Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I’ve not minded the podcast, it’s fine to listen to while I’m doing other things as I don’t have to concentrate hard. But I couldn’t listen to the last episode, Lily is too insufferable. I don’t want to listen to something where I’m rolling my eyes constantly.

Reactions: 7
I’m gonna actually pee myself laughing.
Anna and Mark rented a bike from their local gym during the first lockdown, and even back then Anna kept saying they wanted a Peloton.
So of course Lily went ahead and got one while Anna and Mark didn’t even have a house yet. Just to be able to say she got it first. Lily has made stories herself mocking her husband for working out, and saying she hates it. Why would anyone want a frigging video of her talking fitness???
Also, this comes after Anna’s last blog, where she shows they have a room in their new house that they use as a kind of gym. So Lily comes out with the “secret” days after.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Hahaha here we go. Moaning about how hard peloton is. Let me get my violin out. Must be so so hard for you Lily.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So she says she’s been doing it for 3 months in that story. She has a public peloton profile, and from looking at it I think that claim is a bit disingenuous 🤷‍♀️

Also Anna follows Lily on Peloton but Lily doesn’t follow Anna...classic Lily

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I am sorry but I can believe that after 3 months of beginners class she couldn't advance a bit. Maybe in those 3 months she only used it 2 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Lily, you don't need a full on protein shake. Just eat a lara bar or a banana or something to tide you over.

Reactions: 22
So she finally got a Peloton? And she's had it for three months? Which means she bought it immediately after complaining about wanting it but having no place to put it... Like literally, that was at the end of October. Why would she wait three months to talk about it? She's super active on stories showing her day and has filmed many vlogs during these three months, so she's actively decided not to show it... why? And Rich going for walks because he's not used to moving so little? Is he banned from the Peloton or...?
Can you imagine if she had decided to put it in Grey's room so she doesn't have to ruin her office's asthetic? I can imagine her doing something like that lol.
Now every vlogger has a Peloton just how they suddenly all have sausage dogs and hague blue kitchens. Yawn.

Reactions: 39
She has a peloton now? Which she’s had for 3 months? I can only guess she actually paid for it herself and is therefore punishing the brand for not #kindlygifting her the bike and will not promote it? Unless of course she looks horrendous... which she does

Reactions: 14
I’m actually close to blocking her so I can’t even hate stalk her. I unfollowed her ages ago but pop in here to see the goss and watch her stories when something inevitably idiotic happens... but she’s just downright insufferable isn’t she!?

Has she no shame or self respect, copying Anna and trying to one-up her so blatantly. Thinking her having a peloton qualifies as an interesting piece of gossip?! Anna was so excited to get hers and has gone on about liking spinning for a couple years now I think, never heard lily mention it, maybe once before, and she’s already f***ing complaining. Don’t know how Anna puts up with her nor Rich - nor even beautiful little Grey tbh!!

Reactions: 27
Begging for protein shakes and products now. So bleeping obvious

Reactions: 16
Ketchup on pasta woman all of a sudden asking for protein shakes.
Have a piece of fruit and shut up. You don’t need someone to tell you everything you have to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her ad for Anna’s planner??? As someone who bought Anna’s planner I’m fuming that she gave lily one for free so she can write ‘edit video, complain about child’ and write a list of things no one told her. And that she’s got it already and mine hasn’t been dispatched

(note I know it was expensive but I love the look of the appointed planners)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.