would have bought a second set to support her friend - but that's just not beggles style.

Reactions: 24
I'm sorry if this has been discussed already but I only got around to listening to their latest podcast episode. It's so obvious that Lily spent Christmas Day at her parents' place despite being in Tier 4. She was extremely vague when describing the whole day because obviously she did not want to lie but also did not want to admit that they had broken lockdown rules. Then she said that she didn't want to "dwell on it" and wanted to move on. Yeah, this is the person who shares everything from flushing tampons to her disgusting crusty lips but Christmas is all of a sudden too personal, mmkay. Then at one point they were talking about families creating their own Christmas traditions and Lily's mother being really adamant about having Lily et co. sleep over on Christmas Eve and then quickly she added "obviously it couldn't happen" with an awkward laugh. And again, she didn't explicitly say that they didn't go over, just that lockdown rules wouldn't allow it. Very sneaky.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She's such a martyr. Hates to bake, hates to work out, hates to dedicate time to her daughter, hates gardening and a million other things, but still does them all and documents her tremendous suffering through it all in great detail.
What's the point, you might ask. Is she so indoctrinated by her upbringing that she doesn't realize none of this is mandatory?
Life's so short. Wake up, woman, and find things you actually enjoy doing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She's such a martyr. Hates to bake, hates to work out, hates to dedicate time to her daughter, hates gardening and a million other things, but still does them all and documents her tremendous suffering through it all in great detail.
What's the point, you might ask. Is she so indoctrinated by her upbringing that she doesn't realize none of this is mandatory?
But no one's told her what she should enjoy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Lily's biggest problem is that she is an incredibly jealous person and is constantly looking at what everyone else has got and then instantly thinks that if she has what they do it'll make her happy/fulfilled/successful etc. She got a peloton and probably thought that just by doing that the weight would instantly fall off and she would love working out, but in reality everything requires work. Work Lily isn't prepared to put in and so she always ends up falling short and is miserable. She wants what everyone else has but then when she gets it is like but that didn't solve all my problems and doesn't get why.

Reactions: 40
I think Lily's biggest problem is that she is an incredibly jealous person and is constantly looking at what everyone else has got and then instantly thinks that if she has what they do it'll make her happy/fulfilled/successful etc. She got a peloton and probably thought that just by doing that the weight would instantly fall off and she would love working out, but in reality everything requires work. Work Lily isn't prepared to put in and so she always ends up falling short and is miserable. She wants what everyone else has but then when she gets it is like but that didn't solve all my problems and doesn't get why.
She seemed more comfortable in herself in 2016 time? When she thought she was a cool creative living the dream in London. Motherhood seems to make her uncomfortable in her skin... Its weird.

I was watching some vlogs she did with Anna and the dynamic of their friendship seemed different. Lily seemed to thrive in being the one ahead, it probably went without saying that she was the leader in the friendship... More subs, prettier, richer. Bet she hates it SOOOOO much that anna is coming through as more successful now and can't get her head around it. Anna seems like she's always been a good friend, I'd hope lily could continue to support Anna despite the dynamic change.

Reactions: 27
Every time Lily shows a lit candle I wonder if that makes her feel organised, since lighting a candle was one of her dumb advice on how to feel more organised lol

Also: what does "feeling" organised even mean? If you're organised then you'll feel calm and collected, if you're not, you'll maybe be stressed and frantic imo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Where has she posted the razor ad? I cant find it ?!
It’s in her “portfolio” highlights, right at the end.
A bit stupid to have one highlight full of paid ads. It’s not exactly making the ads visible or giving them sufficient exposure. Surely the companies would prefer a reel, IGTV or a post on her feed, especially as they’re paying good money for an actual ad. If it was just a gifted item, I’d understand, but a paid ad should be easily visible for more than 24 hrs and shouldn’t be hidden in a REALLY long highlight 😑

Reactions: 15
It’s in her “portfolio” highlights, right at the end.
A bit stupid to have one highlight full of paid ads. It’s not exactly making the ads visible or giving them sufficient exposure. Surely the companies would prefer a reel, IGTV or a post on her feed, especially as they’re paying good money for an actual ad. If it was just a gifted item, I’d understand, but a paid ad should be easily visible for more than 24 hrs and shouldn’t be hidden in a REALLY long highlight 😑
Thank you ! Yeah I assumed it would have been an IGTV!

Long time lurker posting for the first time! Her Peloton profile is public so I decided to take a peek. In the past 3 months, she has quit 7 out of 19 beginner rides which explains a lot in terms of her lack of progress. I’m not claiming to be a fitness expert but it seems unreasonable to complain about how difficult workouts are without putting forth any real effort towards improving. Extra unreasonable to think her workouts need to be followed by protein shakes...
I don't think Laura Kenny needs to worry any time soon. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Every time Lily shows a lit candle I wonder if that makes her feel organised, since lighting a candle was one of her dumb advice on how to feel more organised lol

Also: what does "feeling" organised even mean? If you're organised then you'll feel calm and collected, if you're not, you'll maybe be stressed and frantic imo
Do you think light candle is on her to do list??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

When did she say this? 😂 Next time someone says they are struggling with work, I'll go tell them to light a candle to make them feel organised. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I was just thinking about this. I have never met anyone in their 30s with zero hobbies or interests. No wonder she’s unhappy when there’s nothing she genuinely looks forward to doing. I could not imagine my life like that.

Reactions: 12
Do you think light candle is on her to do list??
1) light a candle

2) film a clip of said candle

3) slap a filter on it

4) write an unimaginative caption

Cue Lily: "Whew!! Knocked out my daunting to-do list this morning so I'm feeling great!"

When did she say this? 😂 Next time someone says they are struggling with work, I'll go tell them to light a candle to make them feel organised. 🤣

I've actually just re-read the paragraph on candles and it makes absolutely zero sense

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.