Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ad for Anna’s planner??? As someone who bought Anna’s planner I’m fuming that she gave lily one for free so she can write ‘edit video, complain about child’ and write a list of things no one told her. And that she’s got it already and mine hasn’t been dispatched

(note I know it was expensive but I love the look of the appointed planners)
She has it because Anna sent her one, she didn’t buy it.

Reactions: 4
So... she's been using Peloton for 3 months and the day after she discloses it to the internet (first hand juicy info!) she asks about protein shakes?She's been feeling weak after working out for 3 months, has a very active partner and still waited this whole time to rely on her audience help. Sounds legit. Lily is so addicted to begging that she sees the need to ask for things that she couldn't care less - we all know she's hardly the type of person that drinks protein shakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So... she's been using Peloton for 3 months and the day after she discloses it to the internet (first hand juicy info!) she asks about protein shakes?She's been feeling weak after working out for 3 months, has a very active partner and still waited this whole time to rely on her audience help. Sounds legit. Lily is so addicted to begging that she sees the need to ask for things that she couldn't care less - we all know she's hardly the type of person that drinks protein shakes.
Oh man, what is she like? Lily you're not an elite athlete, have some beans on toast.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So she says she’s been doing it for 3 months in that story. She has a public peloton profile, and from looking at it I think that claim is a bit disingenuous 🤷‍♀️

Also Anna follows Lily on Peloton but Lily doesn’t follow Anna...classic Lily
A bit disingenuous is...an understatement

Reactions: 15
There is no way she’s had that peloton for 3 months, I’ve only had mine for a month (we rent ours) and I have managed to advance fine and being able to stand on the bike is something you should be able to do straight away, it’s just basic balance skills. I hope Rich takes videos of her and mocks her to his friends.

where is the bike also? I can’t seem to work it out

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There is no way she’s had that peloton for 3 months, I’ve only had mine for a month (we rent ours) and I have managed to advance fine and being able to stand on the bike is something you should be able to do straight away, it’s just basic balance skills. I hope Rich takes videos of her and mocks her to his friends.

where is the bike also? I can’t seem to work it out
I think we can all agree that Lily lacks a lot of basic skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So she says she’s been doing it for 3 months in that story. She has a public peloton profile, and from looking at it I think that claim is a bit disingenuous 🤷‍♀️

Also Anna follows Lily on Peloton but Lily doesn’t follow Anna...classic Lily
How many workouts has she done?

Reactions: 5
Anna had said how funny and silly they’re podcast is. They basically have no personality. Do you think they describe themselves as “I’m a bit mad / crazy” ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes she definitely mentioned getting this before Christmas, she said it was on a trial. Don't know why she's now pretending it's been a big secret :rolleyes:

Reactions: 26
What do you think Rich is thinking whilst he looks in the cupboard whilst she’s blathering on??
he doesn’t even look over at her

Reactions: 10
I'm a day late but I caught her Estrid ad today and I am CACKLING. What the hell was that? For somebody who talks about herself like a creative marketing expert, that ad was sloppy, confusing and full of bizarre shots. This woman shits me to tears.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m gonna actually pee myself laughing.
Anna and Mark rented a bike from their local gym during the first lockdown, and even back then Anna kept saying they wanted a Peloton.
So of course Lily went ahead and got one while Anna and Mark didn’t even have a house yet. Just to be able to say she got it first. Lily has made stories herself mocking her husband for working out, and saying she hates it. Why would anyone want a frigging video of her talking fitness???
Also, this comes after Anna’s last blog, where she shows they have a room in their new house that they use as a kind of gym. So Lily comes out with the “secret” days after.
She looks like she's waiting for Rich to cum on her face
What even is this Lily... seriously! Wtf

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I'm a day late but I caught her Estrid ad today and I am CACKLING. What the hell was that? For somebody who talks about herself like a creative marketing expert, that ad was sloppy, confusing and full of bizarre shots. This woman shits me to tears.
Shits me to tears 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.